Roles in accenture singapore - Page 480 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4791 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Saw on one of the previous page that someone mentioned how if you have no project and on bench, you still get salary even if you do nothing?

Is this even true? Cos just joined and apparently we still have to submit our work hours like timesheet one the portal with the chargeable code. So if you donít put the chargeable code, you wonít get paid right? So how do some people get salary while doing nothing as per what the op said?

Anyone can shed some light on this? Is it also the case if your project maybe one day like when you just Join the first day you donít have much to do you will also be paid lesser since the day is less hectic than others?

Thought fixed monthly salary is definite every month one lehÖ
Same Iím also quite confused as to how the month salary is calculated and why we need the wbs in the time sheet? Iíll be joining soon, so basically my first month salary will be lesser is it as my first day of work is go to Accenture office collect laptop and got some half day orientation, then the next few days have orientation where the start time is 9.45 to 6pm. So technically the orientation acn day you only Ďworkí less than the 8 hours stated in contract.

Reply With Quote
  #4792 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 11:09 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Saw on one of the previous page that someone mentioned how if you have no project and on bench, you still get salary even if you do nothing?

Is this even true? Cos just joined and apparently we still have to submit our work hours like timesheet one the portal with the chargeable code. So if you donít put the chargeable code, you wonít get paid right? So how do some people get salary while doing nothing as per what the op said?

Anyone can shed some light on this? Is it also the case if your project maybe one day like when you just Join the first day you donít have much to do you will also be paid lesser since the day is less hectic than others?

Thought fixed monthly salary is definite every month one lehÖ
Semi-recent new hire here, my understanding of why we charge code is it's easier for them to manage - It's all in the system how many days you went for training, leave/mc, in the project, doing other things, etc.

Haven't heard of anyone mess up yet so I'm not sure what would happen if you miss to charge (the system reminds you every time before the deadline as well). My guess is if you somehow forgot through all the reminders, maybe first time they'll give you a warning but subsequently (as with any part of work) they'll be harsher about it? They do say that it may result in non-payment of salary though.

As for what to put in, somebody will tell you latest within a few days of the deadline. If not, just ask anyone/everyone.

Not sure what happens when you are benched, but at least at the start, you'll just put in that you were in orientation/training/project/etc, depending on your schedule.

Reply With Quote
  #4793 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Saw on one of the previous page that someone mentioned how if you have no project and on bench, you still get salary even if you do nothing?

Is this even true? Cos just joined and apparently we still have to submit our work hours like timesheet one the portal with the chargeable code. So if you donít put the chargeable code, you wonít get paid right? So how do some people get salary while doing nothing as per what the op said?

Anyone can shed some light on this? Is it also the case if your project maybe one day like when you just Join the first day you donít have much to do you will also be paid lesser since the day is less hectic than others?

Thought fixed monthly salary is definite every month one lehÖ

Same Iím also quite confused as to how the month salary is calculated and given. Also why we need the wbs in the time sheet or whatís the purpose of submitting the time sheet on the portal?

Iíll be joining soon so basically my first week is orientation. First day collect laptop and got some office tour. So does this mean my first day wonít get paid since no wbs code given to me?

then next few days have orientation 9.45-6 so the Ďworkí timing is also less than 8 hours per day in contract, so means these few days I have orientation my pay will be deducting one hour plus of salary?

Reply With Quote
  #4794 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

hello, hope someone in the company working now donít mind sharing.

Iím also quite confused as to how the month salary is calculated and given. Also why we need the wbs in the time sheet or whatís the purpose of submitting the time sheet on the portal?

Iíll be joining soon so basically my first week is orientation. First day collect laptop and got some office tour. So does this mean my first day wonít get paid since no wbs code given to me?

then next few days have orientation 9.45-6 so the Ďworkí timing is also less than 8 hours per day in contract, so means these few days I have orientation my pay will be deducting one hour plus of salary?
Reply With Quote
  #4795 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 11:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Semi-recent new hire here, my understanding of why we charge code is it's easier for them to manage - It's all in the system how many days you went for training, leave/mc, in the project, doing other things, etc.

Haven't heard of anyone mess up yet so I'm not sure what would happen if you miss to charge (the system reminds you every time before the deadline as well). My guess is if you somehow forgot through all the reminders, maybe first time they'll give you a warning but subsequently (as with any part of work) they'll be harsher about it? They do say that it may result in non-payment of salary though.

As for what to put in, somebody will tell you latest within a few days of the deadline. If not, just ask anyone/everyone.

Not sure what happens when you are benched, but at least at the start, you'll just put in that you were in orientation/training/project/etc, depending on your schedule.
Hello, what do you put though for your first day since first day is go office to collect laptop and the half day integration? Do we get paid for this first day as well? And for yourself your orientation days were not all full 8 hours working day right? So for the days where orientation is maybe 7 hours per day only, does this means your monthly salary is lesser?
Reply With Quote
  #4796 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, what do you put though for your first day since first day is go office to collect laptop and the half day integration? Do we get paid for this first day as well? And for yourself your orientation days were not all full 8 hours working day right? So for the days where orientation is maybe 7 hours per day only, does this means your monthly salary is lesser?
I think your monthly salary of 4.9k is dependent on how many hours in your timesheet, so your first month should have less salary since your first week is orientation and first day you go collect laptop donít think they will pay you for that. Thatís why lol yíall see 4.9k like a lot so good actually is like Ďcommissioní based lol.
Reply With Quote

  #4797 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think your monthly salary of 4.9k is dependent on how many hours in your timesheet, so your first month should have less salary since your first week is orientation and first day you go collect laptop donít think they will pay you for that. Thatís why lol yíall see 4.9k like a lot so good actually is like Ďcommissioní based lol.
wtf is this fake news lmao
Reply With Quote
  #4798 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 12:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, hope someone in the company working now donít mind sharing.

Iím also quite confused as to how the month salary is calculated and given. Also why we need the wbs in the time sheet or whatís the purpose of submitting the time sheet on the portal?

Iíll be joining soon so basically my first week is orientation. First day collect laptop and got some office tour. So does this mean my first day wonít get paid since no wbs code given to me?

then next few days have orientation 9.45-6 so the Ďworkí timing is also less than 8 hours per day in contract, so means these few days I have orientation my pay will be deducting one hour plus of salary?

if you're going to be an actual employee with accenture, why dont you check with hr/ur cc/recruiter? instead of speculating here
Reply With Quote
  #4799 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wtf is this fake news lmao
Lol fake news then you share the real news lo. Even you canít share them still got basis to say others fake news lmao
Reply With Quote
  #4800 (permalink)  
Old 29-06-2022, 12:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if you're going to be an actual employee with accenture, why dont you check with hr/ur cc/recruiter? instead of speculating here
Obviously you want to know too but have no one to ask cos youíre not even an employee. Trying to get info out of others lame
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,104 Replies, 2,845,905 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
366 Replies, 258,542 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
313 Replies, 285,950 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,002 Replies, 7,072,135 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,218 Replies, 582,316 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
917 Replies, 599,109 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,822 Replies, 9,555,441 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
240 Replies, 157,080 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,072 Replies, 710,556 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,229 Replies, 953,055 Views
Civil Service Current Estimated... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
153 Replies, 226,690 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,135 Replies, 948,340 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,676 Replies, 2,183,494 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,462 Replies, 2,513,111 Views
Mnc jobs - a must in life ?? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
181 Replies, 89,079 Views
Starting pay for fresh grad? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
74 Replies, 37,032 Views
HDB (under MND) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
489 Replies, 457,986 Views
FREE $10 + $25 NTUC Fairprice... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 1,591 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,675 Replies, 947,096 Views
PMO (Prime Minister's Office...
1 Replies, 813 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,069 Replies, 3,872,323 Views
IMDA AIM Graduate Development...
9 Replies, 4,186 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
345 Replies, 177,066 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,252 Replies, 2,095,860 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,034 Replies, 247,819 Views
jobs at Tech companies
3 Replies, 3,014 Views
Applying for jobs within govt...
5 Replies, 424 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
329 Replies, 107,082 Views
OKX SuperNova Graduate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
64 Replies, 15,604 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
160 Replies, 196,353 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2