Roles in accenture singapore - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2015, 08:55 PM
ook ook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 38
ook is on a distinguished road
Default Roles in accenture singapore

i was surfing accenture website and realized that they cover a wide variety of functions and industries. Just wondering what are the areas which the sg office cover? i'm sure it can't be everything right? former and current employees kindly help. thanks

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2015, 04:51 PM
ook ook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 38
ook is on a distinguished road
Default

ups for replies

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

in term of org structure, Singapore office is the same as anywhere else. so what exactly do you wish to know?

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

why dun u at least get an interview or offer first?

unless ur planning to do biz or invest accenture, it seems kinda pointless to be talking about their business lines generically.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2015, 04:48 PM
ook ook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 38
ook is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in term of org structure, Singapore office is the same as anywhere else. so what exactly do you wish to know?
hi do u work there? what i mean is does the sg office cover all the industries stated in its website? or does it specialize in a few?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 15-03-2015, 09:53 AM
ook ook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 38
ook is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why dun u at least get an interview or offer first?

unless ur planning to do biz or invest accenture, it seems kinda pointless to be talking about their business lines generically.
what makes u think i wasn't offered one? lame...dunno **** don jump to conclusion lah keyboard warrior
Reply With Quote

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ook View Post
hi do u work there? what i mean is does the sg office cover all the industries stated in its website? or does it specialize in a few?
Hi, yes I do work there.

SG is the HQ for ASEAN so we do get projects in industries that you thought SG wouldn't have. Generically speaking, the firm is divided into workforce (Consulting, Technology, Operations, Enterprise) and operating groups which are the industries that you are talking about. People usually align to a workforce and an operating group. Workforce generally determines your role, e.g. consulting folks are more focused on clients relationships, while technology folks focus on technology skill sets. OG determines the type of clients you will get. In general though, movement is very fluid and there are people who move across OGs as they move to new projects.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2015, 04:11 PM
ook ook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 38
ook is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, yes I do work there.

SG is the HQ for ASEAN so we do get projects in industries that you thought SG wouldn't have. Generically speaking, the firm is divided into workforce (Consulting, Technology, Operations, Enterprise) and operating groups which are the industries that you are talking about. People usually align to a workforce and an operating group. Workforce generally determines your role, e.g. consulting folks are more focused on clients relationships, while technology folks focus on technology skill sets. OG determines the type of clients you will get. In general though, movement is very fluid and there are people who move across OGs as they move to new projects.
thanks a lot for the info man! so which workforce and og r u in?
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ook View Post
thanks a lot for the info man! so which workforce and og r u in?
I'm in consulting and i move across OGs
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in consulting and i move across OGs
Is the pay good?

How many years to reach $20K monthly salary?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 3 23-02-2015 08:38 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,102 Replies, 5,269,799 Views
Our Poll Results: 45% Fresh... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 14,786 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,299 Replies, 1,464,396 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,687 Replies, 1,010,135 Views
Big 4 firm rescind offers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 8,483 Views
Marsh Graduate Development Program ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 930 Views
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 11,472 Views
Fresh Grad from local U cant find... ( 1 2)
19 Replies, 1,926 Views
Save A LOT on your Vitamins
5 Replies, 3,061 Views
Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 1,747 Views
Which degree is the best return on... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
69 Replies, 13,683 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,572 Replies, 1,215,482 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
877 Replies, 715,073 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,949 Replies, 2,179,753 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
243 Replies, 73,174 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
659 Replies, 324,445 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
123 Replies, 79,456 Views
No progression in civil service... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 20,672 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,867 Replies, 3,643,612 Views
[advice] Recruitment agency...
5 Replies, 589 Views
is computer science a good choice... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 936 Views
Apple background check hireright
9 Replies, 517 Views
Apple Grading Analyst - Siri
0 Replies, 120 Views
Anyone heard of being a ship... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
76 Replies, 172,106 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
390 Replies, 69,176 Views
Life as a ICA Senior Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
100 Replies, 120,207 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,080 Replies, 842,476 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,966 Replies, 1,796,697 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2