Roles in accenture singapore - Page 11 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Anyone waiting for interview from ACN? Normally how long is the process from video interview to case interviews to offer?
gg now still hiring?

Reply With Quote
  #102 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default waiting period

been completed the 3 rounds of interview since 2 weeks ago.... tomorrow is the 3rd week. should i give up and take it as not successful? So frustrating to wait so long.
and by experience do they reject ppl even thou its already past 3rd interview?

Reply With Quote
  #103 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
been completed the 3 rounds of interview since 2 weeks ago.... tomorrow is the 3rd week. should i give up and take it as not successful? So frustrating to wait so long.
and by experience do they reject ppl even thou its already past 3rd interview?
3rd out of 4 rounds or 3rd out of 5 rounds?

It really depends on the final round. Normally they will reply you on the decision within a couple of business days. Which position are you applying for?

Reply With Quote
  #104 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
3rd out of 4 rounds or 3rd out of 5 rounds?

It really depends on the final round. Normally they will reply you on the decision within a couple of business days. Which position are you applying for?
3rd round meet MD

Didn't know if there are 4th or 5th rounds

I thought there's only 3

Applying for a senior technical role
Reply With Quote
  #105 (permalink)  
Old 20-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Any idea where how and who I can get an update from ?
Reply With Quote
  #106 (permalink)  
Old 29-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
3rd round meet MD

Didn't know if there are 4th or 5th rounds

I thought there's only 3

Applying for a senior technical role
MD usually is closing round already. the MD will make the call if he will hire u or not.

If he doesn't wanna hire u, then HR will circulate your CV to other MDs to see if they're interested.

If another MD is interested, u will be interviewed another round by that MD.

If no other MD is interested, then bye bye.

Source: current ACN staff.
Reply With Quote

  #107 (permalink)  
Old 30-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

eh got some info about Accenture here also. FYI

freshbread.me
Reply With Quote
  #108 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi,

I have been working in Accenture as a software engineering analyst. I have no background in com sci and is drawing 3200+300(transport). I read from other people drawing 3800+300. Is it because of honour class?

Im a second lower from NUS only.

Also, would there be bonus in accenture?
Reply With Quote
  #109 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Don't really think Accenture HR is reliable. Basically, they just see what is your education background and just throw you into any of a pile of requesting departments seeking relevant skills personnel. They don't consider what is your last drawn pay and valuable skill sets. I'm getting around 5k per month and they gave me an role which is pay 3.6k. Seem like they just work for the sake of working only and didn't put any interest into the company. When i reject the offer, they still send me a mail stating that i am unable to proceed into the next round of interview. what joke is this that i reject it and send me a mail rejecting me back ? Seem like they really does not know what they are doing and sending a mail based on template only. If Accenture want to grow properly, train your HR staff properly
Reply With Quote
  #110 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't really think Accenture HR is reliable. Basically, they just see what is your education background and just throw you into any of a pile of requesting departments seeking relevant skills personnel. They don't consider what is your last drawn pay and valuable skill sets. I'm getting around 5k per month and they gave me an role which is pay 3.6k. Seem like they just work for the sake of working only and didn't put any interest into the company. When i reject the offer, they still send me a mail stating that i am unable to proceed into the next round of interview. what joke is this that i reject it and send me a mail rejecting me back ? Seem like they really does not know what they are doing and sending a mail based on template only. If Accenture want to grow properly, train your HR staff properly
Live and let live lah. Which capable person will waste time in HR doing all these admin and cold calling people up and arranging meeting time?

Some companies got very good process and training so their HR at least can follow instructions and do basic things properly, Accenture is 100% business driven and all their money and best people are in consulting and programming side so HR cannot expect too much.

When I was there all the internal staff have nothing good to say about HR as well, but we just try to work with them and pray hard no screw up. Try getting them to fix something then you know what is vomit blood. They took nearly 3 months to get my leave system sorted.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 3 23-02-2015 08:38 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,337 Replies, 2,766,317 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,366 Replies, 5,687,708 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
103 Replies, 19,203 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,354 Replies, 1,940,489 Views
Pay for digital marketing agencies ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 2,590 Views
UBS Financial Services Industry...
3 Replies, 373 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,738 Replies, 1,652,917 Views
Top paying companies in SG for... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
80 Replies, 98,048 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,310 Replies, 1,012,896 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
620 Replies, 462,604 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
209 Replies, 89,775 Views
All about Management Executive... ( 1 2 3)
28 Replies, 21,189 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,324 Replies, 927,275 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career
9 Replies, 755 Views
Is restructuring the same as...
1 Replies, 212 Views
Third Party Contract From... ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 1,135 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2 3)
27 Replies, 3,094 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,084 Replies, 1,299,041 Views
ITE lecturer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
124 Replies, 121,942 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,833 Replies, 285,321 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,957 Replies, 3,763,508 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
117 Replies, 18,815 Views
Working in SMRT ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 18,413 Views
Income from casino
6 Replies, 899 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
731 Replies, 222,860 Views
Q: Big 4 Hiring Status
4 Replies, 675 Views
Commercial Affairs Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
107 Replies, 83,204 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,948 Replies, 1,105,988 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2