Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

ook 06-03-2015 08:55 PM

Roles in accenture singapore
 
i was surfing accenture website and realized that they cover a wide variety of functions and industries. Just wondering what are the areas which the sg office cover? i'm sure it can't be everything right? former and current employees kindly help. thanks

ook 10-03-2015 04:51 PM

ups for replies

Unregistered 11-03-2015 09:24 AM

in term of org structure, Singapore office is the same as anywhere else. so what exactly do you wish to know?

Unregistered 11-03-2015 10:00 AM

why dun u at least get an interview or offer first?

unless ur planning to do biz or invest accenture, it seems kinda pointless to be talking about their business lines generically.

ook 11-03-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 63937)
in term of org structure, Singapore office is the same as anywhere else. so what exactly do you wish to know?

hi do u work there? what i mean is does the sg office cover all the industries stated in its website? or does it specialize in a few?

ook 15-03-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 63938)
why dun u at least get an interview or offer first?

unless ur planning to do biz or invest accenture, it seems kinda pointless to be talking about their business lines generically.

what makes u think i wasn't offered one? lame...dunno **** don jump to conclusion lah keyboard warrior

Unregistered 20-03-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ook (Post 63956)
hi do u work there? what i mean is does the sg office cover all the industries stated in its website? or does it specialize in a few?

Hi, yes I do work there.

SG is the HQ for ASEAN so we do get projects in industries that you thought SG wouldn't have. Generically speaking, the firm is divided into workforce (Consulting, Technology, Operations, Enterprise) and operating groups which are the industries that you are talking about. People usually align to a workforce and an operating group. Workforce generally determines your role, e.g. consulting folks are more focused on clients relationships, while technology folks focus on technology skill sets. OG determines the type of clients you will get. In general though, movement is very fluid and there are people who move across OGs as they move to new projects.

ook 20-03-2015 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64356)
Hi, yes I do work there.

SG is the HQ for ASEAN so we do get projects in industries that you thought SG wouldn't have. Generically speaking, the firm is divided into workforce (Consulting, Technology, Operations, Enterprise) and operating groups which are the industries that you are talking about. People usually align to a workforce and an operating group. Workforce generally determines your role, e.g. consulting folks are more focused on clients relationships, while technology folks focus on technology skill sets. OG determines the type of clients you will get. In general though, movement is very fluid and there are people who move across OGs as they move to new projects.

thanks a lot for the info man! so which workforce and og r u in?

Unregistered 20-03-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ook (Post 64360)
thanks a lot for the info man! so which workforce and og r u in?

I'm in consulting and i move across OGs

Unregistered 20-03-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64366)
I'm in consulting and i move across OGs

Is the pay good?

How many years to reach $20K monthly salary?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2