How much are you earning per annum? - Page 903 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

How much are you earning per annum?

Old 03-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered_101

Given my replies to you they all been quite civil, yet you go around calling everyone dense. Bravo truly a genius we have here, you kind of sound like a major tosser.

With your "superior" attitude do I really care about your path in life? ? Of course not HAHAHAHA, you're just some insignificant speck to poke fun at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's a scam only because you guys are so dense, hard to teach.

For most of us without the benefit of old money, wealth has to be built up brick by brick. The path we took to build it up may sound silly to you but it worked for us. At the very core of it, is hard work, tenacity and the belief that you can do it.

Giving tuition early in my career allowed me to get my first car. That car allowed me to attend night classes for my post grad studies, and to go on dates that led to me to marrying the girl of my dreams. My career just took off from there.

With each brick in place, adding to them became easier.

All I can say is young people nowadays are impatient to get rich not knowing that there is effort (lots of effort) involved.

At our current stage in life, we are very contented and feel fulfilled not just because of our wealth but more because of the knowledge that we got to where we are through our own hardwork and of course good fortune.
Aiya anyone who holds properties confirm worried lah, I'm currently trying to sell some but people are pressing the price down (I would too lol), but not too concerned since my tenants mostly long term ones and I can afford to hold if things go south. I do think the property market is going to be in for a long downturn.

Quote:
Wah bro I also thought you another one Full of sh*t but you really own so many properties, salute you xia. You not worried about the property market collapse meh?
I never claimed to have 11 properties dufus, I said "I own more properties then I have fingers to count". Its you who came to the conclusion after seeing the screenshot. That said I actually have more than 11 properties. But hey this is anonymous and I can claim wtf I like

Yeah maybe the screenshots a fake wohh, you saying that makes me feel better though I didn't think it was that unbelievable. Anyway do I care that you're convinced of course not.

Funny thing is if you're gonna call me a fake least post your own IRAS screenshot and highlight the discrepancies. Be a Man and not some prissy gu niang if you wanna support your convictions. If you can't well than you're just pure Pussy.

Quote:
You seems dense for not being able to understand that this is a sarcasm, for someone who claimed he has 11 properties. Anyway, the portfolio summary does not look legit, I can even add page numbers at the bottom.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Disagreed. I won't listen to advices from IMH patients or poor people pretending they are rich. Advices coming from these people have no credibility and are not worth listening. You got to show me your IC, proof of bank accounts, IRAS statements and one motoring asset statement before I treat you seriously. Otherwise, you are just hot air.

All stories here are fictitious lah. Why take it so seriously?

I can tell you I have 100 million. It is up to you to believe.

We Singaporean all so rich. Have you seen a beggar before?
If yes, just tell me where he/she is. I will come running to his rescue if PAP government not willing to carry out its duty.

Old 04-12-2015, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Regular visitor

I come to visit this forum quite often. It is quite "entertaining" reading all the postings. The last few postings were especially funny after a string of boring, repitive postings by the same (one or maybe two) jokers, I mean posters.

I am just wondering what other "interesting" angles, claims you people can come up with.

Old 04-12-2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

We earn a modest total income of $190k pa. We bought a new car last year which we managed to pay in full. Our condo is also a modest accommodation in the outskirts. We still have loans on our condo. We lead a modest life, we eat at restaurants once a week and goes to overseas holidays once a year. We feel fortunate with what we have. We are in our mid forties and have two school going children.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
We earn a modest total income of $190k pa. We bought a new car last year which we managed to pay in full. Our condo is also a modest accommodation in the outskirts. We still have loans on our condo. We lead a modest life, we eat at restaurants once a week and goes to overseas holidays once a year. We feel fortunate with what we have. We are in our mid forties and have two school going children.
we are in the same family profile as you... mid forties, two child... income wise about $350k pa, have a paid up neighbourhood condo which was bought cheap during 2003, also paid up new car about 1 year, takes a long and a short vacation every year. we also feel fortunate with what we have. we do not plan to stress ourself by buying a second property, instead we choose to invest in quality stocks for a stream of dividends when we reach 55. we have sufficient funds for the enhanced CPF life + SRS which will give us a continuous income after 65. Life is good in Singapore.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_101 View Post
Funny thing is if you're gonna call me a fake least post your own IRAS screenshot and highlight the discrepancies. Be a Man and not some prissy gu niang if you wanna support your convictions. If you can't well than you're just pure Pussy.
You have covered at last 50% of the IRAS statement, with no name from IC to cross-reference to. No details of properties and no NAV shown. With 1 line or 11 lines, they are so easy to replicate across. I will do that if I want to prove a point to you, but not going to waste my time on a blithering fool like your good self. You are not worth 5 min of my life.

Old 04-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_101 View Post
Given my replies to you they all been quite civil, yet you go around calling everyone dense. Bravo truly a genius we have here, you kind of sound like a major tosser.

With your "superior" attitude do I really care about your path in life? ? Of course not HAHAHAHA, you're just some insignificant speck to poke fun at.
I never claimed to have 11 properties dufus, I said "I own more properties then I have fingers to count". Its you who came to the conclusion after seeing the screenshot. That said I actually have more than 11 properties. But hey this is anonymous and I can claim wtf I like

You are using "major tosser", "insignificant speck", "dufus", "prissy gu niang" and "pure Pussy" here in this forum.. people would not treat you seriously, even if you claimed you have 1 million properties.

Personally, I see you as a IMH patient who has access to internet.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello all. I just entered the workforce half a year ago at the age of 25 and am looking for some advice to better manage my finance.

1. gross salary 4k, net salary is 3.1k.
2. no outstanding loan or debt to clear (no car, tuition fees settled)
3. total expenditure is around 1.1k
4. savings of 50k
5. no financial plans currently although i have been approached and approached a few planners/agents.

honestly speaking, i'm still a bit lost currently and only started tracking my finances recently. any advice for a newbie like me? thanks and appreciate any thoughts.
Thank you for some of the advice and suggestions. thanks for the insight of what you would do in my position if you could go back in time. have a happy weekend! (:
Old 04-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Thank you for some of the advice and suggestions. thanks for the insight of what you would do in my position if you could go back in time. have a happy weekend! (:
You are most welcomed.

However, please don't blindly follow all the recommendations here. I don't believe in giving tuitions after work or weekends to earn more. Instead, you should spend all this extra effort and energy in your day job, and make your hard work shine through in your company. Hopefully, your boss will recognise your effort and remunerate you more. Your career is your best lifelong inflation hedge, so do it well and don't get distracted.

Buy the biggest house you can, and the cheapest car out there (or not at all). Cover yourself medically through insurance and periodic health checks. Last but not least, try not to job hob!
Old 04-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You are most welcomed.

However, please don't blindly follow all the recommendations here. I don't believe in giving tuitions after work or weekends to earn more. Instead, you should spend all this extra effort and energy in your day job, and make your hard work shine through in your company. Hopefully, your boss will recognise your effort and remunerate you more. Your career is your best lifelong inflation hedge, so do it well and don't get distracted.

Buy the biggest house you can, and the cheapest car out there (or not at all). Cover yourself medically through insurance and periodic health checks. Last but not least, try not to job hob!
I agree with most of the points here, but why not job hop? Job hop provides the most % increment, even with promotion, its quite little.