Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

How much are you earning per annum?

Old 02-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I started work when I'm 24, then I realised my salary was too low, so I gave tuitions after work. After 5 years, I paid for my first condo deposit with the proceeds from my HDB, salary and tuition.

During the financial crisis, Citigroup shares dropped to $1. I sold my condo and put in all the money on Citigroup. While waiting for the share price to recover, I gave more tuition and earn more. My more successful friends even become consultants outside their work! But eventually they become less successful because they suffer in their day jobs, and some lost their jobs via poor appraisals.

After the financial crisis, I become rich again after I earn all the tuition income. It's strange how much tuition can change my life!

Notwithstanding tuition income, my share value from Citigroup mutiplied. I sold all the shares and donated all the shares money to charity. I never felt this good donating so much.

With my tuition income, I bought 10 properties during the crisis, then the values also increased. I sold some to bought a lot more. Then I gave more tuition. I'm super rich now.
I heard mediacorp has some openings for scriptwriter, you look like you have a very creative and imaginative mind so I'm sure you will get the job.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered_101

Tuition sounds like a good scam to get into lol

So what kind of property do you invest in, residential, retail, industrial etc what do you look for when investing. You buy new or old properties? What areas do you look at?

Nice 10 properties? Then you're iras property portfolio summary would look something like mine I guess? IRAS is good at tracking, luckily the system segregates assets under company and personal separately. heng they have yet to find a way to track overseas assets.

oi66.tinypic.com/mslv8m.jpg

So how many properties amassed now?

Quote:
I started work when I'm 24, then I realised my salary was too low, so I gave tuitions after work. After 5 years, I paid for my first condo deposit with the proceeds from my HDB, salary and tuition.

During the financial crisis, Citigroup shares dropped to $1. I sold my condo and put in all the money on Citigroup. While waiting for the share price to recover, I gave more tuition and earn more. My more successful friends even become consultants outside their work! But eventually they become less successful because they suffer in their day jobs, and some lost their jobs via poor appraisals.

After the financial crisis, I become rich again after I earn all the tuition income. It's strange how much tuition can change my life!

Notwithstanding tuition income, my share value from Citigroup mutiplied. I sold all the shares and donated all the shares money to charity. I never felt this good donating so much.

With my tuition income, I bought 10 properties during the crisis, then the values also increased. I sold some to bought a lot more. Then I gave more tuition. I'm super rich now.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

It's a scam only because you guys are so dense, hard to teach.

For most of us without the benefit of old money, wealth has to be built up brick by brick. The path we took to build it up may sound silly to you but it worked for us. At the very core of it, is hard work, tenacity and the belief that you can do it.

Giving tuition early in my career allowed me to get my first car. That car allowed me to attend night classes for my post grad studies, and to go on dates that led to me to marrying the girl of my dreams. My career just took off from there.

With each brick in place, adding to them became easier.

All I can say is young people nowadays are impatient to get rich not knowing that there is effort (lots of effort) involved.

At our current stage in life, we are very contented and feel fulfilled not just because of our wealth but more because of the knowledge that we got to where we are through our own hardwork and of course good fortune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_101 View Post

So what kind of property do you invest in, residential, retail, industrial etc what do you look for when investing. You buy new or old properties? What areas do you look at?

Nice 10 properties? Then you're iras property portfolio summary would look something like mine I guess? IRAS is good at tracking, luckily the system segregates assets under company and personal separately. heng they have yet to find a way to track overseas assets.

Old 03-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Since you claim you're so successful own so many properties why don't you be like the other guy and post your iras property summary so we know you're not full of ****.

Quote:
It's a scam only because you guys are so dense, hard to teach.

For most of us without the benefit of old money, wealth has to be built up brick by brick. The path we took to build it up may sound silly to you but it worked for us. At the very core of it, is hard work, tenacity and the belief that you can do it.

Giving tuition early in my career allowed me to get my first car. That car allowed me to attend night classes for my post grad studies, and to go on dates that led to me to marrying the girl of my dreams. My career just took off from there.

With each brick in place, adding to them became easier.

All I can say is young people nowadays are impatient to get rich not knowing that there is effort (lots of effort) involved.

At our current stage in life, we are very contented and feel fulfilled not just because of our wealth but more because of the knowledge that we got to where we are through our own hardwork and of course good fortune.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

My dear boy, I dont have to prove anything to you!

Quote:
Since you claim you're so successful own so many properties why don't you be like the other guy and post your iras property summary so we know you're not full of ****.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Then you write so much for what? Also to try to prove to everyone ur some big deal, but if you cannot provide any proof you just proven to us your full of Sh*t. Who so stupid to believe ur Cb BS. Stop dreaming lah tuition teacher

Quote:
My dear boy, I dont have to prove anything to you!

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app

Old 03-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Wah bro I also thought you another one Full of sh*t but you really own so many properties, salute you xia. You not worried about the property market collapse meh?

Quote:

Old 03-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default 1240

Quote:

You seems dense for not being able to understand that this is a sarcasm, for someone who claimed he has 11 properties. Anyway, the portfolio summary does not look legit, I can even add page numbers at the bottom.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Barking up the wrong tree

The thing to extract from the wealthy is not what they own, but how they do it. Dont bark up the wrong tree. They tried to tell you how they do it, but all you cared about was what they have and even wanted proof of them. Sheesh.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
The thing to extract from the wealthy is not what they own, but how they do it. Dont bark up the wrong tree. They tried to tell you how they do it, but all you cared about was what they have and even wanted proof of them. Sheesh.
Disagreed. I won't listen to advices from IMH patients or poor people pretending they are rich. Advices coming from these people have no credibility and are not worth listening. You got to show me your IC, proof of bank accounts, IRAS statements and one motoring asset statement before I treat you seriously. Otherwise, you are just hot air.