How much are you earning per annum? - Page 902 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How much are you earning per annum?

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9011 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I started work when I'm 24, then I realised my salary was too low, so I gave tuitions after work. After 5 years, I paid for my first condo deposit with the proceeds from my HDB, salary and tuition.

During the financial crisis, Citigroup shares dropped to $1. I sold my condo and put in all the money on Citigroup. While waiting for the share price to recover, I gave more tuition and earn more. My more successful friends even become consultants outside their work! But eventually they become less successful because they suffer in their day jobs, and some lost their jobs via poor appraisals.

After the financial crisis, I become rich again after I earn all the tuition income. It's strange how much tuition can change my life!

Notwithstanding tuition income, my share value from Citigroup mutiplied. I sold all the shares and donated all the shares money to charity. I never felt this good donating so much.

With my tuition income, I bought 10 properties during the crisis, then the values also increased. I sold some to bought a lot more. Then I gave more tuition. I'm super rich now.
I heard mediacorp has some openings for scriptwriter, you look like you have a very creative and imaginative mind so I'm sure you will get the job.

Reply With Quote
  #9012 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered_101
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Tuition sounds like a good scam to get into lol

So what kind of property do you invest in, residential, retail, industrial etc what do you look for when investing. You buy new or old properties? What areas do you look at?

Nice 10 properties? Then you're iras property portfolio summary would look something like mine I guess? IRAS is good at tracking, luckily the system segregates assets under company and personal separately. heng they have yet to find a way to track overseas assets.

oi66.tinypic.com/mslv8m.jpg

So how many properties amassed now?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I started work when I'm 24, then I realised my salary was too low, so I gave tuitions after work. After 5 years, I paid for my first condo deposit with the proceeds from my HDB, salary and tuition.

During the financial crisis, Citigroup shares dropped to $1. I sold my condo and put in all the money on Citigroup. While waiting for the share price to recover, I gave more tuition and earn more. My more successful friends even become consultants outside their work! But eventually they become less successful because they suffer in their day jobs, and some lost their jobs via poor appraisals.

After the financial crisis, I become rich again after I earn all the tuition income. It's strange how much tuition can change my life!

Notwithstanding tuition income, my share value from Citigroup mutiplied. I sold all the shares and donated all the shares money to charity. I never felt this good donating so much.

With my tuition income, I bought 10 properties during the crisis, then the values also increased. I sold some to bought a lot more. Then I gave more tuition. I'm super rich now.


Reply With Quote
  #9013 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's a scam only because you guys are so dense, hard to teach.

For most of us without the benefit of old money, wealth has to be built up brick by brick. The path we took to build it up may sound silly to you but it worked for us. At the very core of it, is hard work, tenacity and the belief that you can do it.

Giving tuition early in my career allowed me to get my first car. That car allowed me to attend night classes for my post grad studies, and to go on dates that led to me to marrying the girl of my dreams. My career just took off from there.

With each brick in place, adding to them became easier.

All I can say is young people nowadays are impatient to get rich not knowing that there is effort (lots of effort) involved.

At our current stage in life, we are very contented and feel fulfilled not just because of our wealth but more because of the knowledge that we got to where we are through our own hardwork and of course good fortune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_101 View Post
Tuition sounds like a good scam to get into lol

So what kind of property do you invest in, residential, retail, industrial etc what do you look for when investing. You buy new or old properties? What areas do you look at?

Nice 10 properties? Then you're iras property portfolio summary would look something like mine I guess? IRAS is good at tracking, luckily the system segregates assets under company and personal separately. heng they have yet to find a way to track overseas assets.

oi66.tinypic.com/mslv8m.jpg

So how many properties amassed now?

Reply With Quote
  #9014 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Since you claim you're so successful own so many properties why don't you be like the other guy and post your iras property summary so we know you're not full of ****.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's a scam only because you guys are so dense, hard to teach.

For most of us without the benefit of old money, wealth has to be built up brick by brick. The path we took to build it up may sound silly to you but it worked for us. At the very core of it, is hard work, tenacity and the belief that you can do it.

Giving tuition early in my career allowed me to get my first car. That car allowed me to attend night classes for my post grad studies, and to go on dates that led to me to marrying the girl of my dreams. My career just took off from there.

With each brick in place, adding to them became easier.

All I can say is young people nowadays are impatient to get rich not knowing that there is effort (lots of effort) involved.

At our current stage in life, we are very contented and feel fulfilled not just because of our wealth but more because of the knowledge that we got to where we are through our own hardwork and of course good fortune.
Reply With Quote
  #9015 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

My dear boy, I dont have to prove anything to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since you claim you're so successful own so many properties why don't you be like the other guy and post your iras property summary so we know you're not full of ****.
Reply With Quote
  #9016 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Then you write so much for what? Also to try to prove to everyone ur some big deal, but if you cannot provide any proof you just proven to us your full of Sh*t. Who so stupid to believe ur Cb BS. Stop dreaming lah tuition teacher


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My dear boy, I dont have to prove anything to you!
Reply With Quote

  #9017 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wah bro I also thought you another one Full of sh*t but you really own so many properties, salute you xia. You not worried about the property market collapse meh?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_101 View Post
Tuition sounds like a good scam to get into lol

So what kind of property do you invest in, residential, retail, industrial etc what do you look for when investing. You buy new or old properties? What areas do you look at?

Nice 10 properties? Then you're iras property portfolio summary would look something like mine I guess? IRAS is good at tracking, luckily the system segregates assets under company and personal separately. heng they have yet to find a way to track overseas assets.

oi66.tinypic.com/mslv8m.jpg

So how many properties amassed now?
Reply With Quote
  #9018 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default 1240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_101 View Post
Tuition sounds like a good scam to get into lol

So what kind of property do you invest in, residential, retail, industrial etc what do you look for when investing. You buy new or old properties? What areas do you look at?

Nice 10 properties? Then you're iras property portfolio summary would look something like mine I guess? IRAS is good at tracking, luckily the system segregates assets under company and personal separately. heng they have yet to find a way to track overseas assets.

oi66.tinypic.com/mslv8m.jpg

So how many properties amassed now?
You seems dense for not being able to understand that this is a sarcasm, for someone who claimed he has 11 properties. Anyway, the portfolio summary does not look legit, I can even add page numbers at the bottom.
Reply With Quote
  #9019 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Barking up the wrong tree

The thing to extract from the wealthy is not what they own, but how they do it. Dont bark up the wrong tree. They tried to tell you how they do it, but all you cared about was what they have and even wanted proof of them. Sheesh.
Reply With Quote
  #9020 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The thing to extract from the wealthy is not what they own, but how they do it. Dont bark up the wrong tree. They tried to tell you how they do it, but all you cared about was what they have and even wanted proof of them. Sheesh.
Disagreed. I won't listen to advices from IMH patients or poor people pretending they are rich. Advices coming from these people have no credibility and are not worth listening. You got to show me your IC, proof of bank accounts, IRAS statements and one motoring asset statement before I treat you seriously. Otherwise, you are just hot air.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bond, bond breaking, income pa, lawyer, saf

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industries with Highest Proportion Earning 5-Figure Monthly Income Salary.sg Income and Jobs 23 06-08-2017 05:46 PM
Lawyer earning $25k/mth forged $65k payslip to get job Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 30-12-2011 02:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,943 Replies, 1,101,199 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,154 Replies, 2,727,509 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
110 Replies, 28,462 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,319 Replies, 5,662,723 Views
I need honest advice. Jump to... ( 1 2)
19 Replies, 2,004 Views
need some info on CNB ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 1,181 Views
Citibank Technology Analyst Program
9 Replies, 3,953 Views
Retiring in Taiwan
4 Replies, 183 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
101 Replies, 18,254 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
102 Replies, 33,294 Views
How To Find Rich & Elite In...
1 Replies, 125 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,948 Replies, 3,755,541 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,723 Replies, 1,642,215 Views
Advantages
1 Replies, 866 Views
Private Banking Salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
77 Replies, 101,370 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,275 Replies, 1,001,732 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,344 Replies, 1,933,437 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
605 Replies, 461,500 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,654 Replies, 790,310 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
405 Replies, 294,500 Views
Ntu sociology degree ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
57 Replies, 47,562 Views
Corporate Banking Analyst
7 Replies, 662 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,821 Replies, 282,242 Views
How much do you need to retire...
6 Replies, 293 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,117 Replies, 511,011 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
469 Replies, 91,250 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,740 Replies, 805,276 Views
Getting funded for university
0 Replies, 116 Views
Unilever UFLP 2018 ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 7,899 Views
Advice for "Research Coordinator"...
7 Replies, 4,707 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2