Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I started work when I'm 24, then I realised my salary was too low, so I gave tuitions after work. After 5 years, I paid for my first condo deposit with the proceeds from my HDB, salary and tuition.

During the financial crisis, Citigroup shares dropped to $1. I sold my condo and put in all the money on Citigroup. While waiting for the share price to recover, I gave more tuition and earn more. My more successful friends even become consultants outside their work! But eventually they become less successful because they suffer in their day jobs, and some lost their jobs via poor appraisals.

After the financial crisis, I become rich again after I earn all the tuition income. It's strange how much tuition can change my life!

Notwithstanding tuition income, my share value from Citigroup mutiplied. I sold all the shares and donated all the shares money to charity. I never felt this good donating so much.

With my tuition income, I bought 10 properties during the crisis, then the values also increased. I sold some to bought a lot more. Then I gave more tuition. I'm super rich now.
I heard mediacorp has some openings for scriptwriter, you look like you have a very creative and imaginative mind so I'm sure you will get the job.