Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered_101

Given my replies to you they all been quite civil, yet you go around calling everyone dense. Bravo truly a genius we have here, you kind of sound like a major tosser.

With your "superior" attitude do I really care about your path in life? ? Of course not HAHAHAHA, you're just some insignificant speck to poke fun at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's a scam only because you guys are so dense, hard to teach.

For most of us without the benefit of old money, wealth has to be built up brick by brick. The path we took to build it up may sound silly to you but it worked for us. At the very core of it, is hard work, tenacity and the belief that you can do it.

Giving tuition early in my career allowed me to get my first car. That car allowed me to attend night classes for my post grad studies, and to go on dates that led to me to marrying the girl of my dreams. My career just took off from there.

With each brick in place, adding to them became easier.

All I can say is young people nowadays are impatient to get rich not knowing that there is effort (lots of effort) involved.

At our current stage in life, we are very contented and feel fulfilled not just because of our wealth but more because of the knowledge that we got to where we are through our own hardwork and of course good fortune.
Aiya anyone who holds properties confirm worried lah, I'm currently trying to sell some but people are pressing the price down (I would too lol), but not too concerned since my tenants mostly long term ones and I can afford to hold if things go south. I do think the property market is going to be in for a long downturn.

Quote:
Wah bro I also thought you another one Full of sh*t but you really own so many properties, salute you xia. You not worried about the property market collapse meh?
I never claimed to have 11 properties dufus, I said "I own more properties then I have fingers to count". Its you who came to the conclusion after seeing the screenshot. That said I actually have more than 11 properties. But hey this is anonymous and I can claim wtf I like

Yeah maybe the screenshots a fake wohh, you saying that makes me feel better though I didn't think it was that unbelievable. Anyway do I care that you're convinced of course not.

Funny thing is if you're gonna call me a fake least post your own IRAS screenshot and highlight the discrepancies. Be a Man and not some prissy gu niang if you wanna support your convictions. If you can't well than you're just pure Pussy.

Quote:
You seems dense for not being able to understand that this is a sarcasm, for someone who claimed he has 11 properties. Anyway, the portfolio summary does not look legit, I can even add page numbers at the bottom.