Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_101 View Post
Given my replies to you they all been quite civil, yet you go around calling everyone dense. Bravo truly a genius we have here, you kind of sound like a major tosser.

With your "superior" attitude do I really care about your path in life? ? Of course not HAHAHAHA, you're just some insignificant speck to poke fun at.
I never claimed to have 11 properties dufus, I said "I own more properties then I have fingers to count". Its you who came to the conclusion after seeing the screenshot. That said I actually have more than 11 properties. But hey this is anonymous and I can claim wtf I like

Funny thing is if you're gonna call me a fake least post your own IRAS screenshot and highlight the discrepancies. Be a Man and not some prissy gu niang if you wanna support your convictions. If you can't well than you're just pure Pussy.
You are using "major tosser", "insignificant speck", "dufus", "prissy gu niang" and "pure Pussy" here in this forum.. people would not treat you seriously, even if you claimed you have 1 million properties.

Personally, I see you as a IMH patient who has access to internet.