How much are you earning per annum? - Page 1357 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How much are you earning per annum?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #13561 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2023, 07:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let me chip in with our finance situation

Me and wife are 52 this year. We are fortunate to be gainfully employed with global MNC ever since we graduated

Managed to paid up 2 private properties

Stay in $2.5 mil
Rental $1.6 mil

CPF all accounts $1.5 mil
Cash and stocks $1 mil

We intend to work till 55 and then retire happily after that

Life is good. We are contented.
i really hope life is good because posting this at 4am tells me otherwise.

Reply With Quote
  #13562 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i really hope life is good because posting this at 4am tells me otherwise.
what makes you think that i am posting this from Singapore? Maybe i am reading this forum from abroad?

Reply With Quote
  #13563 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thanks for sharing. You have done well. Congratulations!

Iím 54. I did well too. I retired 10 years ago.

Life is good.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Let me chip in with our finance situation

Me and wife are 52 this year. We are fortunate to be gainfully employed with global MNC ever since we graduated

Managed to paid up 2 private properties

Stay in $2.5 mil
Rental $1.6 mil

CPF all accounts $1.5 mil
Cash and stocks $1 mil

We intend to work till 55 and then retire happily after that

Life is good. We are contented.

Reply With Quote
  #13564 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2023, 05:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what makes you think that i am posting this from Singapore? Maybe i am reading this forum from abroad?
your ip address geo location is literally "Singapore" lol but ok...
Reply With Quote
  #13565 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2023, 10:42 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for sharing. You have done well. Congratulations!

Iím 54. I did well too. I retired 10 years ago.

Life is good.
You retired in your 40s! Thatís an early retirement! You are the most successful person in this forum!
Reply With Quote
  #13566 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

37, M
150k PA
Presales Consultant (IT)
Reply With Quote

  #13567 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2023, 11:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sometimes i wonder if these people are actual people posting, you guys type like fking bots
Reply With Quote
  #13568 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2023, 08:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Our life on this earth is limited. The max is about 85 years. If you have enough money to sustain a simple life, you can retire. Thereís no need to work and accumulate more and more wealth. Imagine you work until 70 years old to accumulate millions and then suddenly die at 75. You only retire for 5 years after studying and working for 70 years. Your children will enjoy your millions and they can retire in their early 30s. Time is the most precious resource we have in our limited life. Not money. Not wealth. Live your life meaningfully.
Reply With Quote
  #13569 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2023, 11:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Our life on this earth is limited. The max is about 85 years. If you have enough money to sustain a simple life, you can retire. Thereís no need to work and accumulate more and more wealth. Imagine you work until 70 years old to accumulate millions and then suddenly die at 75. You only retire for 5 years after studying and working for 70 years. Your children will enjoy your millions and they can retire in their early 30s. Time is the most precious resource we have in our limited life. Not money. Not wealth. Live your life meaningfully.
How much passive income is required per month in order to retire? Assuming meals at mostly from coffeeshop, no car and stay in hdb.
Reply With Quote
  #13570 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2023, 02:20 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Our life on this earth is limited. The max is about 85 years. If you have enough money to sustain a simple life, you can retire. Thereís no need to work and accumulate more and more wealth. Imagine you work until 70 years old to accumulate millions and then suddenly die at 75. You only retire for 5 years after studying and working for 70 years. Your children will enjoy your millions and they can retire in their early 30s. Time is the most precious resource we have in our limited life. Not money. Not wealth. Live your life meaningfully.
Very true indeed. Well said.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bond, bond breaking, income pa, lawyer, saf

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industries with Highest Proportion Earning 5-Figure Monthly Income Salary.sg Income and Jobs 25 23-04-2021 10:40 PM
Lawyer earning $25k/mth forged $65k payslip to get job Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 30-12-2011 02:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,026 Replies, 5,279,305 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,270 Replies, 10,640,543 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,477 Replies, 3,544,341 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
429 Replies, 515,385 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
891 Replies, 422,381 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,477 Replies, 12,751,433 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,829 Replies, 2,470,522 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,862 Replies, 1,548,054 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,885 Replies, 1,497,153 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,489 Replies, 2,480,127 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,983 Replies, 4,813,430 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,314 Replies, 670,218 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,179 Replies, 1,125,008 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
473 Replies, 641,062 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,600 Replies, 1,437,975 Views
CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
231 Replies, 261,949 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,419 Replies, 6,996,488 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,372 Replies, 1,193,687 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
773 Replies, 450,653 Views
CIMB Apprentice 2024
4 Replies, 196 Views
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
162 Replies, 163,600 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
183 Replies, 235,659 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
834 Replies, 442,732 Views
Civil Service Current Estimated... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
189 Replies, 322,933 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
939 Replies, 547,491 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,230 Replies, 3,887,732 Views
Dillema: University of Melbourne... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
65 Replies, 67,290 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,866 Replies, 1,618,866 Views
Work in SMU ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 7,054 Views
Anyone from Ministry of Social and... ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 19,072 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2