Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

Roles in accenture singapore

Old 18-12-2023, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Females afterall, many females don’t prefer a female higher up or manager because it tends to be hard to work with or build rapport. If the female manager don’t like you gg liao your life sure ruin. They tend to bring their emotions into work so damn sian. Heard of so many of such cases. Didn’t Accenture have this infamous duo lady managers that always go everywhere in pairs and have quite a bad rep around? A and L…
Aw… Sucks to be a man huh?

Old 18-12-2023, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Females afterall, many females don’t prefer a female higher up or manager because it tends to be hard to work with or build rapport. If the female manager don’t like you gg liao your life sure ruin. They tend to bring their emotions into work so damn sian. Heard of so many of such cases. Didn’t Accenture have this infamous duo lady managers that always go everywhere in pairs and have quite a bad rep around? A and L…
Just want to share my experience in this firm for more than 8 years, from its prime until recent states

1) more and more female leaders, I think it only happen after wee wei era, more female leader for the sake of celebrate inclusiveness and empower female. There is sign of more female scrum master. From my observation, they dun look like scrum master, they are more like nanny...and typical female manager that attended meeting

2) Ever since the increase of female manager, the profitability and productivity of the whole company seem to go down in a straight way, right after Julie sweet take over as she celebrate as the top 100 "most powerful woman" in the world, not sure how is it beneicial to the firm

3) Recent pay freeze, and promotion freeze, I realise those who get promoted in year end in my project are just nice all are females....whereas those guy, who are working very very hard, poor developer are still struggling... is it a concidence? guess we will never know...

This is the actual situation on the ground now...
Guess the management are not gonna do anything or acknowledge this issue anyway

Get ready for more female L6 and L5 in 2024!!

Old 18-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an official letter after receiving an email that they want to extend the offer but need to get an approval from higher ups?
Bumping this as no one has replied. Anyone know the salary package as well?

Old 18-12-2023, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Just want to share my experience in this firm for more than 8 years, from its prime until recent states

1) more and more female leaders, I think it only happen after wee wei era, more female leader for the sake of celebrate inclusiveness and empower female. There is sign of more female scrum master. From my observation, they dun look like scrum master, they are more like nanny...and typical female manager that attended meeting

2) Ever since the increase of female manager, the profitability and productivity of the whole company seem to go down in a straight way, right after Julie sweet take over as she celebrate as the top 100 "most powerful woman" in the world, not sure how is it beneicial to the firm

3) Recent pay freeze, and promotion freeze, I realise those who get promoted in year end in my project are just nice all are females....whereas those guy, who are working very very hard, poor developer are still struggling... is it a concidence? guess we will never know...

Why not leave the company then since it’s so bad.
Old 18-12-2023, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

this has been the case since I was in the firm 3 years ago. meritocracy doesn't exist in Accenture
Old 18-12-2023, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Accenture Hirevue and hackerton

I just got an email from HR, and i will have to complete their assessment by this friday. Any advice on hirevue and hackerton?

Old 18-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Speaking from personal experience, your observations are not unfounded. Gender may outweigh your talent discussion ranking. You can rank better than a female but when the June/Dec results are out, guess who gets the promotion. My hypothesis is that they are trying to meet the gender equality target set years ago. To be fair, this is not something happening only in Accenture.

We can complain, vent, rant but that doesn't change anything since it is not something we can control. So be smart about it - from a pragmatic point of view, if you are not getting what you are looking for (be it money, job satisfaction or learning opportunities), go somewhere else that offers it.
Old 19-12-2023, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Damnn feel disappointed and such a shame my firm actually come down to this

when I join in 2015-16, I really wanted to stay in this firm for like good 20 years

at that point of time, the firm is doing very well, the future of the firm is so promising and doing so well compared to its peer like other consulting firm...

I like environment and prestige and the stock is doing relative well too

but I didn't expect it will come down to this level, it is shame...I really wanted to stay for 20 years in this firm...
Old 19-12-2023, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I just got an email from HR, and i will have to complete their assessment by this friday. Any advice on hirevue and hackerton?
That one use chatgpt la, as long as you pass, they will shortlist you one
Old 19-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Damnn feel disappointed and such a shame my firm actually come down to this

when I join in 2015-16, I really wanted to stay in this firm for like good 20 years

at that point of time, the firm is doing very well, the future of the firm is so promising and doing so well compared to its peer like other consulting firm...

I like environment and prestige and the stock is doing relative well too

but I didn't expect it will come down to this level, it is shame...I really wanted to stay for 20 years in this firm...
wow 2015? Have you hit associate manager or manager yet?