How much are you earning per annum? - Page 187 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How much are you earning per annum?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1861 (permalink)  
Old 29-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Projects and Infrastructure

Projects and Infrastructure Lawyer

102k pa

28yrsold

Salary is quite bad for my field.

Reply With Quote
  #1862 (permalink)  
Old 30-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 70
Sam Adams is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I admire your guts. I am in the same predicament but just can't bring myself to leave because I need the paycheck.
thirded. surprising how so little money can mean so much.

Reply With Quote
  #1863 (permalink)  
Old 31-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default banker

bond trader
750k

Reply With Quote
  #1864 (permalink)  
Old 31-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default banker

Before anyone flames me for being a banker/trader, I'll list the subtractions from that total:

-135k tax
-95k mortgage
-15k car loan
-25k school fees

and then around 225k of that sum is in deferred stock payments which can go up or down and which cannot be cashed in for 1-3 years. In case you're wondering, bank stocks have been mostly going down for the past 4 years.

I agree it still leaves a lot to live on and I'm certainly grateful for it and not complaining, but I'm not living the mega rich life of the really loaded Singaporeans and others who live here.

Good financial luck to everyone....
Reply With Quote
  #1865 (permalink)  
Old 31-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Before anyone flames me for being a banker/trader, I'll list the subtractions from that total:
-135k tax
-95k mortgage
-15k car loan
-25k school fees

and then around 225k of that sum is in deferred stock payments which can go up or down and which cannot be cashed in for 1-3 years. In case you're wondering, bank stocks have been mostly going down for the past 4 years.
I agree it still leaves a lot to live on and I'm certainly grateful for it and not complaining, but I'm not living the mega rich life of the really loaded Singaporeans and others who live here.

Good financial luck to everyone....
How much loan did you take? 95K in mortgage payment is alot
Reply With Quote
  #1866 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

IT Consultant

250K++ per annum.
Reply With Quote

  #1867 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Qaz Qaz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 44
Qaz is on a distinguished road
Default

this is the most concentrated place of super high income earners i know in sg.. maybe outside the parliament..

we can rule the world if we get together. here are some missile prices quoted fm another forum :

AIM-120C = 300,000 (Armada Int'l) ~ 386,000 USD (Wikipedia)
MICA = 2,160,000 EUR (French National Assembly report, programme unit cost as of 2003) / 1,118,000 EUR (French National Assembly report, production unit cost as of 1999)
ASRAAM = 262,000 GBP (Wikipedia)
IRIS-T = 400,000 EUR (Wikipedia)
AIM-9X = 262,000 USD (Wikipedia)
R-77 = ~100,000 (Wikipedia)
Exocet = 800,000 EUR for AM-39 (Wikipedia)
Harpoon = 720,000 USD (Wikipedia)
Meteor = 890,000 EUR (French National Assembly report, expected unit cost as of 2003)
Reply With Quote
  #1868 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaz View Post
this is the most concentrated place of super high income earners i know in sg.. maybe outside the parliament..

we can rule the world if we get together. here are some missile prices quoted fm another forum :

AIM-120C = 300,000 (Armada Int'l) ~ 386,000 USD (Wikipedia)
MICA = 2,160,000 EUR (French National Assembly report, programme unit cost as of 2003) / 1,118,000 EUR (French National Assembly report, production unit cost as of 1999)
ASRAAM = 262,000 GBP (Wikipedia)
IRIS-T = 400,000 EUR (Wikipedia)
AIM-9X = 262,000 USD (Wikipedia)
R-77 = ~100,000 (Wikipedia)
Exocet = 800,000 EUR for AM-39 (Wikipedia)
Harpoon = 720,000 USD (Wikipedia)
Meteor = 890,000 EUR (French National Assembly report, expected unit cost as of 2003)
Qaz, if you are losing out in the salary game, instead of being cynical, take a good look at yourself. With yesterday's announcement, teachers can now hit 100k in their early thirties, so 150k-300k is quite the norm in the private sector for people in their thirties and forties.

Have you ever wondered why you can't afford that car or that condo? If you think you make decent income, why can't you afford the things that other average white collars are getting?

Why are you still surfing this forum if you already know what's the average? It's precisely because you aren't sure that you are still here. Yet you choose to post prices on ballistic missiles. Go fly a kite. It helps with your mental development.
Reply With Quote
  #1869 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Qaz, if you are losing out in the salary game, instead of being cynical, take a good look at yourself. With yesterday's announcement, teachers can now hit 100k in their early thirties, so 150k-300k is quite the norm in the private sector for people in their thirties and forties.

Have you ever wondered why you can't afford that car or that condo? If you think you make decent income, why can't you afford the things that other average white collars are getting?

Why are you still surfing this forum if you already know what's the average? It's precisely because you aren't sure that you are still here. Yet you choose to post prices on ballistic missiles. Go fly a kite. It helps with your mental development.
I earn 1 billion a year as a real estate tycoon. I'm posting here because I don't know what to do with my money. Tried flying a kite, apparently it didn't help much, still couldnt understand sarcasm.
Reply With Quote
  #1870 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I earn 1 billion a year as a real estate tycoon. I'm posting here because I don't know what to do with my money. Tried flying a kite, apparently it didn't help much, still couldnt understand sarcasm.
it is not you, you are way too good to fly a kite.
please count the number of stars :-) that will surely help.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bond, bond breaking, income pa, lawyer, saf

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industries with Highest Proportion Earning 5-Figure Monthly Income Salary.sg Income and Jobs 23 06-08-2017 06:46 PM
Lawyer earning $25k/mth forged $65k payslip to get job Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 30-12-2011 02:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,947 Replies, 5,183,072 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,280 Replies, 1,034,008 Views
Which degree is the best return on... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 10,307 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 15,761 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,779 Replies, 494,823 Views
Pacific Refreshments - The Coca...
3 Replies, 334 Views
Stat board tiers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
53 Replies, 26,107 Views
Cost of living in singapore will... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 4,036 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
341 Replies, 260,212 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
189 Replies, 60,294 Views
Pay for digital marketing agencies
5 Replies, 1,569 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,791 Replies, 841,243 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
332 Replies, 58,244 Views
Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
54 Replies, 15,645 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,875 Replies, 2,126,432 Views
Anyone work for Casino (RWS/MBS) ?... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 5,388 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,174 Replies, 206,154 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,908 Replies, 1,760,977 Views
Bad times?
9 Replies, 963 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
53 Replies, 50,743 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
616 Replies, 312,710 Views
DBS BANK Interview replies ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
423 Replies, 252,591 Views
Working at Changi Business Park ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 1,683 Views
UBS Graduate Talent Program ( 1 2 3)
27 Replies, 20,678 Views
Mother looking for a job ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 956 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,062 Replies, 1,393,933 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,606 Replies, 983,865 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
388 Replies, 173,614 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,688 Replies, 758,771 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2