Roles in accenture singapore - Page 71 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #701 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 12:39 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can someone list all the ranks in order? and their respective pay

is it like this analyst > associate > senior associate > AM > M
you plug this from which dimension?

Reply With Quote
  #702 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 01:03 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you should withdraw. High chance you wonít make the cut if you donít have the grit.
better than loser like u who never even get offered. Go apply traineeship la

Reply With Quote
  #703 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can someone list all the ranks in order? and their respective pay

is it like this analyst > associate > senior associate > AM > M
Pay differed based on which track you are in. Likewise ranks/pay grades vary based on your track as well.

Generally speaking: Analyst > Senior Analyst > Consultant > Associate Manager > Manager > Senior Manager > Associate Director > Managing Director (many different levels - from leading practice to deputy country manager, country manager, regions manager, C-Suite)

Reply With Quote
  #704 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 01:31 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay differed based on which track you are in. Likewise ranks/pay grades vary based on your track as well.

Generally speaking: Analyst > Senior Analyst > Consultant > Associate Manager > Manager > Senior Manager > Associate Director > Managing Director (many different levels - from leading practice to deputy country manager, country manager, regions manager, C-Suite)
differ*
regional*
Reply With Quote
  #705 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 01:35 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay differed based on which track you are in. Likewise ranks/pay grades vary based on your track as well.

Generally speaking: Analyst > Senior Analyst > Consultant > Associate Manager > Manager > Senior Manager > Associate Director > Managing Director (many different levels - from leading practice to deputy country manager, country manager, regions manager, C-Suite)
And the pay?
Reply With Quote
  #706 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 02:00 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And the pay?
Cant you read? Pay differs based on your track. Go on Glassdoor if you wish to get a ballpark figure, they are fairly accurate.
Reply With Quote

  #707 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 08:09 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Depends on proj. I was in a maintenance project and 90% of the time i can leave at 630pm. But needless to say i left after 2.5 year as I was not promoted.
You quite dumbass. Everybody know people change job around 3 years.
So company now only consider promotion if you stayed at least 3 years.

How I know? I got promoted on my 3rd year.
My boss told me... He cannot anyhow push for promotion for people 1or 2 years. Cause once promoted. They will use the higher pay to jump ship...

So he is only protecting the best interest of his department...

Which makes sense. Why promote people who want to leave?
Promotion should benefit people willing to stay all the way.

People with short term goal. Work 2 years expect promotion. Then what? 10 years you become director ah?

Anyway good. Then once you leave, they can use your headcount to hire a fresh grad and hence repeat.
I also follow the 3 years rule.

No point getting to know you if you leave 1 year.
So I also only stick with and socialise with people more than 3 years. Cause we can promote each other upwards.

Don't need no delusional high paid fresh grad expecting promotion..

Your starting pay already at 4.5k..compared to my time 2.5k.
Back then the salary so low. Promotion every few years is logical.

Fresb grad now already got promotion the day the join.
Still want more.

Pui.
Reply With Quote
  #708 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You quite dumbass. Everybody know people change job around 3 years.
So company now only consider promotion if you stayed at least 3 years.

How I know? I got promoted on my 3rd year.
My boss told me... He cannot anyhow push for promotion for people 1or 2 years. Cause once promoted. They will use the higher pay to jump ship...

So he is only protecting the best interest of his department...

Which makes sense. Why promote people who want to leave?
Promotion should benefit people willing to stay all the way.

People with short term goal. Work 2 years expect promotion. Then what? 10 years you become director ah?

Anyway good. Then once you leave, they can use your headcount to hire a fresh grad and hence repeat.
I also follow the 3 years rule.

No point getting to know you if you leave 1 year.
So I also only stick with and socialise with people more than 3 years. Cause we can promote each other upwards.

Don't need no delusional high paid fresh grad expecting promotion..

Your starting pay already at 4.5k..compared to my time 2.5k.
Back then the salary so low. Promotion every few years is logical.

Fresb grad now already got promotion the day the join.
Still want more.

Pui.
I agreed. That's why I tekan fresh grad.
I let them run the show.
Let them face the client, stress.
Let them work their worth.

And most often they will fail.
Piss of client.
Can't communicate with infra team.
Get wrong solutions.

Sorry. Fresh grad should not be paid so high cause they don't have the experience...
Paid so high and expect us seniors to take care of them.
I say hell no.
Let's push them into the sea. No more wading in the swimming pool.

Either swim or drown.
I mean you're supposed to be paid Olympic swimmer.
Not some basic swimmer who just came out of swimming school.

If you are basic why we paying 4k ++ pay to fresh grad. Then that pay range is in the 5 years exp mark fews years back.

So suck up.

My boss still have the old school thinking "fresh grad no experience la. They need guidance."
Sorry. People with higher pay than seniors shouldn't need guidance.

In fact we should delegate most of the **** work to fresh grad.
We seniors should just shake our leg and take credit for their work when they sjcceeed.
And if they fail? Just blame them.. And make a point that fresh grad can't deliver ****.

Win win.
Welcome to the tech world baby!!!
Reply With Quote
  #709 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 08:18 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay differed based on which track you are in. Likewise ranks/pay grades vary based on your track as well.

Generally speaking: Analyst > Senior Analyst > Consultant > Associate Manager > Manager > Senior Manager > Associate Director > Managing Director (many different levels - from leading practice to deputy country manager, country manager, regions manager, C-Suite)
Was the original poster who asked the question. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #710 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2021, 08:18 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I thought the toxicity only prevalent in lawyer cause 5k junior lawyer kena tekan to do paper work until 3 am. Grammar, comma, full stop etc English school kena admonish...

Didn't know tech also so toxic.
But can't blame seniors work so many years the pay still so pathetic.
Almost like a fresh grad.

Also yeah fresh grad spiked up so fast the last 3 years.
I rmemebrr interviewing fresh grad 3 years back they asking 3.6k I was already shocked...

But this year they asking 5k no idea where they get the delusional idea...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
746 Replies, 416,002 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,087 Replies, 5,112,174 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,829 Replies, 2,308,022 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,508 Replies, 1,403,899 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,903 Replies, 4,732,093 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,285 Replies, 639,778 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,353 Replies, 3,466,417 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 78,133 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,208 Replies, 6,851,137 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,684 Replies, 2,393,802 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,825 Replies, 1,448,846 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,159 Replies, 10,475,803 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
419 Replies, 502,530 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,161 Replies, 3,807,242 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,350 Replies, 1,167,684 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,037 Replies, 1,089,060 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,441 Replies, 12,605,646 Views
Julius Baer Graduate Program 2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 16,982 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,768 Replies, 1,519,464 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,811 Replies, 1,580,264 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,489 Replies, 807,002 Views
Maritime and Port Authority of... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 20,236 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 390,362 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
323 Replies, 328,365 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
163 Replies, 83,279 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,057 Replies, 452,608 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
279 Replies, 393,646 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 12,696 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
722 Replies, 555,230 Views
Private Banking Salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
83 Replies, 139,304 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2