MAS for Mid Career Professionals - Page 131 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.




MAS for Mid Career Professionals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1301 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2022, 10:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dun anyhowly give job description hah, hv oso seen devt side stuck in meeting or briefing past offic hour, the job hunter hoping to wine & dine may be disappointed.
I feel the life of development people are just filled with countless meaningless meetings and briefs. They do get to travel now and then but the internal paperwork is quite crazy (and unnecessary).

Reply With Quote
  #1302 (permalink)  
Old 02-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

cmi culture > bd culture

Reply With Quote
  #1303 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I feel the life of development people are just filled with countless meaningless meetings and briefs. They do get to travel now and then but the internal paperwork is quite crazy (and unnecessary).
High stakes <--> high preparation

= meaningfull



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #1304 (permalink)  
Old 05-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Salary for fresh grad

Hello all, I've been shortlisted for an interview for the Graduate Officer position for the 2023 intake. As I could not find the forum for fresh grads, am enquiring here if anyone can advise on the salary as I saw from the recent posts that there has been a salary adjustment in 2022. TIA
Reply With Quote
  #1305 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2022, 02:04 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all, I've been shortlisted for an interview for the Graduate Officer position for the 2023 intake. As I could not find the forum for fresh grads, am enquiring here if anyone can advise on the salary as I saw from the recent posts that there has been a salary adjustment in 2022. TIA
lol the portal hasn't opened for 2023, how did u get shortlisted?
Reply With Quote
  #1306 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2022, 07:13 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all, I've been shortlisted for an interview for the Graduate Officer position for the 2023 intake. As I could not find the forum for fresh grads, am enquiring here if anyone can advise on the salary as I saw from the recent posts that there has been a salary adjustment in 2022. TIA
4.5~5k, check with your friendly hr consultant on details of variable wage components, bonus has shrunk in recent years as mentioned elsewhere on the thread
Reply With Quote

  #1307 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2022, 08:33 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
lol the portal hasn't opened for 2023, how did u get shortlisted?
These are the 1st batch of candidates where HR reached out to the universities and request for dean list. They will shortlist from there and invite them for interview. Only after the 1st batch of candidates have accepted the offer then they will shortlist from public portal.
Reply With Quote
  #1308 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all, I've been shortlisted for an interview for the Graduate Officer position for the 2023 intake. As I could not find the forum for fresh grads, am enquiring here if anyone can advise on the salary as I saw from the recent posts that there has been a salary adjustment in 2022. TIA
It should be around ~$4,850. If you're worried about what to put under expected salary, you don't have to worry, it's fixed for all graduate officers since no one has any experience unless you're in a tech role, where the starting salary is slightly higher.

The expected salary part of the form is more for experienced hires, because there is no point for them to go through the process with them if they are expecting something that MAS would simply not pay.
Reply With Quote
  #1309 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2022, 10:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It should be around ~$4,850. If you're worried about what to put under expected salary, you don't have to worry, it's fixed for all graduate officers since no one has any experience unless you're in a tech role, where the starting salary is slightly higher.

The expected salary part of the form is more for experienced hires, because there is no point for them to go through the process with them if they are expecting something that MAS would simply not pay.
wah nowsaday so high? is it inclusive of bonus?
Reply With Quote
  #1310 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2022, 10:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
These are the 1st batch of candidates where HR reached out to the universities and request for dean list. They will shortlist from there and invite them for interview. Only after the 1st batch of candidates have accepted the offer then they will shortlist from public portal.
wer u hear dis frm
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! daydreamer Income and Jobs 1733 22-01-2023 09:34 PM
Income for IT Professionals sudoku Income and Jobs 10 24-10-2014 07:20 PM
what does corporate hr executives/professionals do? lmaohaha Income and Jobs 2 12-05-2012 06:03 PM
Professionals and Managers - Is Your Pay above the Median? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 174 04-10-2009 07:42 PM
Managers and Professionals - are your Salaries above the Median? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 27 11-12-2008 10:45 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Working in NEA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
94 Replies, 117,252 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,850 Replies, 7,982,870 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,522 Replies, 1,206,060 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,032 Replies, 2,798,144 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,563 Replies, 5,661,001 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,055 Replies, 539,458 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,251 Replies, 1,063,348 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,051 Replies, 4,472,829 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,828 Replies, 923,721 Views
MOH Holdings ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 13,911 Views
Digital Academy Program at ST...
2 Replies, 149 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,672 Replies, 1,417,643 Views
ST engineering starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
118 Replies, 83,728 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,142 Replies, 10,306,741 Views
Compare Your Annual Income ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 10,481 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,264 Replies, 1,027,108 Views
SIA AO grades ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
111 Replies, 54,173 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,038 Replies, 3,608,430 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 24,689 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,184 Replies, 409,760 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
475 Replies, 232,230 Views
BCA (Building and Construction...
1 Replies, 176 Views
MOH (Ministry of Health) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
33 Replies, 43,863 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
663 Replies, 272,855 Views
How much CPF do u have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
66 Replies, 37,777 Views
Singapore Power EDGE Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
30 Replies, 7,438 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,127 Replies, 802,499 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
884 Replies, 272,184 Views
Singapore Examination and...
2 Replies, 4,214 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2