IMDA (under MCI) - Page 70 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.

IMDA (under MCI)

Old 14-08-2023, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL no wonder ppl always writing good stuff....
They all stroking each other ego by posting and liking messages by LCH

Old 14-08-2023, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

President has the power to revoke an appointment to specified key offices right? I will vote for whichever candidate who promises to discard LCH

Old 14-08-2023, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Heard June Koh has left IMDA already. I pity whichever organisation she joins and the ppl under this charbor.

She is very toxic too and likes to frontstab/backstab her fellow Directors and even other DDs and staff. She used to be very gum with that AO. They like to badmouth their staff all the time and are very unappreciative of their staffs' hard work. She is also very paranoid and always thinks the worst of ppl.. like they are out to get her so she will preempt them and badmouth or sabo them to senior mgmt or HR even when they r just trying their best and meant no harm to her.

Everyone whom she works with falls out with her eventually, even ppl she used to be close to. That speaks volumes of the type of a$$h0l3 she is - next level one.

She is damn giam with promos and yet likes to slave drive people under her, so people under her tend to be promoted very slowly but have to work a lot. I have seen lots of competent and zhai ppl, even a scholar leave because cannot tahan her toxic slavedriving promo-giaming bs.
Who is the scholar?

JK went to SG pools right? Maybe ppl there suffering from her wrath

Old 14-08-2023, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
What is the salary range for grade 7, 8, 9?
Are u retarded? Everybody wants to get the **** outta here and u're enquiring abt salaries?
Old 14-08-2023, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Who is the scholar?

JK went to SG pools right? Maybe ppl there suffering from her wrath
Yes, this June Koh went to Tote Board. Pity those ppl there. Heard her scream at PAs and people in the office before for very trivial things... she has meltdowns often cos she's emotionally unstable, but expects her staff to take her slavedriving bs. I have seen a hardworking AD stand up to her before cos she was too unreasonable with her expectations and the crazy workload that she was dishing out to her staff who are already buckling under the pressure... she also has no empathy for ppl who work long hours and sacrifice their family time for her and still treats them like dirt/tools to be exploited.

I have worked for quite a few bosses across multiple orgs before, and have seen/heard of other bad bosses, but this June Koh is by far the worst boss to have - she's toxic in a very sneaky and shady way (cos of the backstabbing/badmouthing behind your back), potential crazy shouting/humiliation in front of staff (she does it in a worse way than AO because at least AO doesn't shout and go batshit crazy) and the lack of empathy (she slave-drives and keeps giving more work and shows no appreciation; oh yeah... promos are VERY VERY slow under her too... I have seen ppl who work super hard and are not promoted for many years under her.. the ppl working under her are usually depressed and stressed af, and I hear that their families also suffer because these ppl are usually overworked and stressed and bring some of the toxicity home to their families; VO used to be a TL under June Koh, but left her - maybe got jaded and started to not give a *uck about work anymore cos this JK is very good at demoralising ppl).
Old 14-08-2023, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes, this June Koh went to Tote Board. Pity those ppl there. Heard her scream at PAs and people in the office before for very trivial things... she has meltdowns often cos she's emotionally unstable, but expects her staff to take her slavedriving bs. I have seen a hardworking AD stand up to her before cos she was too unreasonable with her expectations and the crazy workload that she was dishing out to her staff who are already buckling under the pressure... she also has no empathy for ppl who work long hours and sacrifice their family time for her and still treats them like dirt/tools to be exploited.

I have worked for quite a few bosses across multiple orgs before, and have seen/heard of other bad bosses, but this June Koh is by far the worst boss to have - she's toxic in a very sneaky and shady way (cos of the backstabbing/badmouthing behind your back), potential crazy shouting/humiliation in front of staff (she does it in a worse way than AO because at least AO doesn't shout and go batshit crazy) and the lack of empathy (she slave-drives and keeps giving more work and shows no appreciation; oh yeah... promos are VERY VERY slow under her too... I have seen ppl who work super hard and are not promoted for many years under her.. the ppl working under her are usually depressed and stressed af, and I hear that their families also suffer because these ppl are usually overworked and stressed and bring some of the toxicity home to their families; VO used to be a TL under June Koh, but left her - maybe got jaded and started to not give a *uck about work anymore cos this JK is very good at demoralising ppl).
Why JK quit? She stay so long, torture so many people….she kena from LCH meh

Old 14-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Working conditions for regulatory

Hi, I did not read about regulatory work.
Any advice to which department should I apply?
Old 14-08-2023, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
She is damn giam with promos and yet likes to slave drive people under her, so people under her tend to be promoted very slowly but have to work a lot. I have seen lots of competent and zhai ppl, even a [bold]scholar[/bold] leave because cannot tahan her toxic slavedriving promo-giaming bs.
Wait.. you mean that legendary scholar who bang table, demanded to be promoted after 1 year scholar who was red-eyed coz another scholar was promoted in 1.5 years, below the scholar promotion norms?

The same one who bad mouthed the DD who took him in as an intern, groomed him when he came back after studies?

The same one who went to another agency on secondment and got KICKED back after less than 1.5 years?

The same one whose reputation was so bad that he couldn't find a place to nest himself after his secondment?

The same one who talks in a "I am up here, you are down there attitude" ? The one who doesn't want to come down to the levels of non-scholars coz he thinks he deserves to be up there coz he scholar mah... ?

frankly if this boss of his promotes this scholar.. she deserves all the criticism he and his multiple personalities are spewing on this forum
Old 15-08-2023, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

Saw her linkedIn profile that she was once the media cluster director from 2020 to 2021. Based on what you said about June Koh and everyone's comments about the incompetent CE, no wonder the previous director from media industry development left. Having to report to 2 shitty bosses is an absolute nightmare.
Old 15-08-2023, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Was chatting with my new neighbour last Sunday. She's a DXO from Mindef and said LCH's reputation in the navy was quite smelly so not surprised that he's widely hated in IMDA.

A leopard never changes its spots.