Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - IMDA (under MCI)
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2023, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who is the scholar?

JK went to SG pools right? Maybe ppl there suffering from her wrath
Yes, this June Koh went to Tote Board. Pity those ppl there. Heard her scream at PAs and people in the office before for very trivial things... she has meltdowns often cos she's emotionally unstable, but expects her staff to take her slavedriving bs. I have seen a hardworking AD stand up to her before cos she was too unreasonable with her expectations and the crazy workload that she was dishing out to her staff who are already buckling under the pressure... she also has no empathy for ppl who work long hours and sacrifice their family time for her and still treats them like dirt/tools to be exploited.

I have worked for quite a few bosses across multiple orgs before, and have seen/heard of other bad bosses, but this June Koh is by far the worst boss to have - she's toxic in a very sneaky and shady way (cos of the backstabbing/badmouthing behind your back), potential crazy shouting/humiliation in front of staff (she does it in a worse way than AO because at least AO doesn't shout and go batshit crazy) and the lack of empathy (she slave-drives and keeps giving more work and shows no appreciation; oh yeah... promos are VERY VERY slow under her too... I have seen ppl who work super hard and are not promoted for many years under her.. the ppl working under her are usually depressed and stressed af, and I hear that their families also suffer because these ppl are usually overworked and stressed and bring some of the toxicity home to their families; VO used to be a TL under June Koh, but left her - maybe got jaded and started to not give a *uck about work anymore cos this JK is very good at demoralising ppl).