Roles in accenture singapore - Page 7 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The poster at Accenture is pretty much right.. there are too many factors.

Average to Significant Above gets 6-15%. This depends on how high your salary is already.
Some people with average (consistent) got even 10%.

My bonus just totalled up to 30k. I just joined Accenture 1yr back as a manager.

The jumps are huge; senior managers wont get 20k/month. More like 14k ish...
Some senior managers have been there for 10+ years and not moved... But then again; including all their bonuses... They probably get over 200k package all up.

Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The poster at Accenture is pretty much right.. there are too many factors.

Average to Significant Above gets 6-15%. This depends on how high your salary is already.
Some people with average (consistent) got even 10%.

My bonus just totalled up to 30k. I just joined Accenture 1yr back as a manager.

The jumps are huge; senior managers wont get 20k/month. More like 14k ish...
Some senior managers have been there for 10+ years and not moved... But then again; including all their bonuses... They probably get over 200k package all up.
14k is lower end of senior managers, those who in the role for 5+ years morelike 19-20kish.

Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Just got promoted from A2 to C1 after 2 years in the firm. Salary increment is 60% from my A2 pay

Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just got promoted from A2 to C1 after 2 years in the firm. Salary increment is 60% from my A2 pay
This proves that annual increment can't possibly be 10% per year unless you are Manager grade and above because A1 starts off at 3800 + 300, a 60% bump is about 6000 + 300. Which is right, Manager gets paid 10k and Snr Mgr gets paid 14k subsequently, MD is based on your ability to sell
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This proves that annual increment can't possibly be 10% per year unless you are Manager grade and above because A1 starts off at 3800 + 300, a 60% bump is about 6000 + 300. Which is right, Manager gets paid 10k and Snr Mgr gets paid 14k subsequently, MD is based on your ability to sell
ur numbers are too low and more like new promotees. avg pay for mgr & snr mgr is closer to 14k & 20k respectively.
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How is Accenture vs big 4 consulting. Which does fresh grads prefer
Reply With Quote

  #67 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is Accenture vs big 4 consulting. Which does fresh grads prefer
Depends on what you want to specialize in. Accenture is better for IT consulting. Big 4 is better for finance/audit. If you want to exit to finance, Big 4 is better. Pay wise, Accenture pays more at the start, but Big 4 equity partners get paid very well (>$500k per year), though it depends how much you sell.

I think on balance of probabilities, Big 4 is still more "prestigious".
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Don't kid yourself. Nothing that is easy to get is ever prestigious.

That includes Big 4, and Accenture to a lesser extent.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't kid yourself. Nothing that is easy to get is ever prestigious.

That includes Big 4, and Accenture to a lesser extent.
The point being made is that Big 4 is more prestigious than Accenture (which you can disagree), but I didn't say it neither was easy to get it. Stay on point - don't be one of those Sim guys that just rattle nonsense without thinking.
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old 21-08-2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Oh, no worries, I don't think either big 4 or accenture is prestigious at all.

They are both just meh, and that's the truth, there is no wow factor.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 3 23-02-2015 08:38 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,014 Replies, 1,888,694 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
151 Replies, 6,586 Views
How long does uob get back to you...
8 Replies, 1,319 Views
Mortgage Specialist Role.
3 Replies, 1,822 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,154 Replies, 6,213,650 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,000 Replies, 3,337,172 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,848 Replies, 1,238,635 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,106 Replies, 865,906 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
436 Replies, 144,608 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
349 Replies, 204,223 Views
GovTech career grade ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
173 Replies, 183,424 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,301 Replies, 318,564 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
155 Replies, 36,633 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
194 Replies, 40,712 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
180 Replies, 104,343 Views
Starting pay for fresh uni grad... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
67 Replies, 5,816 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,941 Replies, 1,400,266 Views
Lonza Biotechnologist
0 Replies, 49 Views
MOH Graduate Studies Scholarship ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 16,136 Views
Third Class Honours/Second Lower... ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 27,304 Views
SEA Limited
6 Replies, 1,529 Views
Audit DGS
0 Replies, 70 Views
Starting new employment while...
6 Replies, 299 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
269 Replies, 241,461 Views
Big4 Tax Career Prospect
4 Replies, 2,290 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,560 Replies, 2,115,021 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,692 Replies, 1,054,553 Views
Personal Assistant
0 Replies, 86 Views
Working at Changi Business Park ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 3,655 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2