Roles in accenture singapore - Page 39 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #381 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Name me one person who says they work in Big 4 advisory when they are in Strat& / EY Parthenon. Hell, find me a linkedin profile of someone in strat& and put themselves as pwc consulting/advisory.

Fk off leh retard
your assumption that someone can only be part of s& OR pwc is flawed. fact is, they can be part of BOTH s& AND pwc. given the choice, anyone will put s& over pwc on linkedin, doesnt mean they are not part of pwc.

in EY, parthenon has been internally subsumed into TAS (sg office) since 2 years back. pay has been reduced significantly (no longer tier-2 pay).

hell, pwc consulting division even has a separate legal entity consisting of BOTH s& and mc called pwc south east asia consulting (seac).

back at you, dumbo.

Reply With Quote
  #382 (permalink)  
Old 12-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
your assumption that someone can only be part of s& OR pwc is flawed. fact is, they can be part of BOTH s& AND pwc. given the choice, anyone will put s& over pwc on linkedin, doesnt mean they are not part of pwc.

in EY, parthenon has been internally subsumed into TAS (sg office) since 2 years back. pay has been reduced significantly (no longer tier-2 pay).

hell, pwc consulting division even has a separate legal entity consisting of BOTH s& and mc called pwc south east asia consulting (seac).

back at you, dumbo.
bro, stop trying so hard. no one associates tier 2 strat firms with big 4 advisory, not even Big 4 themselves.

Since you obviously need help:

Typical Big 4 Advisory (eg. EY ADVISORY) starting salary: 3-4k
PwC Consulting - 4k
Strat& - 6k++
ACN Strat - 5.6k++
ACN Consulting - 4.45k

just take the L retard, lmao

Reply With Quote
  #383 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bro, stop trying so hard. no one associates tier 2 strat firms with big 4 advisory, not even Big 4 themselves.

Since you obviously need help:

Typical Big 4 Advisory (eg. EY ADVISORY) starting salary: 3-4k
PwC Consulting - 4k
Strat& - 6k++
ACN Strat - 5.6k++
ACN Consulting - 4.45k

just take the L retard, lmao
Incredible. Salary differentiation vs association. What a way to argue. Not sure who is the retard now.

They dont want to be associated doesnt mean they arent associated. And wtf is take the L LOL. “Not even big 4 themselves” wow. Do u know that a s& partner reports to a pwc partner? The ey parthenon partner reports to a ey partner? Hierarchy wise, s& and parthenon are just one division within the big 4.

Reply With Quote
  #384 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bro, stop trying so hard. no one associates tier 2 strat firms with big 4 advisory, not even Big 4 themselves.

Since you obviously need help:

Typical Big 4 Advisory (eg. EY ADVISORY) starting salary: 3-4k
PwC Consulting - 4k
Strat& - 6k++
ACN Strat - 5.6k++
ACN Consulting - 4.45k

just take the L retard, lmao
Anyway... ey parthenon pay - 3.5k. Dont just cherrypick data to prove your point.
Reply With Quote
  #385 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Incredible. Salary differentiation vs association. What a way to argue. Not sure who is the retard now.

They dont want to be associated doesnt mean they arent associated. And wtf is take the L LOL. “Not even big 4 themselves” wow. Do u know that a s& partner reports to a pwc partner? The ey parthenon partner reports to a ey partner? Hierarchy wise, s& and parthenon are just one division within the big 4.
Dude, big 4 advisory ain’t tier 2 strat firms

This guy either doesn’t know a thing or he’s from from big 4 advisory lol
Reply With Quote
  #386 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyway... ey parthenon pay - 3.5k. Dont just cherrypick data to prove your point.
LOL this guy can’t read 3-4k, must be from Big 4 Advisory rofl
Reply With Quote

  #387 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

yall really be like ''my penis longer than yours''
Reply With Quote
  #388 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yall really be like ''my penis longer than yours''
More like "my 6cm penis longer than your 5cm one"

You ACC/B4 rubes just have fun working your low paying, boring files while those of us at MBB do the creative and lucrative work okay?


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #389 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

ACC and Big 4 are dumping grounds for local uni grads. Not sure what's there to be excited about.
Reply With Quote
  #390 (permalink)  
Old 13-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone heard of Cognizant? Is it similar to accenture? Pay wise?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 3 23-02-2015 08:38 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
748 Replies, 383,279 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,471 Replies, 2,052,524 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,803 Replies, 1,182,676 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,056 Replies, 283,343 Views
Singapore LNG Pay
4 Replies, 1,382 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
85 Replies, 123,615 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,734 Replies, 3,179,670 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
127 Replies, 92,442 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,404 Replies, 596,774 Views
How Much Do You Need to Earn... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
40 Replies, 18,785 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,110 Replies, 3,889,602 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,522 Replies, 1,005,280 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,961 Replies, 1,817,196 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,916 Replies, 6,035,109 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
845 Replies, 583,222 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
150 Replies, 40,143 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,055 Replies, 835,702 Views
Any Kaplan students here can land... ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 2,290 Views
Software developers salary outlier ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 2,766 Views
Part-time Higher NITEC in...
2 Replies, 1,960 Views
Allied educator scheme
2 Replies, 705 Views
MasterCard Graduate Developement... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 6,998 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,017 Replies, 1,161,089 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,674 Replies, 1,373,731 Views
Advantages
3 Replies, 1,335 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
168 Replies, 18,065 Views
Credit Suisse - IB Academy
0 Replies, 116 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
363 Replies, 126,028 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
425 Replies, 277,772 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2