Roles in accenture singapore - Page 38 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #371 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Accenture even good? Their office like nice but I keep hearing negative things about them
Put it this way, no fresh grad that aspires to be a consultant would pick Accenture over any other strategy house. Hell, I’d say Big 4 Advisory (which pays trash) offer better task exposure.

Hahaha aside from this petty hate, the good thing about Accenture is the exit opp.

Reply With Quote
  #372 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Put it this way, no fresh grad that aspires to be a consultant would pick Accenture over any other strategy house. Hell, I’d say Big 4 Advisory (which pays trash) offer better task exposure.

Hahaha aside from this petty hate, the good thing about Accenture is the exit opp.
Wrong.

ACN > Big 4 Advisory in all aspects.

Presige, salary, work-life balance, growth, exit oppts are all better at ACN.

Reply With Quote
  #373 (permalink)  
Old 04-07-2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wrong.

ACN > Big 4 Advisory in all aspects.

Presige, salary, work-life balance, growth, exit oppts are all better at ACN.
prestige*, my bad

Reply With Quote
  #374 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:12 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wrong.

ACN > Big 4 Advisory in all aspects.

Presige, salary, work-life balance, growth, exit oppts are all better at ACN.
haha u sure got work-life balance and growth? :P
Reply With Quote
  #375 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

stop arguing la. anything that isn't MBB can go fly kite. kthxbye

- MBB senior
Reply With Quote
  #376 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

“kthxbye” “MBB senior”

CrInGE~
Reply With Quote

  #377 (permalink)  
Old 08-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wrong.

ACN > Big 4 Advisory in all aspects.

Presige, salary, work-life balance, growth, exit oppts are all better at ACN.
Wrong if you're in strategy. ACN salary is higher than deloitte, pwc, and ey for all departments (MC/TC/whatever else) except Strategy. Any guy in ACN Strat will tell u the same.

ACN employees always thinks they are a tier above the big 4... guilty of that myself in the past.
Reply With Quote
  #378 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2020, 08:58 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wrong if you're in strategy. ACN salary is higher than deloitte, pwc, and ey for all departments (MC/TC/whatever else) except Strategy. Any guy in ACN Strat will tell u the same.

ACN employees always thinks they are a tier above the big 4... guilty of that myself in the past.
Can you not read?

OP says Big 4 ADVISORY. Obviously I am not referring to tier 2 strat houses acquired by the Big 4 firms (i.e. Strategy& etc)
Reply With Quote
  #379 (permalink)  
Old 11-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you not read?

OP says Big 4 ADVISORY. Obviously I am not referring to tier 2 strat houses acquired by the Big 4 firms (i.e. Strategy& etc)
Check your own sentence. BIG 4 ADVISORY, BUT NOT REFERRING TO STRAT HOUSES ACQUIRED BY BIG 4.

Are you saying S& not part of PwC? Do you not know parthenon's full name on its brand is EY-PARTHENON? Similarly, Monitor-Deloitte??? So .. you decide who is part of big 4 advisory and who isn't?
Reply With Quote
  #380 (permalink)  
Old 11-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Check your own sentence. BIG 4 ADVISORY, BUT NOT REFERRING TO STRAT HOUSES ACQUIRED BY BIG 4.

Are you saying S& not part of PwC? Do you not know parthenon's full name on its brand is EY-PARTHENON? Similarly, Monitor-Deloitte??? So .. you decide who is part of big 4 advisory and who isn't?
Name me one person who says they work in Big 4 advisory when they are in Strat& / EY Parthenon. Hell, find me a linkedin profile of someone in strat& and put themselves as pwc consulting/advisory.

Fk off leh retard
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 3 23-02-2015 08:38 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,051 Replies, 833,458 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,090 Replies, 3,883,966 Views
HSBC Graduate Programme 2021 ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 2,742 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2020 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
155 Replies, 36,006 Views
Bunker trader ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
47 Replies, 24,232 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,895 Replies, 6,026,359 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,954 Replies, 1,811,487 Views
How much does a typical FP&A... ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 2,177 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,659 Replies, 1,369,036 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,458 Replies, 2,049,060 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,045 Replies, 281,160 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,515 Replies, 1,003,025 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
359 Replies, 124,842 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,800 Replies, 1,179,207 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
146 Replies, 54,405 Views
Civil Service Bonus 2020 Year End
2 Replies, 289 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
161 Replies, 16,957 Views
Any advice for a final year...
3 Replies, 3,511 Views
Advice for a troubled Designer ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 4,798 Views
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
63 Replies, 20,629 Views
GovTech Tech Associate Program... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 3,864 Views
anyone work as trainer with...
3 Replies, 2,076 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,786 Replies, 533,673 Views
I need advice
4 Replies, 831 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
492 Replies, 108,432 Views
Business / System Analyst
1 Replies, 1,067 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
234 Replies, 145,539 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,724 Replies, 3,172,559 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2