Roles in accenture singapore - Page 176 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Roles in accenture singapore

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1751 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
5-6 years mgr? 11 years partner? Tell me, how many people who enter as fresh grad attain this? 1%?
Most dont stay that long. But among people who stayed that long, they actually do get to mgr in 5-6 yrs.

Why do you call it partner? You big4? Nowadays MDs dont have to buy in anymore do you know?

Reply With Quote
  #1752 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 05:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think what he meant was the 'worst' of the average performers. Not the worst people in the firm who would probably be fired already.

Most people cannot make it to manager that is true. For people who stayed, especially in the fast track, they usually get manager after a total of 5-6 years. Again this is back to the 11 year timeline to MD which they base it off. Not so much in sg but it is still the base guide to determine who should be up or out.
Most people cannot make it to manager... so most people remain at the associate levels till retirement? (assuming that they do stay all the way - the salary at associate level is enough to enjoy a more-than-decent living, more than say, teachers, at least).

And those who can make it to SM are probably the above-average performers only?
Juts wondering how it really works.. for instance, I've heard that in banks, everyone can make it to AVP at least (it's only a matter of how long it takes).

Reply With Quote
  #1753 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most dont stay that long. But among people who stayed that long, they actually do get to mgr in 5-6 yrs.

Why do you call it partner? You big4? Nowadays MDs dont have to buy in anymore do you know?
Partner and MD means the same thing. Same for consulting, same for banking.

Fk off la MD donít need buy-in? You which DTE? LOL joke

Reply With Quote
  #1754 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Partner and MD means the same thing. Same for consulting, same for banking.

Fk off la MD donít need buy-in? You which DTE? LOL joke
Lj need to fk this fk that? Ccb you tell me which DTE MD need buy in and how much la knn. Gong jiao wei.

Partner and MD means same thing then why change name? Obviously because partner need buy-in and MD dont need isnt it? Lam pa pa lan. _|_
Reply With Quote
  #1755 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most people cannot make it to manager... so most people remain at the associate levels till retirement? (assuming that they do stay all the way - the salary at associate level is enough to enjoy a more-than-decent living, more than say, teachers, at least).

And those who can make it to SM are probably the above-average performers only?
Juts wondering how it really works.. for instance, I've heard that in banks, everyone can make it to AVP at least (it's only a matter of how long it takes).
Stay long enough (more than 6 years at level) you sure get promoted. Unless you fked up but never fked up enough to be sacked.
Reply With Quote
  #1756 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lj need to fk this fk that? Ccb you tell me which DTE MD need buy in and how much la knn. Gong jiao wei.

Partner and MD means same thing then why change name? Obviously because partner need buy-in and MD dont need isnt it? Lam pa pa lan. _|_
Now ah Beng also can be consultant? Not go coffee shop intern as cleaner meh?
Reply With Quote

  #1757 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now ah Beng also can be consultant? Not go coffee shop intern as cleaner meh?
What is wrong with being a cleaner?
Reply With Quote
  #1758 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is wrong with being a cleaner?
I mean tray ambassador. Eyepower only. At least cleaner got use
Reply With Quote
  #1759 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Saw someone say senior analyst base + allowance only 5.4k. That is very low. How about the next level? Anyone knows the actually pay progression yearly or by rank?


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #1760 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2021, 11:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Saw someone say senior analyst base + allowance only 5.4k. That is very low. How about the next level? Anyone knows the actually pay progression yearly or by rank?
2.5-3 YOE 5.4k also Low ah
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working at Accenture tyroe Income and Jobs 16 26-04-2021 12:30 AM
Career prospect/advancement for Banking sales roles vs Banking "back end" roles happyman Income and Jobs 149 31-12-2016 02:59 PM
Working at Accenture codebutter Income and Jobs 4 25-08-2014 01:00 AM
Job roles horiv3 Income and Jobs 1 08-05-2014 12:34 PM
DL degree in BnF: what are some of the junior roles I can apply?? gradfresh Income and Jobs 3 21-04-2014 12:22 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
251 Replies, 199,017 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,266 Replies, 1,159,703 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,085 Replies, 2,548,913 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,394 Replies, 10,779,568 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
873 Replies, 466,425 Views
GIC offer ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 485 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,369 Replies, 3,960,468 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,005 Replies, 5,449,088 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,687 Replies, 7,130,007 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,402 Replies, 1,222,335 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,535 Replies, 3,610,555 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,924 Replies, 1,656,043 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
928 Replies, 446,596 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
830 Replies, 474,944 Views
PMO (Prime Minister's Office... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 7,959 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,589 Replies, 2,561,273 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
283 Replies, 406,331 Views
DBS Bank career advancement,... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
138 Replies, 311,410 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
350 Replies, 400,183 Views
AIC Agency of Integrated Care Jobs? ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 15,113 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,041 Replies, 4,886,181 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,942 Replies, 2,987,757 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,498 Replies, 12,888,159 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,469 Replies, 4,973,019 Views
A*Star (Agency for Science,... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 109,808 Views
INL Agency? Brand Communication...
4 Replies, 476 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,351 Replies, 696,484 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
498 Replies, 665,691 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,632 Replies, 1,467,105 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2