Exxonmobil Commercial Track - Page 6 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Exxonmobil Commercial Track

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2019, 08:50 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I just received an email from HR yesterday titled "ExxonMobil Opportunity", asking me to confirm when is the earliest I am available to start work. I replied to the email, but have to receive a reply from them yet. Anyone else got the same email??

Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey congrats! Must mean you've passed. The email didnt say anything else? Also did u apply for the grad program? And are u under technical/commercial?

Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey congrats! Must mean you've passed. The email didnt say anything else? Also did u apply for the grad program? And are u under technical/commercial?
Thanks! But I don't think it means anything for now... It might just be the HR clarifying a possible start date with me before factoring into their final hiring decision. The email did not state anything else other than asking about my availability. But at the same time, the email was titled as "ExxonMobil Opportunity" so I am still confused as to what it all means. Still awaiting their reply for now (hopefully not too long).

I applied for the Commercial track 2020 programme btw.

Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks! But I don't think it means anything for now... It might just be the HR clarifying a possible start date with me before factoring into their final hiring decision. The email did not state anything else other than asking about my availability. But at the same time, the email was titled as "ExxonMobil Opportunity" so I am still confused as to what it all means. Still awaiting their reply for now (hopefully not too long).

I applied for the Commercial track 2020 programme btw.
Ahhh okay I see. Good luck though, since no one else has heard anything, its good atleast they're reaching out to you.
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 10-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ahhh okay I see. Good luck though, since no one else has heard anything, its good atleast they're reaching out to you.
Thanks, good luck to all as well! Hope we will all hear back some good news from HR soon...
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 13-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone hear back with reply yet? Acceptance/Rejection. And can someone with actual offer themselves confirm if they're out yet?
Reply With Quote

  #57 (permalink)  
Old 20-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just received an email from HR yesterday titled "ExxonMobil Opportunity", asking me to confirm when is the earliest I am available to start work. I replied to the email, but have to receive a reply from them yet. Anyone else got the same email??
Did you follow up and confirm if thats an offer email?
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 20-12-2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did you follow up and confirm if thats an offer email?
Hey! The HR did not reply once again, even after I reached out once more to check in about the progress. So I am guessing they are probably not offering after all... Got my hopes up for nothing hahaha. I would assume that the previous poster who mentioned that the HR would only get back around end Jan due to delay in hiring selection, might be right. I think our hopes are almost gone by now.
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 20-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey! The HR did not reply once again, even after I reached out once more to check in about the progress. So I am guessing they are probably not offering after all... Got my hopes up for nothing hahaha. I would assume that the previous poster who mentioned that the HR would only get back around end Jan due to delay in hiring selection, might be right. I think our hopes are almost gone by now.
Did they just leave you hanging in the end?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exxonmobil Technical track (Machinery/Fixed Equipment) cluelessmillennial Income and Jobs 7 04-12-2019 11:13 PM
Stay near these alternative institutions to fast-track your kid's education burdettekristy General Discussions 0 27-12-2016 08:10 PM
MCL Land Profiles & Track Record Mrling General Discussions 0 31-01-2016 03:38 PM
Advice needed on the track i should go annabella Investments and Net Worth 2 09-04-2013 02:55 PM
Exxonmobil mea05key Income and Jobs 6 26-05-2011 09:18 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
876 Replies, 714,514 Views
Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 743 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,295 Replies, 1,462,156 Views
Fresh Grad from local U cant find... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 1,447 Views
Marsh Graduate Development Program
9 Replies, 744 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,089 Replies, 5,267,034 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,949 Replies, 2,178,380 Views
Big 4 firm rescind offers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 7,175 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
243 Replies, 72,833 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
659 Replies, 324,255 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
123 Replies, 79,319 Views
No progression in civil service... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 20,483 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,571 Replies, 1,213,797 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,867 Replies, 3,643,088 Views
[advice] Recruitment agency...
5 Replies, 566 Views
is computer science a good choice... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 887 Views
Which degree is the best return on... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
65 Replies, 13,305 Views
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2)
19 Replies, 11,321 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,675 Replies, 1,008,943 Views
Apple background check hireright
9 Replies, 499 Views
Apple Grading Analyst - Siri
0 Replies, 109 Views
Anyone heard of being a ship... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
76 Replies, 172,061 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
390 Replies, 68,856 Views
Life as a ICA Senior Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
100 Replies, 120,130 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,080 Replies, 842,004 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,966 Replies, 1,796,277 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
853 Replies, 428,770 Views
Hotel Line Salary
5 Replies, 1,382 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,842 Replies, 866,722 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2