OCBC Graduate Talent Programme 2019 (Previously Young Banker) - Page 116 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




OCBC Graduate Talent Programme 2019 (Previously Young Banker)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1151 (permalink)  
Old 19-02-2024, 07:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default O&T

Yellow peops, did any of you who are on page applied to group operations and techbilogym I did my interview a while back and was told by hr that she will contact me once the interview process is over but I have yet to receive any news. Anyone of you who applied to o and t and received an update from hr alrdy on your application status? Thank you so much in advance

Reply With Quote
  #1152 (permalink)  
Old 19-02-2024, 10:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Edit

I mean to type yello like hello by the way. Just saw that it was autocorrected to yellow. Thought I better comment before it sparks an online debate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yellow peops, did any of you who are on page applied to group operations and techbilogym I did my interview a while back and was told by hr that she will contact me once the interview process is over but I have yet to receive any news. Anyone of you who applied to o and t and received an update from hr alrdy on your application status? Thank you so much in advance


Reply With Quote
  #1153 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone knows the salary range for 2024 fresh grads? Heard it's around 5k

Reply With Quote
  #1154 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2024, 11:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I mean to type yello like hello by the way. Just saw that it was autocorrected to yellow. Thought I better comment before it sparks an online debate.
wtf are u talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #1155 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone knows the salary range for 2024 fresh grads? Heard it's around 5k
63k last year, 65k this year
Reply With Quote
  #1156 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2024, 09:19 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Has the assessment center commenced? Haven't heard back since
I did the online assessments haha
Reply With Quote

  #1157 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2024, 05:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has the assessment center commenced? Haven't heard back since
I did the online assessments haha
Same finished it 2 3 weeks alr no updates
Reply With Quote
  #1158 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same finished it 2 3 weeks alr no updates
No updates mean you rejected already bro donít hold on to false hope
Reply With Quote
  #1159 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2024, 07:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Just doing a PSA.
1. Yes if you are selected, you would have received an offer within 1 week after the MD round, if not sorry bro/sis
2. No the salary is not 65k annually as someone claimed above. It is not even 63k. I mean just purely basic. Idk whatís the increment going to be like after you enter for the 2 years.
Reply With Quote
  #1160 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2024, 09:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just doing a PSA.
1. Yes if you are selected, you would have received an offer within 1 week after the MD round, if not sorry bro/sis
2. No the salary is not 65k annually as someone claimed above. It is not even 63k. I mean just purely basic. Idk whatís the increment going to be like after you enter for the 2 years.
Do you mind sharing what's the basic pay this year?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OCBC Young Bankers Programme ricecake Income and Jobs 101 16-03-2020 05:10 PM
ocbc associate/fresh talent programme (ops & tech) janlin Income and Jobs 41 14-05-2015 08:05 PM
OCBC Young Bankers Programme hashbrowntime Income and Jobs 0 16-01-2015 05:07 AM
OCBC Young Banker Programs (Group Tech) FreshGraduate Income and Jobs 1 19-03-2014 08:41 AM
OCBC Young Banker Programs FreshGraduate Income and Jobs 1 25-02-2014 07:57 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,129 Replies, 5,115,593 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,847 Replies, 2,312,660 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,048 Replies, 1,090,391 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,426 Replies, 4,850,648 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,165 Replies, 10,479,629 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,686 Replies, 2,396,048 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
752 Replies, 416,917 Views
Working in SMRT ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
41 Replies, 58,934 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,213 Replies, 6,854,413 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,354 Replies, 3,468,611 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,828 Replies, 1,450,169 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,352 Replies, 1,168,623 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
331 Replies, 381,002 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,812 Replies, 1,581,312 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,164 Replies, 3,810,223 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,508 Replies, 1,404,914 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,903 Replies, 4,734,172 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,285 Replies, 640,483 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 78,237 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
723 Replies, 555,580 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
419 Replies, 502,920 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,441 Replies, 12,609,678 Views
Julius Baer Graduate Program 2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 17,076 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,768 Replies, 1,520,019 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,489 Replies, 807,303 Views
Maritime and Port Authority of... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 20,294 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 390,856 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
323 Replies, 328,560 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
163 Replies, 83,353 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,057 Replies, 452,839 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2