High Finance Thread - Page 106 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




High Finance Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1051 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
lol cb payments analyst. Tell girls on CMB you work as payments analyst sure kena blue tick

Investment bankers get the most girls
Lol hello, im at prop trading I earn 2x at least that of InVeStMeNt BaNkERs

Oi high finance bros, come kiss your tech bro feet, lai lai, bow down to the true high finance

Reply With Quote
  #1052 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
lol cb payments analyst. Tell girls on CMB you work as payments analyst sure kena blue tick

Investment bankers get the most girls
damn sure you aren't even a payments analyst hahhha go back to jerking off everyday jobless fk

Reply With Quote
  #1053 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 03:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Except nope, many prop trading firm also hire straight from undergraduate (myself included), comp at fresh grad level is at 500k++ all in now. Sit down la. High finance this high finance that, I am as nerd as one can be and I have more money than high finance bros ever have.

WAKE UP YOUR IDEA PLS!
Yes, yes. Fair enough. Could you show me a single job posting with salary range for a prop trading firm that shows 500k all-in comp? Mycareersfuture or Glassdoor postings only please. Otherwise, you're all talk but no action. I can say i ****ed your mother too by your logic

Reply With Quote
  #1054 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, yes. Fair enough. Could you show me a single job posting with salary range for a prop trading firm that shows 500k all-in comp? Mycareersfuture or Glassdoor postings only please. Otherwise, you're all talk but no action. I can say i ****ed your mother too by your logic
Go find data points in forum or get a friend who works in the field and ask them how much they earn.

First of all, this industry is really competitive and they will NEVER divulge their bonus pay range in any career site. Secondly, you won't ever find prop trading posting in mycareersfuture cuz for many our base is already more than 20k/mo, so we are not required by law to post to mcf.

Please just get yourself a clever enough friend who work in the field, ask them how much they earn.

Don't deny it, it makes me laugh how much you guys are in denial. I earned 525k total comp last year, and this is the norm in the field, that is my peers are also earning give or take the same amount.

Really funny deny cuz you guys can't accept high finance is no longer filled by sharp dressed business bros but geeky thick glassed nerds in pyjamas earning 2x-3x than you all.

Deny some more, make me laugh some more bro.
Reply With Quote
  #1055 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 04:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

if u are flexing your job on dating sites to attract girls

The only logic deduction from my end is u are ugly but with a good fat purse

Good luck giving ur blood and sweat to gold diggers man
Reply With Quote
  #1056 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 04:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Go find data points in forum or get a friend who works in the field and ask them how much they earn.

First of all, this industry is really competitive and they will NEVER divulge their bonus pay range in any career site. Secondly, you won't ever find prop trading posting in mycareersfuture cuz for many our base is already more than 20k/mo, so we are not required by law to post to mcf.

Please just get yourself a clever enough friend who work in the field, ask them how much they earn.

Don't deny it, it makes me laugh how much you guys are in denial. I earned 525k total comp last year, and this is the norm in the field, that is my peers are also earning give or take the same amount.

Really funny deny cuz you guys can't accept high finance is no longer filled by sharp dressed business bros but geeky thick glassed nerds in pyjamas earning 2x-3x than you all.

Deny some more, make me laugh some more bro.
I smell insecurity. Confirm one of those typical skinny nerds/weirdo in uni that doesn't get b1tches, which is all too common for quants. You can earn more than me but I'll eat you in any social setting.
Reply With Quote

  #1057 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
damn sure you aren't even a payments analyst hahhha go back to jerking off everyday jobless fk
? I'm in IB bro lul. Payments analyst is a waste of time
Reply With Quote
  #1058 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if u are flexing your job on dating sites to attract girls

The only logic deduction from my end is u are ugly but with a good fat purse

Good luck giving ur blood and sweat to gold diggers man
except the girls i attract with my money are girls you can only masturbate too LOL
Reply With Quote
  #1059 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 05:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
? I'm in IB bro lul. Payments analyst is a waste of time
wow IB analyst here at 3.10pm and 4.46pm? your IB is grabfood?
Reply With Quote
  #1060 (permalink)  
Old 14-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Go find data points in forum or get a friend who works in the field and ask them how much they earn.

First of all, this industry is really competitive and they will NEVER divulge their bonus pay range in any career site. Secondly, you won't ever find prop trading posting in mycareersfuture cuz for many our base is already more than 20k/mo, so we are not required by law to post to mcf.

Please just get yourself a clever enough friend who work in the field, ask them how much they earn.

Don't deny it, it makes me laugh how much you guys are in denial. I earned 525k total comp last year, and this is the norm in the field, that is my peers are also earning give or take the same amount.

Really funny deny cuz you guys can't accept high finance is no longer filled by sharp dressed business bros but geeky thick glassed nerds in pyjamas earning 2x-3x than you all.

Deny some more, make me laugh some more bro.
same bro!!!! i do grabfood earning 700k total comp last year but they dont usually post these jobs online cause too attractive loh.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
finance, fund management, ibd, m&a, pevc

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Lasik/ Relexsmile Thread shirlyn General Discussions 1 18-06-2016 06:33 PM
Household Expenses Breakdown Thread mugster Income and Jobs 10 21-10-2015 09:01 AM
The Gem of UK property (High yield, High Growth, Positive cash flow) newsgprop Market Talk 4 12-01-2015 12:03 PM
UNISIM Alumni thread Gradsoon Income and Jobs 3 25-02-2014 04:38 AM
SIM-UOL Degree in Econs/Finance or Accounting/Finance Shenanigans Income and Jobs 3 07-07-2012 12:41 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,013 Replies, 2,790,031 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
474 Replies, 229,746 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
71 Replies, 23,916 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,825 Replies, 7,959,313 Views
Singapore Power EDGE Program ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 7,102 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
661 Replies, 271,045 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,131 Replies, 10,285,656 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,125 Replies, 800,324 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,030 Replies, 3,599,782 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,040 Replies, 4,460,026 Views
Singapore LNG Pay
7 Replies, 4,017 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,263 Replies, 1,025,166 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
119 Replies, 25,910 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,815 Replies, 917,929 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,054 Replies, 536,826 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
172 Replies, 166,495 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
204 Replies, 235,940 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,278 Replies, 3,441,440 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
259 Replies, 300,484 Views
Singapore Examination and...
1 Replies, 4,111 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,667 Replies, 1,410,363 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,246 Replies, 1,060,498 Views
AISG (AI Singapore)
0 Replies, 89 Views
BCA (Building and Construction...
0 Replies, 91 Views
Uniqlo
0 Replies, 78 Views
Genting International Gaming...
0 Replies, 83 Views
TD Securities
0 Replies, 75 Views
Tuv Sud (TV SD)
0 Replies, 85 Views
Loreal (L'Oral)
0 Replies, 179 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2