Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - High Finance Thread
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, yes. Fair enough. Could you show me a single job posting with salary range for a prop trading firm that shows 500k all-in comp? Mycareersfuture or Glassdoor postings only please. Otherwise, you're all talk but no action. I can say i ****ed your mother too by your logic
Go find data points in forum or get a friend who works in the field and ask them how much they earn.

First of all, this industry is really competitive and they will NEVER divulge their bonus pay range in any career site. Secondly, you won't ever find prop trading posting in mycareersfuture cuz for many our base is already more than 20k/mo, so we are not required by law to post to mcf.

Please just get yourself a clever enough friend who work in the field, ask them how much they earn.

Don't deny it, it makes me laugh how much you guys are in denial. I earned 525k total comp last year, and this is the norm in the field, that is my peers are also earning give or take the same amount.

Really funny deny cuz you guys can't accept high finance is no longer filled by sharp dressed business bros but geeky thick glassed nerds in pyjamas earning 2x-3x than you all.

Deny some more, make me laugh some more bro.