aerospace engineer (rolls royce) - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




aerospace engineer (rolls royce)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
aerofoil is on a distinguished road
Default aerospace engineer (rolls royce)

Hey all. I am a year 4 NTU aerospace engineering student with first class and will be graduating in less than a year. I am interested to work in rolls royce but i cannot seem to find much threads with more information on this. Anyone here can give me more information on this? like the salary, job scope, environment, graduate program.
other than rolls royce, what are the other prospects that I are in for me?

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For this kind of mega MNC freshie starting is 3.6k-3.8k, bonus ~4months. Benefits also quite good, most comes with flex points.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
aerofoil is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For this kind of mega MNC freshie starting is 3.6k-3.8k, bonus ~4months. Benefits also quite good, most comes with flex points.
Thanks for the info. Are you working in Rolls Royce atm?

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 23-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
aerofoil is on a distinguished road
Default

anyone from rolls royce who can provide more info? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 23-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofoil View Post
anyone from rolls royce who can provide more info? Thanks
<<mega MNC freshie starting is 3.6k-3.8k>>

i grad in 2007 ntu, also in aerospace/aviation sector, but so far haven "heard of" fresh grad getting 3.6k-3.8k as starting pay b4.

I would say the range from 2007 till 2012 from variously aviation company is 2.6k(in 2007) to 3.4k(in 2012 1st class).


most company will only give you 3.8-4k with 3-4 yr of exp after jump ship.


generally most aerospace company give the same annual package
15-20day leave
12mth base + 1 aws + 2-6 mth variable bonus + stock option etc
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 23-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
orbit1 is on a distinguished road
Default

A Very Powerful Way to Make Your Resume “Interesting”

interesting-resumeThe “interesting” level of your resume will determine your number of interviews and the quality of your interview. Hence, the better and creative your resume is, the higher chances you will get the job.

Let’s keep it simple – Your main objective is to spark IMMEDIATE interest in the other party and the bad news is that you have only 2-3 seconds to accomplish this. Generally, with traditional method of resume making, it is almost impossible to do so.

Take a look at this resume that I have done many years ago and it was a REAL HIT when it was published at that time!

Take a look at Super Group - Building the Super Job Network (It looks somewhat dated, looked at the website, it was in 2006!)

I have transferred the resume of Fanny and inserted a few more interesting photos (Which are not PASSPORT sizes) to create an IMMEDIATE interest for any person who view this website.
Reply With Quote

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 23-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit1 View Post
A Very Powerful Way to Make Your Resume “Interesting”

interesting-resumeThe “interesting” level of your resume will determine your number of interviews and the quality of your interview. Hence, the better and creative your resume is, the higher chances you will get the job.

Let’s keep it simple – Your main objective is to spark IMMEDIATE interest in the other party and the bad news is that you have only 2-3 seconds to accomplish this. Generally, with traditional method of resume making, it is almost impossible to do so.

Take a look at this resume that I have done many years ago and it was a REAL HIT when it was published at that time!

Take a look at Super Group - Building the Super Job Network (It looks somewhat dated, looked at the website, it was in 2006!)

I have transferred the resume of Fanny and inserted a few more interesting photos (Which are not PASSPORT sizes) to create an IMMEDIATE interest for any person who view this website.
If your a troll, grats on spending days building that website.

If your serious, thats worse cause that resume was really retarded(for lack of a better word)
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 23-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
aerofoil is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
<<mega MNC freshie starting is 3.6k-3.8k>>

i grad in 2007 ntu, also in aerospace/aviation sector, but so far haven "heard of" fresh grad getting 3.6k-3.8k as starting pay b4.

I would say the range from 2007 till 2012 from variously aviation company is 2.6k(in 2007) to 3.4k(in 2012 1st class).


most company will only give you 3.8-4k with 3-4 yr of exp after jump ship.


generally most aerospace company give the same annual package
15-20day leave
12mth base + 1 aws + 2-6 mth variable bonus + stock option etc
are you still in the aerospace industry now? how as it when you graduated in 2007?
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 23-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofoil View Post
are you still in the aerospace industry now? how as it when you graduated in 2007?
my time the range for my company is 2.6k to 3.2k

3.2k is 1st class with NS

now my company give 2.8k to 3.4k

3.4k is 1st class with NS
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 23-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
aerofoil is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my time the range for my company is 2.6k to 3.2k

3.2k is 1st class with NS

now my company give 2.8k to 3.4k

3.4k is 1st class with NS
i assume your company = rolls royce? what about the increment?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After Getting Diploma from Aerospace Electronics ? Dionne Monic Education and Personal Growth 6 10-02-2018 12:46 PM
Submitting My Resume To ST Aerospace... lovely Income and Jobs 14 13-08-2017 01:22 AM
Aerospace Engineers JeffLKS Income and Jobs 3 10-03-2012 12:49 AM
Internship (Aerospace Industry) atsl88 Income and Jobs 0 10-12-2010 12:18 AM
Aerospace Engineer atsl88 Income and Jobs 2 17-03-2010 11:02 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,658 Replies, 5,446,488 Views
Insurance Agent to Bancassurance...
7 Replies, 5,075 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,572 Replies, 1,250,947 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
329 Replies, 240,266 Views
Q: Management Associate at SGX ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
83 Replies, 11,775 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
923 Replies, 739,133 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,295 Replies, 234,429 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,816 Replies, 1,057,296 Views
Cold calls/emails to HR ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 1,057 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 62,189 Views
ITE lecturer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
121 Replies, 113,659 Views
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
60 Replies, 16,196 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,699 Replies, 2,380,584 Views
Diploma in Digital Marketing at...
2 Replies, 979 Views
Mask price discount in cb period
0 Replies, 31 Views
Marsh Graduate Development Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 4,225 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
102 Replies, 23,566 Views
All about Home Affairs Senior... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
168 Replies, 169,214 Views
Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
244 Replies, 46,030 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,710 Replies, 779,748 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,156 Replies, 879,189 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,207 Replies, 1,858,655 Views
Dentist Salary
7 Replies, 6,037 Views
Fresh Grad from local U cant find... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 10,356 Views
Our Poll Results: 45% Fresh... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
47 Replies, 21,184 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
124 Replies, 81,591 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
803 Replies, 533,539 Views
Possible to earn passive income... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 2,319 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,974 Replies, 917,354 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 13,499 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2