Career as Teacher - Page 53 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Career as Teacher

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #521 (permalink)  
Old 16-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the annual increment for moe teacher like? isit same as pte sector like 8-9% every year????
You better not be a teacher if first thing you look at is increment or salary. Because your objective is different and you will lose interest very easily

Reply With Quote
  #522 (permalink)  
Old 16-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You better not be a teacher if first thing you look at is increment or salary. Because your objective is different and you will lose interest very easily
don't you dare to say like that lah. I will rip you off. You are talking about losing interest? huh. You have zilch right. I WILL be a teacher and I have in my every right to check matters related to salary. FFS you are in a salary forum. You are a totally useless piece of wood. You are talking about interest? of all the people? How dare you even think of typing like this.

Reply With Quote
  #523 (permalink)  
Old 16-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
don't you dare to say like that lah. I will rip you off. You are talking about losing interest? huh. You have zilch right. I WILL be a teacher and I have in my every right to check matters related to salary. FFS you are in a salary forum. You are a totally useless piece of wood. You are talking about interest? of all the people? How dare you even think of typing like this.
the way your respond shows that you really should not be a teacher

Reply With Quote
  #524 (permalink)  
Old 16-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the way your respond shows that you really should not be a teacher
And from your reply it shows that you are here to tell everyone they should not be a teacher. You want to be a teacher so badly that you are discouraging everyone from becoming one so that you have no competition when you apply.
Reply With Quote
  #525 (permalink)  
Old 17-01-2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

well poster on top was just asking a simple question on salary increment. he wasnt even asking much, just weather can match pte sector 9% annual.

looks like a lot of teachers here got self esteem issue just attacking others and not answering the question.


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #526 (permalink)  
Old 17-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And from your reply it shows that you are here to tell everyone they should not be a teacher. You want to be a teacher so badly that you are discouraging everyone from becoming one so that you have no competition when you apply.
Simple answer to your question is 'no', and i am a current MOE teacher fyi.

This is my 2nd reply.

The attitude in your posts shows that you lack the right qualities to be a teacher;
if you cannot figure out what they are, you will not stay long in the profession.

I am only responding so that you do not do harm to this profession in the future if MOE HR is blind enough to let you be a contract teacher first, which is the norm nowadays unless you are a scholar.

You may as well work in the private sector.
Reply With Quote

  #527 (permalink)  
Old 17-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Simple answer to your question is 'no', and i am a current MOE teacher fyi.

This is my 2nd reply.

The attitude in your posts shows that you lack the right qualities to be a teacher;
if you cannot figure out what they are, you will not stay long in the profession.

I am only responding so that you do not do harm to this profession in the future if MOE HR is blind enough to let you be a contract teacher first, which is the norm nowadays unless you are a scholar.

You may as well work in the private sector.
Your lies do not value add.
Reply With Quote
  #528 (permalink)  
Old 17-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the way your respond shows that you really should not be a teacher
Common la. The quality of moe Teachers are bad. It's just a dumping ground for people who can't make it in the real world. Not sure why so many Singaporeans think teaching is such a noble job. They want to do it because they can't survive out there. If our moe Teachers were really good, we wouldn't have a billion dollar tuition industry.
Reply With Quote
  #529 (permalink)  
Old 17-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your lies do not value add.
you will be hard-pressed to get a decent response by your assumptions and cynicism.

i have nothing to prove to you, so good luck.

i suspect you are double posting but i will not waste my time any further.
Reply With Quote
  #530 (permalink)  
Old 17-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Common la. The quality of moe Teachers are bad. It's just a dumping ground for people who can't make it in the real world. Not sure why so many Singaporeans think teaching is such a noble job. They want to do it because they can't survive out there. If our moe Teachers were really good, we wouldn't have a billion dollar tuition industry.
Problem with anonymity is that anyone can make unjustified claims.

Do you know that Worker Party's Low Thia Khiang worked as a teacher?
How many can make it as an MP?

Another food for thought:
Do you have any idea who are part of this tuition industry?

One has to be 'noble' to be a teacher because there are many ungrateful individuals who benefited from our education system and yet do not know how to appreciate the system.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
school teacher pay dazzlego Income and Jobs 10 30-07-2015 12:39 PM
Career advice for mid-career changer Rhin Income and Jobs 5 21-07-2010 11:21 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,059 Replies, 283,441 Views
MasterCard Graduate Developement... ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 7,017 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,407 Replies, 596,846 Views
How Much Do You Need to Earn... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
41 Replies, 18,821 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,523 Replies, 1,005,399 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,111 Replies, 3,889,885 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
128 Replies, 92,491 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,962 Replies, 1,817,510 Views
Software developers salary outlier ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 2,812 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 35,056 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
748 Replies, 383,372 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,471 Replies, 2,052,853 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,803 Replies, 1,182,869 Views
Singapore LNG Pay
4 Replies, 1,403 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
85 Replies, 123,647 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,734 Replies, 3,180,089 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,916 Replies, 6,035,648 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
845 Replies, 583,308 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
150 Replies, 40,193 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,055 Replies, 835,840 Views
Any Kaplan students here can land... ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 2,306 Views
Part-time Higher NITEC in...
2 Replies, 1,966 Views
Allied educator scheme
2 Replies, 708 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,017 Replies, 1,161,159 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,674 Replies, 1,373,900 Views
Advantages
3 Replies, 1,337 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
168 Replies, 18,144 Views
Credit Suisse - IB Academy
0 Replies, 117 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
363 Replies, 126,057 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2