civil servant salary scales - Page 2 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

civil servant salary scales

Old 09-12-2011, 05:55 PM

looking is on a distinguished road

Contrary to your beliefs, this has got nothing to do with how high or low one's IQ is. Nevertheless, thank you for your thoughts.

I do understand it is a take it or leave it situation.

I did ask and i just received their reply throught email which is,

"....your salary is determined based on Management Support Officer (MSO) appointment guidelines and is consistent with that offered to other candidates of a similar profile."

You need to unplug that dildo from where the sun dont shine

Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM

Bean is on a distinguished road

government job always like that one...

when they offer you the job with the noted salary, you either

-accept the offer
or
-reject the offer

there is no such thing as negotiation of salary with government one..only 1 way traffic

Old 09-12-2011, 06:04 PM

looking is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
government job always like that one...

when they offer you the job with the noted salary, you either

-accept the offer
or
-reject the offer

there is no such thing as negotiation of salary with government one..only 1 way traffic
Noted. Will do some thinking and reflecting. Thank you.

Old 09-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking View Post
Contrary to your beliefs, this has got nothing to do with how high or low one's IQ is. Nevertheless, thank you for your thoughts.

I do understand it is a take it or leave it situation.

I did ask and i just received their reply throught email which is,

"....your salary is determined based on Management Support Officer (MSO) appointment guidelines and is consistent with that offered to other candidates of a similar profile."

You need to unplug that dildo from where the sun dont shine
Yea, so after recieving a totally useless reply from the school, you come here and "wonder" why this school offer "some ex-SAF guy" $300 more than you and ask a totally lame question whether it is "fair"... So what exactly is the point of your thread?

And please spare us the dildo sound bite you probably stole from somewhere online and that loser tactic of making vulgar remarks and then attempt to hide behind silly smilies and fake "thank you". This is typical teenager behavior, not something you will expect from a mid career with >12 yrs exp.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yea, so after recieving a totally useless reply from the school, you come here and "wonder" why this school offer "some ex-SAF guy" $300 more than you and ask a totally lame question whether it is "fair"... So what exactly is the point of your thread?

And please spare us the dildo sound bite you probably stole from somewhere online and that loser tactic of making vulgar remarks and then attempt to hide behind silly smilies and fake "thank you". This is typical teenager behavior, not something you will expect from a mid career with >12 yrs exp.
from what i'm seeing here, you are the one who started being rude to TS and wanted to have a forum war in this thread. If this is how you like it and want it, then you must be a really lousy person in real life.

Really. Truly as well.

Otherwise, why would anyone in the right frame of mind want to post something rude in the first place, and from what I see, a logical question from TS? He is just someone who doesn't know who to ask and decided to seek clarification from this forum, and there you are, belittling people and questioning people's wisdom.

You are someone who is plainly rude and not interested to make other's people life better, while interested to create flames in forum. I'm sure you are pretty much the same person who has been doing that in other threads. Seriously, what's wrong with you? Words of truth can be spoken objectively, even if not nicely and from the very first thread, you have been harsh and irritating. Do you really think you are the judges from American Idol, who make jest out of people's mistakes and folly? Come on!

I'm sure you will defend yourself after seeing this post and prove yourself otherwise by hurling insults at me. Sure you do, and being the jerk you have been, will want to have the last laugh in any argument. You refuse to let go in every bite and wants to win in everything. Yes, TS commented back to you and indeed, he does a 'fake smile'.

So you want him to do a 'real comment' instead of a 'fake smile'? Well, he already did. He commented something about a dildo. But you didn't like it. And he was being polite in the original post. And you pour scorn at him too. Give courteous remarks you are unhappy. Being real and scold you, you are unhappy as well. Whatever people do, you would be unhappy. So what you want?

Is life so tough on you that you are unhappy about everything? Only people whom I know are having terminal cancers or are bankrupt, are behaving this way.

Seeing how another one trying to bring this thread down really makes me pen these words.

Go on, make your complaints. Continue to perceive your writings are constructive when you are just trying to be mean.
Old 13-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Obviously written by TS himself.

Who else will write super long essay to defend him except himself?

Quote:
from what i'm seeing here, you are the one who started being rude to TS and wanted to have a forum war in this thread. If this is how you like it and want it, then you must be a really lousy person in real life.

Really. Truly as well.

Otherwise, why would anyone in the right frame of mind want to post something rude in the first place, and from what I see, a logical question from TS? He is just someone who doesn't know who to ask and decided to seek clarification from this forum, and there you are, belittling people and questioning people's wisdom.

You are someone who is plainly rude and not interested to make other's people life better, while interested to create flames in forum. I'm sure you are pretty much the same person who has been doing that in other threads. Seriously, what's wrong with you? Words of truth can be spoken objectively, even if not nicely and from the very first thread, you have been harsh and irritating. Do you really think you are the judges from American Idol, who make jest out of people's mistakes and folly? Come on!

I'm sure you will defend yourself after seeing this post and prove yourself otherwise by hurling insults at me. Sure you do, and being the jerk you have been, will want to have the last laugh in any argument. You refuse to let go in every bite and wants to win in everything. Yes, TS commented back to you and indeed, he does a 'fake smile'.

So you want him to do a 'real comment' instead of a 'fake smile'? Well, he already did. He commented something about a dildo. But you didn't like it. And he was being polite in the original post. And you pour scorn at him too. Give courteous remarks you are unhappy. Being real and scold you, you are unhappy as well. Whatever people do, you would be unhappy. So what you want?

Is life so tough on you that you are unhappy about everything? Only people whom I know are having terminal cancers or are bankrupt, are behaving this way.

Seeing how another one trying to bring this thread down really makes me pen these words.

Go on, make your complaints. Continue to perceive your writings are constructive when you are just trying to be mean.

Old 13-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Obviously written by TS himself.

Who else will write super long essay to defend him except himself?
+1

LOL self-pwnz, so emo somemore
Old 13-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

TS,

I don't mean to offend, but I really don't think you are suitable for the OM post.
Old 14-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is this a school adminstrator role?
I know someone with degree working in such role.
Very little stress, go home before 530pm, can take long holidays during school break. Limited prospect earning 4k in early 40s though

Suitable for risk averse, take-it-easy, follow rule type of person
Old 14-12-2011, 12:30 PM
XiXnX

Quote:
TS,

I don't mean to offend, but I really don't think you are suitable for the OM post.
Judging by his behavior, dun think he is suitable for any manager job. It is hard to imagine someone late 30s already still so childish to involve in flame war and fake posting to troll.