Restructured hospital salaries - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Restructured hospital salaries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
qwertyman is on a distinguished road
Default Restructured hospital salaries

Can anyone help out here?

I am working in a restructured hospital in a operations dept.

Have a degree with 3 yrs exp of healthcare, and handling 3 teams of 18 staff, with 3 supervisory staff reporting directly to me.

Currently earning slightly than $3.2k...
I think its below mkt rate. Can anyone advise? Will a Pte hospital be paying more?

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Can I know how much is the annual increment for degree holder in hospital?
How many month bonus inclusive AWS?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 17-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know how much is the annual increment for degree holder in hospital?
How many month bonus inclusive AWS?
Annual increment abt 150- 250.

performance bonus can range from 1.5 to 2.5 mths. but on the whole, average bonus per year, you can expect abt 4 months bonus (inclusive of AWS, performance bonus, etc)

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 19-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Can anyone help out here?

I am working in a restructured hospital in a operations dept.

Have a degree with 3 yrs exp of healthcare, and handling 3 teams of 18 staff, with 3 supervisory staff reporting directly to me.

Currently earning slightly than $3.2k...
I think its below mkt rate. Can anyone advise? Will a Pte hospital be paying more?
Ops environment is like that one lar. If you start at ~2.5k and after 3 years 3.2k seems quite standard to me.

You cannot use no. of ppl reporting to you to gauge salary one. In ops because you are dealing with low level employees, so having a degree automatically makes you having many people under you, this is nothing unqiue.

My first job in PSA ops also had about 21 people report to me. Basic $2.7k but have to run long shift hr dam siong.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 19-09-2011, 06:32 PM
healthiswealth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Can anyone help out here?

I am working in a restructured hospital in a operations dept.

Have a degree with 3 yrs exp of healthcare, and handling 3 teams of 18 staff, with 3 supervisory staff reporting directly to me.

Currently earning slightly than $3.2k...
I think its below mkt rate. Can anyone advise? Will a Pte hospital be paying more?
If you simply look at the monthly salary figure, it may seem small. But you should be looking at the annual package which should include AWS, performance and other bonuses.

Other private healthcare groups, though they give higher monthly salary figure, may not have those other perks & bonuses you enjoy in restructured hospitals. Am sure you've got ex-colleagues or friends who moved to private healthcare cluster. You should get more info from them on their overall annual packages.

Look at annual compensation figures.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 19-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthiswealth View Post
If you simply look at the monthly salary figure, it may seem small. But you should be looking at the annual package which should include AWS, performance and other bonuses.

Other private healthcare groups, though they give higher monthly salary figure, may not have those other perks & bonuses you enjoy in restructured hospitals. Am sure you've got ex-colleagues or friends who moved to private healthcare cluster. You should get more info from them on their overall annual packages.

Look at annual compensation figures.
base on the $3200/mth, annual package = 16 x 3200 = $51200

someone posted annual increment about = $150-$200

promotion increment = ??? (someone please provide info here)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got close to 4 years of engineering (project management) exp from private sector GLC.
2nd lower NTU
male with NS

Let say if I join Singhealth as an quality executive in one of Singapore's hospitals, like SGH, AH, CGH, or poly clinic or heart centre, dental centre....etc .

How much will I be:
-paid per month?
-paid per annum?

What will be my entry grade?

moi current annual salary = $67000
Reply With Quote

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 20-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

generally, RH monthly pay can be low but bonus could be high.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 20-09-2011, 10:49 AM
tomyP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
base on the $3200/mth, annual package = 16 x 3200 = $51200

someone posted annual increment about = $150-$200

promotion increment = ??? (someone please provide info here)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got close to 4 years of engineering (project management) exp from private sector GLC.
2nd lower NTU
male with NS

Let say if I join Singhealth as an quality executive in one of Singapore's hospitals, like SGH, AH, CGH, or poly clinic or heart centre, dental centre....etc .

How much will I be:
-paid per month?
-paid per annum?

What will be my entry grade?

moi current annual salary = $67000
Hate to tell you, no way a quality executive in hospital can match your pay. All in bonus, AWS etc. at most $55000. Max per month likely $3500.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Grade Structure and Pay scale

Anybody in a RH could verify the grade structure and pay scale?

How is the environment and career progression? is it slow?

Thanks~
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 23-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anybody in a RH could verify the grade structure and pay scale?

How is the environment and career progression? is it slow?

Thanks~
Any news on this?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Private Banking Salaries Newhere Income and Jobs 75 29-12-2018 04:01 AM
Salaries of Professors Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 18-10-2018 05:27 PM
Mid-Market Corporate Finance Salaries keynesian slave Income and Jobs 0 23-06-2010 04:47 PM
Managers and Professionals - are your Salaries above the Median? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 27 11-12-2008 10:45 AM
Managers Command High Salaries Salary.sg Income and Jobs 12 07-05-2008 04:56 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Pass degree and what to expect?
2 Replies, 118 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
144 Replies, 98,473 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,568 Replies, 3,217,632 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,040 Replies, 1,322,172 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,373 Replies, 339,785 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
480 Replies, 230,377 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,415 Replies, 4,235,415 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
769 Replies, 539,407 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
119 Replies, 53,024 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
267 Replies, 197,611 Views
Top paying companies in SG for... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
64 Replies, 51,675 Views
GovTech career grade ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
47 Replies, 50,733 Views
Bacground screening in interviews
6 Replies, 361 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
712 Replies, 395,342 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
249 Replies, 151,470 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,163 Replies, 553,070 Views
How much savings do you have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,226 Replies, 446,850 Views
Career at Exxon Mobil Finance
7 Replies, 1,666 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,885 Replies, 703,383 Views
Law vs Accountancy
2 Replies, 260 Views
All about Management Executive... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 10,141 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
889 Replies, 348,767 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
403 Replies, 581,444 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,015 Replies, 1,341,081 Views
Anyone working/worked in National...
2 Replies, 2,478 Views
NUS working environment and pay... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 38,058 Views
Prospects for Investment Banking... ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 3,192 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,307 Replies, 950,944 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
567 Replies, 400,663 Views
AutoCAD 2D & 3D Essentials
0 Replies, 56 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2