SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay - Page 691 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6901 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2024, 01:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This thread is just a coping mechanism for simtrash to feel better about themselves, lol.

Reply With Quote
  #6902 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2024, 04:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Eh guys limpei from SIM UOL now I work at quant company 15k a month with 3-12 months bonus at top quant company. Donít mess with me ok

Reply With Quote
  #6903 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2024, 05:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eh guys limpei limp dick from SIM UOL now I work at quant company 15k a month with 3-12 months bonus at top quant company. Donít mess with me ok
wtf u got limp dick tell us for fk? weirdo

Reply With Quote
  #6904 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2024, 07:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Got beach resort, ski resort, and last resort (SIM).

Got beef stock, chicken stock, and laughing stock (SIM).

Got 90 degrees. 180 degrees. And useless degrees (SIM).
Reply With Quote
  #6905 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2024, 11:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

making more than 95% of local uni grads in my age grp. fkin funny whenever i see ppl faces when i tell them im from sim lol. and ofc, given that itís cny, its customary for me to pay this forum a visit to remind myself how funny life is. rly gives me a kick seeing how there are still bbfas lurking forums to make themselves feel better. rmb, there are literal sim grads (yes, plural) in bb fo, pe mf, tier 1/2 consulting, tech sales, etc. thereís so much transparency nowadays - just google or go on linkedin and apply filter.

are we the outliers in sim? sure. but nth makes me happier knowing that i scored 55rp but still make it despite being on a 3 year relatively lax course hahaha (really sucks to be in local uni having to deal with foreign scholars and bell curve for 4 years). feel better boys, its 2024 - uni branding only matters that much. srsly cracks me up whenever local uni grads feel the need to spend the time and energy trolling on salary.sg of all places lmao. cue tears in 1 2 3. happy cny
Reply With Quote
  #6906 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2024, 11:48 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
making more than 95% of local uni grads in my age grp. fkin funny whenever i see ppl faces when i tell them im from sim lol. and ofc, given that itís cny, its customary for me to pay this forum a visit to remind myself how funny life is. rly gives me a kick seeing how there are still bbfas lurking forums to make themselves feel better. rmb, there are literal sim grads (yes, plural) in bb fo, pe mf, tier 1/2 consulting, tech sales, etc. thereís so much transparency nowadays - just google or go on linkedin and apply filter.

are we the outliers in sim? sure. but nth makes me happier knowing that i scored 55rp but still make it despite being on a 3 year relatively lax course hahaha (really sucks to be in local uni having to deal with foreign scholars and bell curve for 4 years). feel better boys, its 2024 - uni branding only matters that much. srsly cracks me up whenever local uni grads feel the need to spend the time and energy trolling on salary.sg of all places lmao. cue tears in 1 2 3. happy cny
yah man, my children i also want to send them to SIM. all the local uni people all suck cock to get their position. I am also 62.5RP stupid as **** but still earn big money. SIM is the Oxbridge of singapore
Reply With Quote

  #6907 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2024, 05:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yah man, my children i also want to send them to SIM. all the local uni people all suck cock to get their position. I am also 62.5RP stupid as **** but still earn big money. SIM is the Oxbridge of singapore
SIM obviously better than nus and ntu.
Reply With Quote
  #6908 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2024, 09:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got beach resort, ski resort, and last resort (SIM).

Got beef stock, chicken stock, and laughing stock (SIM).

Got 90 degrees. 180 degrees. And useless degrees (SIM).
Please don't bully them, they already got punished in life (brain so smooth no choice go SIM Uni). Have some heart.
Reply With Quote
  #6909 (permalink)  
Old 06-02-2024, 10:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I love SIM, back then met this cute girl with rich parents send her to SIM just to waste time, i became friends with her and soon we were a couple, every morning go SIM piak piak at level 3, attend lectures, 4pm go handicap toilet, the one at lvl 5 near the bridge, no one goes there ever, piak piak again

good times... too bad now working as grab food delivery earning 2k max while shes in australia
Reply With Quote
  #6910 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2024, 02:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I love SIM, back then met this cute girl with rich parents send her to SIM just to waste time, i became friends with her and soon we were a couple, every morning go SIM piak piak at level 3, attend lectures, 4pm go handicap toilet, the one at lvl 5 near the bridge, no one goes there ever, piak piak again

good times... too bad now working as grab food delivery earning 2k max while shes in australia
What is piak piak??? Do you mean to say pika pika like in pikachu??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
sim, starting pay, uol

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starting pay for fresh grad? k3vin Income and Jobs 75 26-09-2022 04:14 PM
Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca geeokleiv Income and Jobs 131 27-01-2021 10:41 PM
Fresh Grad with Masters starting salary in banking Novice Income and Jobs 18 09-02-2016 08:57 PM
Fresh Engineering Grad want to switch to Banking rampa001 Income and Jobs 53 17-09-2011 10:42 AM
Fresh Grad working as software engineer earning 10k/month megasoma Income and Jobs 7 28-07-2011 10:23 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,197 Replies, 6,840,090 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,762 Replies, 2,293,420 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,345 Replies, 3,461,727 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,016 Replies, 5,101,337 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
742 Replies, 413,289 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,666 Replies, 2,386,999 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,150 Replies, 10,463,379 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,024 Replies, 1,086,120 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,438 Replies, 12,593,963 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,489 Replies, 805,821 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,816 Replies, 1,445,077 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,767 Replies, 1,517,460 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,810 Replies, 1,577,054 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,155 Replies, 3,798,574 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,900 Replies, 4,725,398 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,346 Replies, 1,165,167 Views
Maritime and Port Authority of... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 20,045 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 388,243 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,282 Replies, 637,590 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
323 Replies, 327,574 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,503 Replies, 1,401,792 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
163 Replies, 83,037 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,057 Replies, 451,636 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
279 Replies, 393,020 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 12,547 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 77,867 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
722 Replies, 553,867 Views
Private Banking Salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
83 Replies, 139,064 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
761 Replies, 425,321 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
415 Replies, 501,404 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2