SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay - Page 676 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6751 (permalink)  
Old 29-11-2022, 06:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This lad must be some lonely garbage staying at home wanking to anime. No friends, bespectacled pimple face nerd ew. Anyway I also know your poor mother working now and ending work at 6pm to pay your bills and education.
LOLOL project harder

Reply With Quote
  #6752 (permalink)  
Old 30-11-2022, 02:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did you managed to find a job afterwards?
Aiyoo...this kind of english standard...moi better call my HR to delete SIM CVs on sight oredi... see your yingwen so jialat...kindly study more english so you can represent yourself and present your views coherently as a representative of your company...aiyoo...thks...

Reply With Quote
  #6753 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2022, 11:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aiyoo...this kind of english standard...moi better call my HR to delete SIM CVs on sight oredi... see your yingwen so jialat...kindly study more english so you can represent yourself and present your views coherently as a representative of your company...aiyoo...thks...
Amazed at this miserable kid. Just one grammatical error from this sentence you cry until no tomorrow. Just let that lad be la, he is just merely checking out something.

Sounds like your pathetic life really miserable and upset to the extend you have to pinpoint the slightest mistake, definitely earning peanuts in your 9-6 job LOL.

eh u wan tok english? I SIM grad, e8 for singlish and now probably earning more than you + your papa and mama after working 3yrs in. Pui

English is not everything my miserable friend, ask your mama to wake your donkey brain and look at the real world.

Reply With Quote
  #6754 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aiyoo...this kind of english standard...moi better call my HR to delete SIM CVs on sight oredi... see your yingwen so jialat...kindly study more english so you can represent yourself and present your views coherently as a representative of your company...aiyoo...thks...
lol, my english is bad and cos of this you kpkb until like your grandma die sia. relax. Here to ask a qn and you whine so hard. really so miserable like what the previous guy said. >< need to ask ur poor mummy give u more pocket money
Reply With Quote
  #6755 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2022, 08:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Amazed at this miserable kid. Just one grammatical error from this sentence you cry until no tomorrow. Just let that lad be la, he is just merely checking out something.

Sounds like your pathetic life really miserable and upset to the extend you have to pinpoint the slightest mistake, definitely earning peanuts in your 9-6 job LOL.

eh u wan tok english? I SIM grad, e8 for singlish and now probably earning more than you + your papa and mama after working 3yrs in. Pui

English is not everything my miserable friend, ask your mama to wake your donkey brain and look at the real world.
How tf do you get baited so hard by some loser who can't even type proper English himself?

What the f**k?

Why would you ever entertain some loser who calls someone out on English when that person him/herself can't even type proper English LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #6756 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Relax guys, being from SIM-UOL doesn't mean you're a loser, you can work hard to shed your 2nd class status once you're in the workforce.
Reply With Quote

  #6757 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How tf do you get baited so hard by some loser who can't even type proper English himself?

What the f**k?

Why would you ever entertain some loser who calls someone out on English when that person him/herself can't even type proper English LOL.
Your English very good can communicate with ceca well
Reply With Quote
  #6758 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 23
loveburgersandfries is on a distinguished road
Default

hi all, after looking for quite a while, im considering skillsfuture courses like the BCG rise program. at least can use skillsfuture credit, and get higher pay after finishing this course.
Reply With Quote
  #6759 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveburgersandfries View Post
hi all, after looking for quite a while, im considering skillsfuture courses like the BCG rise program. at least can use skillsfuture credit, and get higher pay after finishing this course.
?

who asked?
Reply With Quote
  #6760 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2022, 12:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey girls do reach out if your bf need help in finding a job. I'm hiring for my startup!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
sim, starting pay, uol

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starting pay for fresh grad? k3vin Income and Jobs 75 26-09-2022 04:14 PM
Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca geeokleiv Income and Jobs 131 27-01-2021 10:41 PM
Fresh Grad with Masters starting salary in banking Novice Income and Jobs 18 09-02-2016 08:57 PM
Fresh Engineering Grad want to switch to Banking rampa001 Income and Jobs 53 17-09-2011 10:42 AM
Fresh Grad working as software engineer earning 10k/month megasoma Income and Jobs 7 28-07-2011 10:23 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,252 Replies, 1,063,440 Views
Working in NEA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
94 Replies, 117,336 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,850 Replies, 7,983,202 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,522 Replies, 1,206,111 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,032 Replies, 2,798,304 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,563 Replies, 5,661,085 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,055 Replies, 539,486 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,051 Replies, 4,473,041 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,828 Replies, 923,766 Views
MOH Holdings ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 13,914 Views
Digital Academy Program at ST...
2 Replies, 152 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,672 Replies, 1,417,672 Views
ST engineering starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
118 Replies, 83,740 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,142 Replies, 10,306,964 Views
Compare Your Annual Income ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 10,489 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,264 Replies, 1,027,154 Views
SIA AO grades ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
111 Replies, 54,182 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,038 Replies, 3,608,513 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 24,693 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,184 Replies, 409,771 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
475 Replies, 232,313 Views
BCA (Building and Construction...
1 Replies, 176 Views
MOH (Ministry of Health) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
33 Replies, 43,876 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
663 Replies, 272,869 Views
How much CPF do u have? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
66 Replies, 37,783 Views
Singapore Power EDGE Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
30 Replies, 7,438 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,127 Replies, 802,517 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
884 Replies, 272,194 Views
Singapore Examination and...
2 Replies, 4,215 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2