Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca - Page 8 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 09:39 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So low. Other thread getting 10k to 15k
Large tech company no name?
What programming language.
Bro, including rsu is 15k per month. Its decent la. Got friends going valley earn 2-3x more than me but they have higher COL and taxes. Not gonna name the company for anonymity. Not sure abt language, havent start yet. Based on research most likely is golang and java.

Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bro, including rsu is 15k per month. Its decent la. Got friends going valley earn 2-3x more than me but they have higher COL and taxes. Not gonna name the company for anonymity. Not sure abt language, havent start yet. Based on research most likely is golang and java.
So they hired you and you don't even know what skills you're supposed to fake?
15k I expect you to know more than 10 programming language at expert level.

Meaning you need to code out the requirement in 1 day.
Otherwise company is wasting money to overpay you to slowly learn.

3.5k slowly learn fine.
15k you better churn out code at 5 times the level.

Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 09:57 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So they hired you and you don't even know what skills you're supposed to fake?
15k I expect you to know more than 10 programming language at expert level.

Meaning you need to code out the requirement in 1 day.
Otherwise company is wasting money to overpay you to slowly learn.

3.5k slowly learn fine.
15k you better churn out code at 5 times the level.
Which large tech company so dumb to gamble on a fresh grad whose specific skills isn't even tested.
The worst thing you can do if you hire someone who fake coding skills.

Who can't code. Dealt with so many of such fresh grad imposter syndrome.

Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 10:11 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which large tech company so dumb to gamble on a fresh grad whose specific skills isn't even tested.
The worst thing you can do if you hire someone who fake coding skills.

Who can't code. Dealt with so many of such fresh grad imposter syndrome.
Yeah.. try doing multiple swe internships, having an elite gpa and the ability solving LC hards. U cant? Have fun earning 5k in sweatshop SMEs lul. Those kids are hella smart.
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah.. try doing multiple swe internships, having an elite gpa and the ability solving LC hards. U cant? Have fun earning 5k in sweatshop SMEs lul. Those kids are hella smart.
If you can't save cyberpunk 2077 with your 15k per month. You're also lousy.
Go go..

People offer you 100k per month you also can't deliver cyberpunk 2077 and fix its disastrous launch.

Fresh grad typical mindset. Get wrecked when you cant solve real world problem.
Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah.. try doing multiple swe internships, having an elite gpa and the ability solving LC hards. U cant? Have fun earning 5k in sweatshop SMEs lul. Those kids are hella smart.
LOL sme don't even offer 5k boy.
It's around 3.8k to 4k.

Youre just a fresh grad. You think you're God ah. 15k. Our senior vice president who bring in big contracts like billions... He's around 20k etc. You 15k?

Based on simi lan jiao skill
Reply With Quote

  #77 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL sme don't even offer 5k boy.
It's around 3.8k to 4k.

Youre just a fresh grad. You think you're God ah. 15k. Our senior vice president who bring in big contracts like billions... He's around 20k etc. You 15k?

Based on simi lan jiao skill
U mad bro? Not my fault companies wanna throw money at me.
Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 11:59 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
U mad bro? Not my fault companies wanna throw money at me.
Which uni did you go to?
Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 12:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which uni did you go to?
One of nus/ntu/smu
Reply With Quote
  #80 (permalink)  
Old 18-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which uni did you go to?
One of nus/ntu/smu


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starting pay for fresh grad? k3vin Income and Jobs 19 30-03-2018 01:39 AM
Fresh Grad with Masters starting salary in banking Novice Income and Jobs 18 09-02-2016 08:57 PM
Fresh ACCA graduate with no ZERO experience TruthSeeker Income and Jobs 14 23-03-2014 05:36 AM
Fresh Engineering Grad want to switch to Banking rampa001 Income and Jobs 53 17-09-2011 10:42 AM
Career Prospects for ACCA Gunner Boy Income and Jobs 19 13-02-2011 03:50 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
337 Replies, 158,208 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,916 Replies, 1,158,929 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,164 Replies, 344,856 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,644 Replies, 6,621,261 Views
Q: Management Associate at SGX ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
107 Replies, 58,773 Views
What is the best local degree? ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 1,222 Views
Python programmer skillz and pay ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 1,128 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,303 Replies, 952,494 Views
Credit Suisse Sg Hierarchy
3 Replies, 140 Views
Should I pick up programming? Why... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
77 Replies, 3,790 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
575 Replies, 43,376 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,741 Replies, 3,684,389 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
441 Replies, 81,723 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
910 Replies, 643,109 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,558 Replies, 1,810,824 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,640 Replies, 1,506,303 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,018 Replies, 1,375,954 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,912 Replies, 408,406 Views
UBS Financial Services Industry... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
174 Replies, 49,352 Views
GIC career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
281 Replies, 397,720 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
292 Replies, 186,192 Views
Restructuring and insolvency
0 Replies, 74 Views
What are the valid and good...
7 Replies, 488 Views
Job Offer Advise
2 Replies, 245 Views
Reference check?
6 Replies, 326 Views
Pay grade at CSA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
169 Replies, 58,234 Views
Salary working for SEA FP&A... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 11,127 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,965 Replies, 465,099 Views
fresh grad seeking a career,but no... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
53 Replies, 23,660 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,536 Replies, 2,137,363 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2