Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1368-starting-pay-fresh-uni-grad-partial-acca.html)

geeokleiv 13-06-2011 11:57 AM

Starting pay for fresh uni grad with partial acca
 
Hi everyone

I jus had my last exam with sim uol in econ and mgt, shld secure a 2nd upper honour. Also, i cleared 12 papers for acca, waiting for results of the last 2 papers.

Recently, i got interview by a US MNC as associate accountant.

Can any one give me advice in how much i shld ask for?

Btw i am 25, zero working experience, MS office idiot(not much chance doing project, all courses and exams write on paper)

Thanks in advance!:)

Unregistered 14-01-2021 05:04 PM

$5 per hour for SIMians.

Get a real degree if you expect substantial pay.

Unregistered 14-01-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153593)
$5 per hour for SIMians.

Get a real degree if you expect substantial pay.

LOL triggered until need find new thread to cry ah Autist Wang?

Sibei pathetic.

Unregistered 14-01-2021 06:08 PM

Anything below 3200/month, itís a diploma role and u r better off doing a traineeship. Unless of course you go through the Big 4 audit route which starts at an incredibly low salary (A1 3000/month) but has guaranteed progression yearly.

TLDR: 3,200 SGD is your baseline

Unregistered 15-01-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153598)
LOL triggered until need find new thread to cry ah Autist Wang?

Sibei pathetic.

Aiyoh SIM Warrior senses trouble and rushes to aid of fellow SIMian ahahah! :D

#simdegreesmarrio
#satkisimwarrior

Unregistered 15-01-2021 01:06 PM

Even a sim-UOL dude back in 2011 is doing better than Autist Wang LOL. So much for digging this out.

Donít so upset la, type so fast till got typo 😂

#localunitrash

Unregistered 15-01-2021 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153731)
Even a sim-UOL dude back in 2011 is doing better than Autist Wang LOL. So much for digging this out.

Donít so upset la, type so fast till got typo 😂

#localunitrash

Aiyoh!

Satki SIM Warrior just roasted me!

The Pride and Honour of SIM University (DL edition) and its graduates have been successfully defended!

Satki SIM Warrior signing out! LOL!

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 15-01-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153732)
Aiyoh!

Satki SIM Warrior just roasted me!

The Pride and Honour of SIM University (DL edition) and its graduates have been successfully defended!

Satki SIM Warrior signing out! LOL!

#simdegreesmatter

Mentally deranged. Probably just realised that he studied 4 years in NUS all for naught.

Unregistered 15-01-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 153734)
Mentally deranged. Probably just realised that he studied 4 years in NUS all for naught.

True lel, I learn more from you than NUS sia

Apparently if SIM kena bully hard enough police will be called LOL

#satkisimwarrior

Unregistered 15-01-2021 01:16 PM

Wrong thread.

Why the SIM quarrel come until this thread.
Go back to SIM UOL


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2