Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

Unilever UFLP 2018

Old 31-07-2021, 01:44 PM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has anyone who applied for 2021 UFLP EP gotten an invitation for assessment centre? We are approaching Aug and based on their timeline, the AC and final interview will be concluded in Aug.
I am like you, waiting for the outcome of the application so far. I also remember that everything was planned to conclude by end of Aug with onboarding in Sep. Assuming the AC remains unchanged from plans to be in mid Aug, they should be sending the emails out soon since they need to give you at very least a week of lead time to make yourself available.

Do you know if our application status was ever in "assessment" because now it is changed to "being reviewed".

On a side note, does anyone know where this program is advertised to applicants? The program requirements didn't outline any citizenship/nationality and only indicated that one needs to be "able to be based in SG". I came across the ad on a career-company connection site based in India so I suppose it is possible that this program is open to global applicants. Although I was unable to find ads targeted elsewhere.

Old 31-07-2021, 01:50 PM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
Hey thanks for replying! Yes I received the results of the gamified assessment almost immediately after completing the 3 games. But have not been informed if I've been rejected or advanced into the next round (which I think is the digital interview?)

Let me know if you've already completed the digital interview, or if you know of people who have? Thanks
Not sure why my last comment didn't turn up - I think it got flagged to moderated so I'm writing again so this gets to you soonest.

Basically, search for your folders like the other person said. Look for keywords such as "Unilever Global Talent team" and "Congratulations! You successfully passed the Games level of our selection process!" The title of the email is "Interview with Unilever".

If you're sure you haven't received an email (especially if you have positive assessment feedback), I would try to find ways to contact them. Either through connections to Unilever (secondary if not primary) OR connecting with a talent acquisition staff on LinkedIn. The latter has slimmer chances but no harm trying!

Old 01-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFLP EP Applicant View Post
Not sure why my last comment didn't turn up - I think it got flagged to moderated so I'm writing again so this gets to you soonest.

Basically, search for your folders like the other person said. Look for keywords such as "Unilever Global Talent team" and "Congratulations! You successfully passed the Games level of our selection process!" The title of the email is "Interview with Unilever".

If you're sure you haven't received an email (especially if you have positive assessment feedback), I would try to find ways to contact them. Either through connections to Unilever (secondary if not primary) OR connecting with a talent acquisition staff on LinkedIn. The latter has slimmer chances but no harm trying!
Thanks for replying! seems like I didn't pass the Games level of the UFLP's selection process. Ah well, it was worth a shot.

Wishing you the very best for the next stages of your application!

Old 01-08-2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am like you, waiting for the outcome of the application so far. I also remember that everything was planned to conclude by end of Aug with onboarding in Sep. Assuming the AC remains unchanged from plans to be in mid Aug, they should be sending the emails out soon since they need to give you at very least a week of lead time to make yourself available.

Do you know if our application status was ever in "assessment" because now it is changed to "being reviewed".

On a side note, does anyone know where this program is advertised to applicants? The program requirements didn't outline any citizenship/nationality and only indicated that one needs to be "able to be based in SG". I came across the ad on a career-company connection site based in India so I suppose it is possible that this program is open to global applicants. Although I was unable to find ads targeted elsewhere.

My status is showing “assessment” now. Was yours showing “assessment” before? If it has changed to “being reviewed” I would think it is a good thing?
Old 01-08-2021, 11:04 PM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
Thanks for replying! seems like I didn't pass the Games level of the UFLP's selection process. Ah well, it was worth a shot.

Wishing you the very best for the next stages of your application!
Sorry to hear that. Honestly I think I got lucky. But thank you and wishing you the best in your career (and general well being)!

P.S. I don't use this forum until now but thanks for the kindness which is scarce in these forums filled with toxic threads.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:09 PM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
My status is showing “assessment” now. Was yours showing “assessment” before? If it has changed to “being reviewed” I would think it is a good thing?
I vaguely remember it being "assessment" previously. I think "being reviewed" could just be an update when they have accessed your digital interview and have not arrived at a verdict yet. So it feels like both of these statuses don't really give us any clue on the probability of being advanced to AC haha

Old 02-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi all! Even here in KSA the AC didnt come out yet. I applied for UFLP Supply Chain in May and i finished the gamification and digital interview on 20th of May as i remember so imagine the waiting time so far … It is Insane. The status is “ Assessment” it has never changed to something else before
Old 02-08-2021, 10:25 AM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
Hi all! Even here in KSA the AC didnt come out yet. I applied for UFLP Supply Chain in May and i finished the gamification and digital interview on 20th of May as i remember so imagine the waiting time so far … It is Insane. The status is “ Assessment” it has never changed to something else before

Hi mate! So nice to see we've got someone from KSA on our forums. I think you applied to the very established UFLP program. The ones we are discussing in the last comments are regarding UFLP EP which seeks candidates with some experience. It's only available in Singapore for this pilot program. (They currently only have marketing and business development functions.)

For UFLP, I think different countries have different timelines so I don't know if I can offer any insights. I suppose you can see if they outlined when the AC is expected to be. They would probably contact you between 1-3 weeks before that day. Also ask around your local grads who applied to UFLP and see if anyone has heard from them to get an indication. All the best!
Old 02-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi mate! So nice to see we've got someone from KSA on our forums. I think you applied to the very established UFLP program. The ones we are discussing in the last comments are regarding UFLP EP which seeks candidates with some experience. It's only available in Singapore for this pilot program. (They currently only have marketing and business development functions.)

For UFLP, I think different countries have different timelines so I don't know if I can offer any insights. I suppose you can see if they outlined when the AC is expected to be. They would probably contact you between 1-3 weeks before that day. Also ask around your local grads who applied to UFLP and see if anyone has heard from them to get an indication. All the best!
I contacted the talent acquisition before in mid of July but they told me that you should hear back in the coming two weeks and the final assessment is in August. I contacted them again after passing the two weeks without hearing back, and i got no answer from their end. I do not know if there are some people who heard back but i found many like me. I assume it is just like UFLP EP program where the AC will be in the same month. Anyway, Thank you for your response and im glad to be in this awesome Singapore forum.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Almost forgot I even applied to this, and completed the game and digital interview. It's been so long already. My status is still "Assessment" haha!