Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Unilever UFLP 2018
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFLP EP Applicant View Post
Hi mate! So nice to see we've got someone from KSA on our forums. I think you applied to the very established UFLP program. The ones we are discussing in the last comments are regarding UFLP EP which seeks candidates with some experience. It's only available in Singapore for this pilot program. (They currently only have marketing and business development functions.)

For UFLP, I think different countries have different timelines so I don't know if I can offer any insights. I suppose you can see if they outlined when the AC is expected to be. They would probably contact you between 1-3 weeks before that day. Also ask around your local grads who applied to UFLP and see if anyone has heard from them to get an indication. All the best!
I contacted the talent acquisition before in mid of July but they told me that you should hear back in the coming two weeks and the final assessment is in August. I contacted them again after passing the two weeks without hearing back, and i got no answer from their end. I do not know if there are some people who heard back but i found many like me. I assume it is just like UFLP EP program where the AC will be in the same month. Anyway, Thank you for your response and im glad to be in this awesome Singapore forum.