Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Unilever UFLP 2018
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFLP EP Applicant View Post
I am like you, waiting for the outcome of the application so far. I also remember that everything was planned to conclude by end of Aug with onboarding in Sep. Assuming the AC remains unchanged from plans to be in mid Aug, they should be sending the emails out soon since they need to give you at very least a week of lead time to make yourself available.

Do you know if our application status was ever in "assessment" because now it is changed to "being reviewed".

On a side note, does anyone know where this program is advertised to applicants? The program requirements didn't outline any citizenship/nationality and only indicated that one needs to be "able to be based in SG". I came across the ad on a career-company connection site based in India so I suppose it is possible that this program is open to global applicants. Although I was unable to find ads targeted elsewhere.

My status is showing “assessment” now. Was yours showing “assessment” before? If it has changed to “being reviewed” I would think it is a good thing?