Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Unilever UFLP 2018
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 10:25 AM
UFLP EP Applicant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all! Even here in KSA the AC didnt come out yet. I applied for UFLP Supply Chain in May and i finished the gamification and digital interview on 20th of May as i remember so imagine the waiting time so far … It is Insane. The status is “ Assessment” it has never changed to something else before

Hi mate! So nice to see we've got someone from KSA on our forums. I think you applied to the very established UFLP program. The ones we are discussing in the last comments are regarding UFLP EP which seeks candidates with some experience. It's only available in Singapore for this pilot program. (They currently only have marketing and business development functions.)

For UFLP, I think different countries have different timelines so I don't know if I can offer any insights. I suppose you can see if they outlined when the AC is expected to be. They would probably contact you between 1-3 weeks before that day. Also ask around your local grads who applied to UFLP and see if anyone has heard from them to get an indication. All the best!