GovTech career grade - Page 7 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




GovTech career grade

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2019, 06:24 PM
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: East
Posts: 13
aresnum is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
correction. I meant my pay grade is between I and K.. and SM in govtech is it at grade H then?
SM should be I .

Manager should be G or H

Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Govtech contract

Anyone started with govtech on 1-2 yr contract? Any idea how many eventually converted to FT?

Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 19-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What is the rank for Business Analyst in Govtech and pay bracket like?

Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 19-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the rank for Business Analyst in Govtech and pay bracket like?
Bump. What is the salary range for BA role in Govtech?
Anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 21-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bump. What is the salary range for BA role in Govtech?
Anyone?
2 years ago it was ~ 4.4k?
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 24-05-2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresnum View Post
SM should be I .

Manager should be G or H
oh.. thats confusing.. maybe there are 2 possible grad for each lvl.

one post saying J is SAD, then I should be AD and H SM
here you say I is SM, means J is AD, H is only M
Reply With Quote

  #67 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Answering based on my best knowledge as a pretty new hire in GT:

E,F - $3.5k to $5k
G,H - $5k to $8k
I,J - $6k to $10k
K,L - $9k to $14k
NEW: D, E, F - Asst. Mgr - Associate (Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 7 & 8
NEW: G, H - Mgr, Manager - (Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 9 & 10
NEW: I - Senior Manager - (Senior Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 11
NEW: J - Assistant Director - (Principle or Executive or Senior Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 12
NEW: K - Deputy Director - (Principle or Executive Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 13

A friend got in at Grade F and his current salary is $5,700
For Grade I, the ceiling i heard from another friend is $11,650
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NEW: D, E, F - Asst. Mgr - Associate (Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 7 & 8
NEW: G, H - Mgr, Manager - (Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 9 & 10
NEW: I - Senior Manager - (Senior Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 11
NEW: J - Assistant Director - (Principle or Executive or Senior Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 12
NEW: K - Deputy Director - (Principle or Executive Engineer / Consultant) - Old Grade 13

A friend got in at Grade F and his current salary is $5,700
For Grade I, the ceiling i heard from another friend is $11,650
Thats very high ceiling for a SM. Does it also means that grade H has a ceiling of 9 to 10k?
My friend recently join as a senior consultant and was told it is equivalent to SM. He was offered 8.5k but i never ask him about his ceiling and grade
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thats very high ceiling for a SM. Does it also means that grade H has a ceiling of 9 to 10k?
My friend recently join as a senior consultant and was told it is equivalent to SM. He was offered 8.5k but i never ask him about his ceiling and grade
i believe so... my friend was working in a local uni at around 7.2k, went over 2 years ago to as GT offered 8.5k and in a few month after he join, got an adjustment till 9+k... he recently promoted to SM which tipped his montly to just 10k...


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old 26-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i believe so... my friend was working in a local uni at around 7.2k, went over 2 years ago to as GT offered 8.5k and in a few month after he join, got an adjustment till 9+k... he recently promoted to SM which tipped his montly to just 10k...
nice. the adjustment made i think is merging of aws to base. think the annual package still the same. but already very high.

i am currently at a SB at a manager grade ceiling at 9.1k
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
govtech

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Only Grade A Office For Sale In Phnom Penh CBD newsgprop Market Talk 0 11-11-2015 04:33 PM
What is the pay for an MSO Grade 5 in Civil Service? temp111 Income and Jobs 9 02-05-2015 09:16 PM
Grade A Offices in D01 chrystlee General Discussions 0 08-01-2015 11:11 PM
What a grade C minus teacher get? No sense Income and Jobs 1 12-07-2014 12:03 AM
Job Grade Ordinary Income and Jobs 0 07-05-2010 11:57 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
371 Replies, 207,602 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,025 Replies, 1,895,873 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
452 Replies, 14,811 Views
Private Degree accepted in Govt... ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 21,260 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,034 Replies, 1,406,079 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 2,979 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,181 Replies, 6,233,575 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
484 Replies, 149,219 Views
Starting pay for fresh uni grad... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
95 Replies, 7,117 Views
Starting Pay for CS/Ministries... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
186 Replies, 53,237 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,865 Replies, 1,245,006 Views
GovTech career grade ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
185 Replies, 185,919 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,702 Replies, 1,059,160 Views
Getting MBBS/MD in China and... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 13,264 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,033 Replies, 3,354,942 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,566 Replies, 2,120,332 Views
Covid-related job opportunities... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 757 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
239 Replies, 38,368 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,119 Replies, 870,405 Views
How much does NTUC... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 1,008 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
442 Replies, 291,456 Views
Low Paying Stable Job vs High...
8 Replies, 791 Views
Lonza Biotechnologist
1 Replies, 154 Views
Assistant Director considered as...
3 Replies, 1,243 Views
How long does uob get back to you... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 1,740 Views
Capitaland Graduate Development... ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 16,855 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,308 Replies, 321,503 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
498 Replies, 118,543 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
62 Replies, 59,325 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
200 Replies, 43,127 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2