AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! - Page 7 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sounds like you are based in changi... only that particular place is paying that high for fresh grad i suppose?
Nope. Im not in jpm sadly. I've been approached by them previously but i turned them down. My office is situated in raffles place.. sucky place in terms of commuting in public transport.

Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How much can 5 years exp in
1. AML
2. Advisory
Be expecting?

Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 47
boongaylim is on a distinguished road
Default who is hiring compliance trainers in Singapore?

Hi,
There appears to be demand for compliance trainers in Singapore. Look at this ad.

-------------
VP –compliance Trainer Jobs In Singapore

A strong European Bank who has been known for their financial stability, diversity, sustainability and internal mobility is seeking a Compliance Trainer.

Reporting directly to the Head of Learning & Development, the key responsibilities for this role includes:

• Working closely with business unit management and the respective compliance policy owners, to provide training, advice and support to the business on compliance related topics
• Conduct stand up training and education on compliance awareness in terms of a) all regulatory compliance requirements; and b) all Bank’s Group Policies & Procedures

Requirements:
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with well-rounded compliance experience (KYC, AML, Regulatory ) are preferred
• Candidates with strong regulatory compliance with CIB are welcome
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work in the East
------------------

Looks like many banks are looking big way for compliance professionals.

Does anyone know how to bag this job? Which bank is this - UBS, SCB, BJB, BNP, HSBC, Barclays ,...

Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Eunice
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boongaylim View Post
Hi,
There appears to be demand for compliance trainers in Singapore. Look at this ad.

-------------
VP –compliance Trainer Jobs In Singapore

A strong European Bank who has been known for their financial stability, diversity, sustainability and internal mobility is seeking a Compliance Trainer.

Reporting directly to the Head of Learning & Development, the key responsibilities for this role includes:

• Working closely with business unit management and the respective compliance policy owners, to provide training, advice and support to the business on compliance related topics
• Conduct stand up training and education on compliance awareness in terms of a) all regulatory compliance requirements; and b) all Bank’s Group Policies & Procedures

Requirements:
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with well-rounded compliance experience (KYC, AML, Regulatory ) are preferred
• Candidates with strong regulatory compliance with CIB are welcome
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work in the East
------------------

Looks like many banks are looking big way for compliance professionals.

Does anyone know how to bag this job? Which bank is this - UBS, SCB, BJB, BNP, HSBC, Barclays ,...
Thsi mustbe UBS. They just establishied a Uni in Singapore.
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much can 5 years exp in
1. AML
2. Advisory
Be expecting?
Ups for replies
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ups for replies
Starting 2.5k -3k

Analyst 3.8k to 4.5k

Senior Analyst 7.5k to 8.5k

Manager Above 12k
Reply With Quote

  #67 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2014, 09:44 PM
gwk gwk is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 10
gwk is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Starting 2.5k -3k

Analyst 3.8k to 4.5k

Senior Analyst 7.5k to 8.5k

Manager Above 12k
Starting not at analyst rank?
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwk View Post
Starting not at analyst rank?
different bank, different hierarchy. Could also be in this manner :

Analyst = 2.5 to 3.2K++
Senior analyst = 3.4 to 3.7++
Associate / asst mgr = 4.5 to 5.2++
Senior associate / AVP = 5.8 to 6.8++
AVP / jr VPs = 6.5 to 8++
VP = at the bare minimum the basic would touch 9s range. Normally, a seasoned VP (i.e with around 10years of exp) would take 5 digits monthly.

The figures are based on what i know from headhunters / ex colleagues in similar capacity. There's a blurred line drawn between assoc / snr assoc and AVPs. As far as i know, some banks used them interchangeably, meaning they inflate job titles to boost the "feel-good" factor but pay wise it is not even on the correct scale yet.
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 47
boongaylim is on a distinguished road
Default VP gets 12,500 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
different bank, different hierarchy. Could also be in this manner :

Analyst = 2.5 to 3.2K++
Senior analyst = 3.4 to 3.7++
Associate / asst mgr = 4.5 to 5.2++
Senior associate / AVP = 5.8 to 6.8++
AVP / jr VPs = 6.5 to 8++
VP = at the bare minimum the basic would touch 9s range. Normally, a seasoned VP (i.e with around 10years of exp) would take 5 digits monthly.

The figures are based on what i know from headhunters / ex colleagues in similar capacity. There's a blurred line drawn between assoc / snr assoc and AVPs. As far as i know, some banks used them interchangeably, meaning they inflate job titles to boost the "feel-good" factor but pay wise it is not even on the correct scale yet.
Look at this job posting. VP Compliance in Singapore gets 12,500 pm.

VP –Compliance Trainer
Salary: up to $150K
Location: Singapore
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Company: Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C4828
Updated on: 13 Aug 14

(taken from efinancialcareers.sg)
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old 12-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
different bank, different hierarchy. Could also be in this manner :

Analyst = 2.5 to 3.2K++
Senior analyst = 3.4 to 3.7++
Associate / asst mgr = 4.5 to 5.2++
Senior associate / AVP = 5.8 to 6.8++
AVP / jr VPs = 6.5 to 8++
VP = at the bare minimum the basic would touch 9s range. Normally, a seasoned VP (i.e with around 10years of exp) would take 5 digits monthly.

The figures are based on what i know from headhunters / ex colleagues in similar capacity. There's a blurred line drawn between assoc / snr assoc and AVPs. As far as i know, some banks used them interchangeably, meaning they inflate job titles to boost the "feel-good" factor but pay wise it is not even on the correct scale yet.
i used to work in bank HR. the salary for lower rank is accurate. However, the salary for higher rank.. you just add 1k more from senior associate onwards. By right VP shd reach 12k and AVP reach 10k.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MAS : Mid Career Professionals Soul Income and Jobs 119 Yesterday 10:36 PM
How to enter middle office (KYC, Compliance, Risk Management) in bank ? ZoOq Income and Jobs 17 04-10-2017 09:56 AM
Income for IT Professionals sudoku Income and Jobs 10 24-10-2014 07:20 PM
what does corporate hr executives/professionals do? lmaohaha Income and Jobs 2 12-05-2012 06:03 PM
Professionals and Managers - Is Your Pay above the Median? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 174 04-10-2009 07:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Insurance Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
30 Replies, 11,858 Views
Local Uni Class of 2020 - COVID19... ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 2,497 Views
Career at Keppel
3 Replies, 154 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,112 Replies, 5,273,854 Views
What is the usual salary for...
1 Replies, 1,585 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
119 Replies, 94,355 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
250 Replies, 74,104 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,310 Replies, 1,467,168 Views
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
395 Replies, 69,636 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,961 Replies, 2,181,966 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,689 Replies, 1,011,196 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
663 Replies, 325,092 Views
Our Poll Results: 45% Fresh... ( 1 2 3)
28 Replies, 15,371 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,573 Replies, 1,218,340 Views
Pay for digital marketing agencies
6 Replies, 1,761 Views
Life as a ICA Senior Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
101 Replies, 120,480 Views
merit increment in civil service ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 36,992 Views
Fresh Grad from local U cant find... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 2,398 Views
Marsh Graduate Development Program ( 1 2)
14 Replies, 1,039 Views
Big 4 firm rescind offers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 9,775 Views
Save A LOT on your Vitamins
5 Replies, 3,103 Views
Which degree is the best return on... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
69 Replies, 13,826 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
877 Replies, 715,654 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
123 Replies, 79,571 Views
No progression in civil service... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 20,793 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,867 Replies, 3,644,407 Views
[advice] Recruitment agency...
5 Replies, 617 Views
is computer science a good choice... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 979 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2