ST Electronics - Page 27 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




ST Electronics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #261 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2019, 09:45 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got E5.5 one meh??
Yes, got. Its more like an unofficial thing that mmst people know, but not stated anywhere de. This grade "5.5" might already be outdated already, only HR knows

Reply With Quote
  #262 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Veteran View Post
ST Veteran here:

E5 = Entry level - 3.3k - 4.5k
E5.5 = Sr Engineer 4k - 5.2k
E6 = Team Lead 4.4k - 6k
M1 = Managerial level (Bottom of Food Chain) 4.8k -6.5k
M2 = 6.5k - 7.8k
M3 = 7k - 9k
M4 = 8.5k - Not sure liao

Ex-ST or current ST laojiaos please come and validate!

Above range applies to STE, STK only. For STM, and Aero, the PB is very different.
Also, in between each level is about 2 to 3 years of wait before the next promotion...
Am a recent joiner at the M4 grade. Around $14k /month but that could also be due to the adjustment upwards after removing AWS.

Reply With Quote
  #263 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Sharing is Caring!

Engineer E5 Grade, Entry Level, ST Aero
FCH ST Scholar 2018, 4k basic
2nd Upper non-scholar 2017, 3.7k basic
2nd Lower non-scholar 2017, 3.4k basic
Default 16 days annual leave
13th month bonus + at least 1.8 mth of performance bonus (depending on appraisal)
Share scheme at (max at 10% of basic * 0.5) per mth, 2nd year onwards
National day bonus at 800 per yr, 2nd year onwards
Corporate bonus at 0.2 - ?? mth per year
Estimated annual gross salary at about 59,000, 2nd upper non-scholar, entry level.
Annual increment at 1 2% of basic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engineer, Grade 12/13, Entry Level, Statutory Board
2nd Upper non scholar, 4.6k basic.
Pass Degree non-scholar from reputable/good/local university, 3.8k. ICT related at 4k. (Info from national news, April 2016, from DPM, regarding all engineer given a 20% boost in gov sector)
Engineering department additional bonus at 800/mth, same across all grade.
Default 18 days annual leave, 2 days MC without MC annually, family care leave 2 days annually.
13th month bonus
Mobile and broadband allowance at 85/mth
Mid year bonus at 0.5 1.5mth (rate announced on national news annually)
End year bonus at 0.5 1.5mth (rate announced on national news annually)
Performance bonus at 2 - ?? mth (depending on appraisal)
Corporate bonus at 0.2 - ?? mth
IT related allowance 200/yr
Device allowance 200/3yrs
Flexible benefits allowance at 600 cash/yr
HR quoted estimated annual gross salary at about 99,680, 2nd upper non-scholar, entry level.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info accurate as of 2018. =)

Reply With Quote
  #264 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am a recent joiner at the M4 grade. Around $14k /month but that could also be due to the adjustment upwards after removing AWS.
How many years of working experience do u have?
Reply With Quote
  #265 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Engineer E5 Grade, Entry Level, ST Aero
FCH ST Scholar 2018, 4k basic
2nd Upper non-scholar 2017, 3.7k basic
2nd Lower non-scholar 2017, 3.4k basic
Default 16 days annual leave
13th month bonus + at least 1.8 mth of performance bonus (depending on appraisal)
Share scheme at (max at 10% of basic * 0.5) per mth, 2nd year onwards
National day bonus at 800 per yr, 2nd year onwards
Corporate bonus at 0.2 - ?? mth per year
Estimated annual gross salary at about 59,000, 2nd upper non-scholar, entry level.
Annual increment at 1 2% of basic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engineer, Grade 12/13, Entry Level, Statutory Board
2nd Upper non scholar, 4.6k basic.
Pass Degree non-scholar from reputable/good/local university, 3.8k. ICT related at 4k. (Info from national news, April 2016, from DPM, regarding all engineer given a 20% boost in gov sector)
Engineering department additional bonus at 800/mth, same across all grade.
Default 18 days annual leave, 2 days MC without MC annually, family care leave 2 days annually.
13th month bonus
Mobile and broadband allowance at 85/mth
Mid year bonus at 0.5 1.5mth (rate announced on national news annually)
End year bonus at 0.5 1.5mth (rate announced on national news annually)
Performance bonus at 2 - ?? mth (depending on appraisal)
Corporate bonus at 0.2 - ?? mth
IT related allowance 200/yr
Device allowance 200/3yrs
Flexible benefits allowance at 600 cash/yr
HR quoted estimated annual gross salary at about 99,680, 2nd upper non-scholar, entry level.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info accurate as of 2018. =)
Any info such as this for ST Elect?
Reply With Quote
  #266 (permalink)  
Old 15-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Interview

Attended 2nd Rd of interview, including with the team. Subsequently, no response or updates despite enquiring with HR. Am expecting offer but no response. Not sure why and how the hiring process works. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote

  #267 (permalink)  
Old 15-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Attended 2nd Rd of interview, including with the team. Subsequently, no response or updates despite enquiring with HR. Am expecting offer but no response. Not sure why and how the hiring process works. Any advice greatly appreciated.
How old are you and which area you applying to? Aerospace,marine, electronic or land systems? So far from what I see. Young ppl tend to leave after 1 to 2 years due to the work culture. I have 3 ppl leaving in my team from last month till now due to policy changes.
Reply With Quote
  #268 (permalink)  
Old 15-05-2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How old are you and which area you applying to? Aerospace,marine, electronic or land systems? So far from what I see. Young ppl tend to leave after 1 to 2 years due to the work culture. I have 3 ppl leaving in my team from last month till now due to policy changes.
Care to elaborate what's the policy changes?
Reply With Quote
  #269 (permalink)  
Old 16-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How old are you and which area you applying to? Aerospace,marine, electronic or land systems? So far from what I see. Young ppl tend to leave after 1 to 2 years due to the work culture. I have 3 ppl leaving in my team from last month till now due to policy changes.
Working for close to 10 years already. Land systems. I was asked to attend 2 rounds of interview within a span of less than a week. After that, there was radio silence....
Reply With Quote
  #270 (permalink)  
Old 16-05-2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Working for close to 10 years already. Land systems. I was asked to attend 2 rounds of interview within a span of less than a week. After that, there was radio silence....
Maybe you can contact the hr who arrange the interview for you? Do update us if you got the job.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After Getting Diploma from Aerospace Electronics ? Dionne Monic Education and Personal Growth 6 10-02-2018 11:46 AM
Circuits and Electronics Engineering Tutor yice Income and Jobs 2 29-10-2012 04:02 PM
Electronics Design Course Promotion sthua Education and Personal Growth 1 16-08-2012 05:50 AM
Production Engineer (Electronics) curryrice Income and Jobs 1 25-03-2011 10:24 AM
How much does an electronics engineer get paid ? omara007 Income and Jobs 8 15-10-2009 08:03 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
580 Replies, 428,430 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,686 Replies, 1,750,501 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
49 Replies, 18,598 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,790 Replies, 1,196,513 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,353 Replies, 493,615 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,649 Replies, 709,599 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,537 Replies, 4,766,102 Views
Dsta ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
736 Replies, 453,638 Views
Commercial Affairs Officer ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
105 Replies, 65,064 Views
Officer Role in Bank of Tokyo -... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
168 Replies, 131,998 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
824 Replies, 631,716 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3)
25 Replies, 22,685 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
312 Replies, 133,686 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,779 Replies, 3,456,529 Views
Software developers salary outlier
7 Replies, 793 Views
Reference checks ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 30,498 Views
chronic job hopper
5 Replies, 651 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,515 Replies, 870,835 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
275 Replies, 195,126 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,563 Replies, 1,541,856 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
725 Replies, 703,697 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,581 Replies, 426,844 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,450 Replies, 1,151,506 Views
GIC career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
246 Replies, 282,781 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
299 Replies, 228,064 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
362 Replies, 290,888 Views
Market Research - Vouchers offered
1 Replies, 182 Views
SIM-RMIT fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
215 Replies, 145,006 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
110 Replies, 57,375 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
87 Replies, 69,541 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2