MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) - Page 4 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 22-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
u fresh grad?
male with NS?
wat class of honours?

how much they offer you the starting pay?
yah, fresh grad. 2nd upper.. female. lol starting pay low $3k.

Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 21-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Candice
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yah,fresh grad. 2nd upper.. female. lol starting pay low $3k.
Hi, I am interested in applying as well hoping for a higher salary. Also a fresh grad with second upper. May I know what position did you applied for?

Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 21-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uturn View Post
Any idea on dsta? Do they follow the recent wage adjustment for civil servants?
Yes, they always follow wage adjustments in the civil service.

Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 21-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, they always follow wage adjustments in the civil service.
dsta not civil service.

civil service is part of public service, dsta is also part of public service
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 22-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dsta not civil service.

civil service is part of public service, dsta is also part of public service

DSTA is not part civil service. It always follows wage adjustments in civil service.


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 22-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
lyndonmaxewell is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DSTA is not part civil service. It always follows wage adjustments in civil service.
yea thats true, just that sometimes they take their que from the civil service.
Reply With Quote

  #37 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
lmaohaha is on a distinguished road
Default

juz got a rejection email from mindef, not even being considered for the psychometric test. 2nd upper honours male here. anyone has any idea why coz i have a feeling that there might be high number of applicants this month due to fresh grads. will it be better if i apply eg. 2months later?
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaohaha View Post
juz got a rejection email from mindef, not even being considered for the psychometric test. 2nd upper honours male here. anyone has any idea why coz i have a feeling that there might be high number of applicants this month due to fresh grads. will it be better if i apply eg. 2months later?
Hi

I also got a rejection email from DXO today....think is dunno 20++th rejection from dxo, I have been applying for dxo position for 5 years since fresh grad....attend 3x psycho test over the past 5 years, some is b4 interview, some after interview, some just take test then after that no interview follow up with rejection email....many time i just apply after 2-3 weeks without any test or interview and rejected!!! I dunno why?? I even email them if 'Fail" psyco test, then what's next? Ask them can I still apply a not, they just use a official email template to reply me, is like never answer my question?!?! 2nd lower here
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
lmaohaha is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

I also got a rejection email from DXO today....think is dunno 20++th rejection from dxo, I have been applying for dxo position for 5 years since fresh grad....attend 3x psycho test over the past 5 years, some is b4 interview, some after interview, some just take test then after that no interview follow up with rejection email....many time i just apply after 2-3 weeks without any test or interview and rejected!!! I dunno why?? I even email them if 'Fail" psyco test, then what's next? Ask them can I still apply a not, they just use a official email template to reply me, is like never answer my question?!?! 2nd lower here
its surely got nth to do wif grades since my fren who is a female, 2nd lower got a chance for psycho test. haiz, serve ns 2 yrs for them, one psycho test chance oso cant get...sianz
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 04-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaohaha View Post
its surely got nth to do wif grades since my fren who is a female, 2nd lower got a chance for psycho test. haiz, serve ns 2 yrs for them, one psycho test chance oso cant get...sianz
Is she pretty?


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iPhone


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Higher starting salaries for MINDEF and SAF entrants Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 06-04-2012 07:31 AM
MINDEF and SAF Sign-On Bonuses Salary.sg Income and Jobs 9 16-08-2009 03:40 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,300 Replies, 1,912,029 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,663 Replies, 2,625,637 Views
Third Party Contract From...
1 Replies, 69 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,131 Replies, 5,596,152 Views
Can anyone enlighten me on the... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 17,815 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
108 Replies, 15,067 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,680 Replies, 1,611,883 Views
Mid-Year Civil Servant Bonus 2019 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,637 Replies, 785,068 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,068 Replies, 1,287,648 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
327 Replies, 99,621 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,093 Replies, 501,517 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,300 Replies, 910,372 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,201 Replies, 974,771 Views
Anyone being hired during covid... ( 1 2 3)
28 Replies, 2,513 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,921 Replies, 1,087,780 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
166 Replies, 77,998 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
72 Replies, 112,902 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
394 Replies, 251,923 Views
Lendlease Graduate Program 2021...
0 Replies, 109 Views
Credit Risk Salary
0 Replies, 80 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,797 Replies, 274,476 Views
Mortgage Specialist Role.
2 Replies, 1,491 Views
Possible to earn passive income... ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 4,383 Views
Anyone work for Casino (RWS/MBS) ?... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 8,865 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
690 Replies, 212,879 Views
What's the graduate officer... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 13,546 Views
Tax ( 1 2)
15 Replies, 3,695 Views
anyone working at NCS ? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
396 Replies, 288,704 Views
Submitting My Resume To ST... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 22,576 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2