MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) - Page 272 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2711 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I applied around mid September then went for PT on 26 September. After that no news since I guess she is the one who will send us email haiss

Guess we have to wait for news, all the best!

Reply With Quote
  #2712 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guess we have to wait for news, all the best!
when was your PT



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #2713 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when was your PT
Hr asked for my documents around start of october. Now no response, but they mentioned will update the status of the application

Reply With Quote
  #2714 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hr asked for my documents around start of october. Now no response, but they mentioned will update the status of the application
game of patience
Reply With Quote
  #2715 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have received a call from HR to lower my expected salary and
gave me a figure lower than my current pay as the lower range. May I know if anyone here has successfully negotiated for a higher salary? I was told
About my work location and itís very far from where I reside. Any idea if they can keep my
Profile in view if I passed the interview and inform me when same
Position opens up in other bases?
able to share the salary they quoted? and for which community? (HR, Logistics, Cyber etc.) since this is anon forum. hope you dont mind sharing. Just to get a sensing on current new entrants and see where i stand. yet.

i got offered 3.9k, 3-4 years ago. Male with NS. Local Uni with pass degree. and i heard they were low balling since last year. probably budget constrains. current salary is 5k+ without promotion. upper C grader.

Btw, regarding your qn, i got rejected for first interview and they called me to offer another position and got selected for interview after 1-2 weeks. so yes they do keep your profile if favourable.


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #2716 (permalink)  
Old 17-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
able to share the salary they quoted? and for which community? (HR, Logistics, Cyber etc.) since this is anon forum. hope you dont mind sharing. Just to get a sensing on current new entrants and see where i stand. yet.

i got offered 3.9k, 3-4 years ago. Male with NS. Local Uni with pass degree. and i heard they were low balling since last year. probably budget constrains. current salary is 5k+ without promotion. upper C grader.

Btw, regarding your qn, i got rejected for first interview and they called me to offer another position and got selected for interview after 1-2 weeks. so yes they do keep your profile if favourable.
Hi, thanks for sharing. So the average pay increase is like 200-300 per year?
What is the annual package for like upper C grader? 16 months?
Reply With Quote

  #2717 (permalink)  
Old 18-10-2019, 07:31 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
One of the HR is on leave till 14/10, but today her email indicated she is still on leave:/
when her leave end uh. Haha.
Reply With Quote
  #2718 (permalink)  
Old 18-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, thanks for sharing. So the average pay increase is like 200-300 per year?
What is the annual package for like upper C grader? 16 months?
add 200 after probation
add mid 200 every year (varies, criteria unknown)
upper C about 1.5 to 2.0 (yes, upper C still got range, normal C range is 1.25-1.5)

so for me

12 mths salary
13th mth 'salary'
mid year about 0.5
end year about 1.0 (if economy normal), else 0.5 is possible.
Performance bonus 1.5

total 16 months sounds about right. at least 14 to 15 mths if economy bad or performance cui (1.2) or super cui (zero)

disclaimer. my own experience. maybe now they changed policy on how increment works or now start off with lower starting pay.
Reply With Quote
  #2719 (permalink)  
Old 18-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Your application will be retained in our system for 1 year. We welcome you to re-apply after this period and to consider the available positions at that time

Does this msg means I still can apply for other roles within this year? Does it means I pass the PT?
Reply With Quote
  #2720 (permalink)  
Old 18-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
add 200 after probation
add mid 200 every year (varies, criteria unknown)
upper C about 1.5 to 2.0 (yes, upper C still got range, normal C range is 1.25-1.5)

so for me

12 mths salary
13th mth 'salary'
mid year about 0.5
end year about 1.0 (if economy normal), else 0.5 is possible.
Performance bonus 1.5

total 16 months sounds about right. at least 14 to 15 mths if economy bad or performance cui (1.2) or super cui (zero)

disclaimer. my own experience. maybe now they changed policy on how increment works or now start off with lower starting pay.

Thanks for sharing =)
I hope they will go for another round of interview, missed my interview as i was overseas for work

Haiz
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Higher starting salaries for MINDEF and SAF entrants Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 06-04-2012 07:31 AM
MINDEF and SAF Sign-On Bonuses Salary.sg Income and Jobs 9 16-08-2009 03:40 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,061 Replies, 1,877,199 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,407 Replies, 642,401 Views
Year end bonus for civil service ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
340 Replies, 70,455 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,945 Replies, 1,509,601 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
212 Replies, 80,942 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,943 Replies, 7,651,799 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,852 Replies, 5,041,989 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
600 Replies, 476,323 Views
SIA AO grades ( 1 2 3)
22 Replies, 12,460 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,221 Replies, 1,531,593 Views
ST Engineering Land Systems ( 1 2 3)
21 Replies, 1,891 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,929 Replies, 647,936 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,314 Replies, 2,669,635 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
69 Replies, 78,128 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
287 Replies, 117,389 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,052 Replies, 774,667 Views
Htx ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 1,827 Views
NE digital
0 Replies, 42 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
194 Replies, 50,852 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
545 Replies, 308,628 Views
Civil Service Bonus 2021 Year End
5 Replies, 1,261 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
709 Replies, 381,314 Views
Top Primary Schools 2009
1 Replies, 4,334 Views
NTU (non-faculty) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
119 Replies, 133,240 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,256 Replies, 315,937 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,171 Replies, 2,678,792 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,807 Replies, 2,161,945 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
659 Replies, 333,229 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
352 Replies, 161,419 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
30 Replies, 45,107 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2