MAS for Mid Career Professionals - Page 208 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.




MAS for Mid Career Professionals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2071 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Act there are a lot of these people. We called them freeloaders.. and unfortunately, they are the bosses' fav and they just claim the credits for the project and get the promotion.

It’s giving an impression of a sinking ship.

Reply With Quote
  #2072 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 02:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It’s giving an impression of a sinking ship.
Its not sinking ship la, 1 April just pass, those who not on promo list sure abit jelly and kpkb abt colleagues they think dun deserve to be on the list…

Its like u go big cruise ship with many roomz, some peeps get better room view den jin ho sei, some peeps room and view ish jialat, different experience..

Reply With Quote
  #2073 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 02:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its not sinking ship la, 1 April just pass, those who not on promo list sure abit jelly and kpkb abt colleagues they think dun deserve to be on the list…

Its like u go big cruise ship with many roomz, some peeps get better room view den jin ho sei, some peeps room and view ish jialat, different experience..
It is a norm to be like that after 1 April. Let see if people will tender after that.

Reply With Quote
  #2074 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its not sinking ship la, 1 April just pass, those who not on promo list sure abit jelly and kpkb abt colleagues they think dun deserve to be on the list…

Its like u go big cruise ship with many roomz, some peeps get better room view den jin ho sei, some peeps room and view ish jialat, different experience..
While some could be jelly, some could be stating the real thing. It's the ship right, some people cut queue to get the better room view, when they seriously cumm late just because they "all hands on deck" with the captain.....That's why people buay song you see....
Reply With Quote
  #2075 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 04:03 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
While some could be jelly, some could be stating the real thing. It's the ship right, some people cut queue to get the better room view, when they seriously cumm late just because they "all hands on deck" with the captain.....That's why people buay song you see....
Yesh, jelly and buay song can still be telling truth, but end of day it choice of continue with your bad room on cruiseliner in rocky sea, or get out to other ship or try to row your own sampan or buy yacht or wadever… but one thing u gotta know right, big ships seldom miss you after u get out one lo, no matter how goodz u r..

Actually hoh.. is no different from elsewhere in public service, 1 April is common date for promotion…
Reply With Quote
  #2076 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yesh, jelly and buay song can still be telling truth, but end of day it choice of continue with your bad room on cruiseliner in rocky sea, or get out to other ship or try to row your own sampan or buy yacht or wadever… but one thing u gotta know right, big ships seldom miss you after u get out one lo, no matter how goodz u r..

Actually hoh.. is no different from elsewhere in public service, 1 April is common date for promotion…
Or boot the queue jumper out of the good room to a bad room lor 😂.
Reply With Quote

  #2077 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Or boot the queue jumper out of the good room to a bad room lor 😂.
Only a good Captain will do that. A bad Captain will wink wink, but yeah la, at risk of reputation risk for the Cruise company as "bad service"
Reply With Quote
  #2078 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yesh, jelly and buay song can still be telling truth, but end of day it choice of continue with your bad room on cruiseliner in rocky sea, or get out to other ship or try to row your own sampan or buy yacht or wadever… but one thing u gotta know right, big ships seldom miss you after u get out one lo, no matter how goodz u r..

Actually hoh.. is no different from elsewhere in public service, 1 April is common date for promotion…
Or if the big ship is the Titanic. Then I'd rather get off it .
Reply With Quote
  #2079 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 07:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Or if the big ship is the Titanic. Then I'd rather get off it .
Dun tink so la… see previous years, even during great resignation also still go on… cuz even if many unhappy midcareers leave they can alway bank on young & innocent associates to do grunt work … cheaper cost & they will aim to at least reach AD before moving out.. for those higher rank ones, too invested to leave..

Fr people movement list, some depts got higher movement than others, some are relatively stable… so the ship will go on…
Reply With Quote
  #2080 (permalink)  
Old 29-04-2024, 07:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dun tink so la… see previous years, even during great resignation also still go on… cuz even if many unhappy midcareers leave they can alway bank on young & innocent associates to do grunt work … cheaper cost & they will aim to at least reach AD before moving out.. for those higher rank ones, too invested to leave..

Fr people movement list, some depts got higher movement than others, some are relatively stable… so the ship will go on…
Those that can leave, is because they can also. Those that cannot leave...well...IYKYK!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! daydreamer Income and Jobs 1866 25-06-2024 08:40 AM
Income for IT Professionals sudoku Income and Jobs 10 24-10-2014 07:20 PM
what does corporate hr executives/professionals do? lmaohaha Income and Jobs 2 12-05-2012 06:03 PM
Professionals and Managers - Is Your Pay above the Median? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 174 04-10-2009 07:42 PM
Managers and Professionals - are your Salaries above the Median? Salary.sg Income and Jobs 27 11-12-2008 10:45 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,829 Replies, 7,266,476 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,675 Replies, 2,665,874 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,720 Replies, 5,599,695 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,592 Replies, 4,025,629 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,476 Replies, 10,912,210 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,625 Replies, 3,676,561 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,356 Replies, 1,200,729 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
930 Replies, 494,844 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,003 Replies, 510,879 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,192 Replies, 2,604,088 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,963 Replies, 1,579,346 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,441 Replies, 730,558 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,531 Replies, 13,018,267 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,690 Replies, 1,518,199 Views
JP Morgan ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
215 Replies, 195,879 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,591 Replies, 1,274,217 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 14,942 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,124 Replies, 4,962,688 Views
New Employer asked for CPF...
5 Replies, 19,456 Views
MFA- Foreign Service... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
67 Replies, 91,634 Views
Keppel Associate Programme 2018 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
42 Replies, 53,258 Views
Best Stat board/Ministry ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 39,403 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,972 Replies, 1,714,120 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,207 Replies, 483,020 Views
Rakuten Software Engineer (Fresh... ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 6,666 Views
Salary for JPM Summer Analyst
2 Replies, 192 Views
DSO (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
55 Replies, 72,251 Views
INL Agency? Brand Communication...
6 Replies, 833 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,390 Replies, 6,665,372 Views
Working in SIT (Singapore...
4 Replies, 6,222 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2