How much are you earning per annum? - Page 700 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries

How much are you earning per annum?

Old 05-03-2015, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Sucks, COE still stuck at $60k for Cat A,

When will I be able to get my cheap conti car at todays Altis price??

When is our GE happening??

Old 05-03-2015, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Speaking like a spoilt child. When parents don't give you what you want, straight away throw tantrums. Better still, run away from home.

Your "parents" already gave you good public transportation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Old 05-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

You can sell your condo and downgrade to a HDB flat and use the cash balance to buy a new conti car. For instance, sell your fully paid condo at $1m and buy a 4 room HDB flat for $400k, paid in full. You then have cash balance of $600k which you can use to buy a brand new conti car.

Or you can sell your fully paid 5 room flat for $600k and buy a 4 room flat for $400k, paid in full. You then have cash balance of $200k to buy a brand new conti car.

So simple.

Old 05-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

COE prices will surely go higher in the next COE bidding. Demand is VERY STRONG.

Secure your new car with guaranteed COE.

Don't be fooled again by the "$30k COE" nonsense. LOL.

In the long run, Cat A COE should be around $65k - $75k range.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You can sell your condo and downgrade to a HDB flat and use the cash balance to buy a new conti car. For instance, sell your fully paid condo at $1m and buy a 4 room HDB flat for $400k, paid in full. You then have cash balance of $600k which you can use to buy a brand new conti car.

Or you can sell your fully paid 5 room flat for $600k and buy a 4 room flat for $400k, paid in full. You then have cash balance of $200k to buy a brand new conti car.

So simple.
A much simpler way will be to sell the wife and children into white slavery. With the cash, one can buy the cars that he desires. The remaining money can be used to buy dildos for s.ex and pets for affection .
Old 05-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
COE prices will surely go higher in the next COE bidding. Demand is VERY STRONG.

Secure your new car with guaranteed COE.

Don't be fooled again by the "$30k COE" nonsense. LOL.

In the long run, Cat A COE should be around $65k - $75k range.
My AD call up and ask me to top up $3k to get my $99 Altis. Should I top up or wait?

Sianz man.... if not might have to wait. Was told the demand is really strong with so many Kancheong spiders.

Old 06-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
My AD call up and ask me to top up $3k to get my $99 Altis. Should I top up or wait?

Sianz man.... if not might have to wait. Was told the demand is really strong with so many Kancheong spiders.
So hard up to buy a car? Never own a car before? Poor fella. Ask your dad to buy one for you, and one for your wife.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Many young couples makes lots of money by flipping their BTO flat after MOP. It is not surprising why demand for BTO flats are always high because these flats are sold at way below market prices. Technically demand would be infinite.

These couples bought their 4 room flat at say $200k five years ago and now they can sell it at $500k. So after flipping it, they make $300k easily. Making a profit of $300k over just five years is indeed attractive. They then use their profits to buy their second BTO flat to flip as well as buying a NEW CAR.

This is the best way of making $$$$ in Singapore, thanks to cheap BTO flats. Not surprising why many foreigners want to become Singaporeans and after they got they BTO flat and after they flip, they will give up their Singapore citizenship and move to other countries. We should not allow new citizens to apply BTO flats. They can only buy BTO flats after 10 years of being citizens, then they don't take advantage.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Aussie retirees advised to move to Malaysia

Mar 6, 2015

Two book authors have advised retirees from Australia to move to Malaysia since the country offers retirement visas, good health care and lower cost of living.

Colleen Ryan and Stephen Wyatt are authors of the book “Sell Up, Pack Up and Take Off” which discusses how retirees from Australia can live comfortably for less in Europe and Asia.

In an article in The Age, they compared the cost of living between Sydney and Penang based on user-generated cost-of-living statistics website Numbeo.com.

They noted that consumer prices in Penang are 54 percent lower than in Sydney, while groceries, restaurant prices and rents are 50 percent, 65 percent and 85 percent lower respectively in the Malaysian state.

“Malaysia and Thailand are the standout retirement destinations for healthcare, with excellent medical facilities,” wrote Wyatt and Ryan in the article titled “Stretched? Try calling Asia home”.

“Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines offer retirement visas. Malaysia and the Philippines represent the gold standard in visas. A Malaysia My Second Home visa will provide a 10-year visa,” stated the authors.

In Malaysia, Australian retirees can also receive the age pension, said Wyatt and Ryan.

Recently, Malaysia was listed as one of the top five retirement destinations by International Living in its 2014 Global Retirement Index.

In January, it was reported that the country was also ranked first among Asian retirement destinations as it offered low cost of living and high quality of life.

Malaysia’s Tourism Ministry launched the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme to provide services to expatriates looking to invest or retire in Malaysia, like visa permit applications, property sourcing and even domestic worker applications.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Old 06-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Many young couples makes lots of money by flipping their BTO flat after MOP. It is not surprising why demand for BTO flats are always high because these flats are sold at way below market prices. Technically demand would be infinite.

These couples bought their 4 room flat at say $200k five years ago and now they can sell it at $500k. So after flipping it, they make $300k easily. Making a profit of $300k over just five years is indeed attractive. They then use their profits to buy their second BTO flat to flip as well as buying a NEW CAR.

This is the best way of making $$$$ in Singapore, thanks to cheap BTO flats. Not surprising why many foreigners want to become Singaporeans and after they got they BTO flat and after they flip, they will give up their Singapore citizenship and move to other countries. We should not allow new citizens to apply BTO flats. They can only buy BTO flats after 10 years of being citizens, then they don't take advantage.
Many young couples make $10k a month. If they do not have children, don't give their parents any money, eat instant noodles and rent a room in an HDB on a daily basis, they will be able to save up 6k easily. After 2 years, they will have 120k and can buy a NEW CAR. and after that they can buy a NEW CAR every 2 years. If they work for the next 40 years, they will be able to afford 20 new cars CONCURRENTLY. They will then be in the top 0.000001% of the people in terms of the number of cars owned concurrently.
They will then be looked upon as the scion of the car owning community.
You can drive a car but not an HDB flat, so we should NEVER buy an HDB flat. Afterall why buy something without wheels??