Compare civil service salary - Page 1198 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Compare civil service salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11971 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 09:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Apart from MFA, EDB and STB that have international offices such as in New York, London and Paris and thus offer its employees opportunities for overseas postings, are there other agencies that offer such deployments too?

Reply With Quote
  #11972 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 11:26 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just to clarify, So the 5 digits monthly salary is due to annual salary / 12 ?
I have a feeling he's trolling. Dude keeps saying "get inside and you will find out *wink*" but never actually divulges anything despite being completely anonymous. What do you have to lose lol.

Reply With Quote
  #11973 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Would like to know if an offer of 3.9K for a fresh grad with FCH decent enough and comparable to what the public service will offer? Tks for any insight.

Reply With Quote
  #11974 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would like to know if an offer of 3.9K for a fresh grad with FCH decent enough and comparable to what the public service will offer? Tks for any insight.
What's your major?
Reply With Quote
  #11975 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a feeling he's trolling. Dude keeps saying "get inside and you will find out *wink*" but never actually divulges anything despite being completely anonymous. What do you have to lose lol.
Poster here. Shrugs - i don't get paid to convince you.
Reply With Quote
  #11976 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Apart from MFA, EDB and STB that have international offices such as in New York, London and Paris and thus offer its employees opportunities for overseas postings, are there other agencies that offer such deployments too?
ESG also has OCs too
Reply With Quote

  #11977 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just to clarify, So the 5 digits monthly salary is due to annual salary / 12 ?
If you're male you should cross the 5 digit monthly even with your base and allowances alone (without bonuses being factored in).

For females, it should be slightly under that for your base, but you will cross that threshold with your bonuses.
Reply With Quote
  #11978 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would like to know if an offer of 3.9K for a fresh grad with FCH decent enough and comparable to what the public service will offer? Tks for any insight.
For MXOs thats above the usual rate - usually they offer 3.8k for FCH local uni with NS
Reply With Quote
  #11979 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Poster here. Shrugs - i don't get paid to convince you.
I have peers that have been offered the high 4 range from last year and this year. All FCH and have not heard of anyone being offered above 5. Which is why I find it hard to believe your numbers are accurate lol. COVID-19 reduced MFA's budget? Yeah sure you don't have to convince anyone. But unless you can provide more information I'd say that your claims are nothing more than that - claims.

Then again you could always say its your word against mine, go figure?
Reply With Quote
  #11980 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have peers that have been offered the high 4 range from last year and this year. All FCH and have not heard of anyone being offered above 5. Which is why I find it hard to believe your numbers are accurate lol. COVID-19 reduced MFA's budget? Yeah sure you don't have to convince anyone. But unless you can provide more information I'd say that your claims are nothing more than that - claims.

Then again you could always say its your word against mine, go figure?
Mine's first-hand information unlike yours. In any case, I suppose anyone here should be intelligent enough to take it all with a pinch of salt.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
civil servants, civil service, government, law, lawyer, mx scale, public sector, scholar, scholarship, superscale

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Civil Service Pay - Director level curious Income and Jobs 149 15-06-2021 09:35 AM
Civil Service Bonus 2007 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 9 18-03-2010 12:42 PM
High Earners In Civil Service Salary.sg Income and Jobs 29 28-04-2009 10:29 AM
HK civil service salary hike Salary.sg Income and Jobs 5 21-11-2008 11:57 PM
Civil Service Bonus mid-2008 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 15-07-2008 01:40 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,728 Replies, 1,297,995 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,827 Replies, 4,649,945 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,093 Replies, 2,536,324 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,656 Replies, 7,373,919 Views
Heineken APAC Graduate Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
276 Replies, 135,278 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
740 Replies, 203,200 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,724 Replies, 4,367,375 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,849 Replies, 612,230 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,033 Replies, 527,931 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
121 Replies, 59,017 Views
GovTech Tech Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
70 Replies, 37,010 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
880 Replies, 228,378 Views
Starting Pay for CS/Ministries... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
250 Replies, 112,485 Views
GIC (Government of Singapore... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
332 Replies, 455,394 Views
If you can't find a company here... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 1,747 Views
DXC Technology
0 Replies, 46 Views
Y Ventures Group
0 Replies, 32 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,022 Replies, 2,515,763 Views
Breaking the Letter Of Commitment... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
33 Replies, 26,753 Views
Tax ( 1 2 3)
22 Replies, 9,029 Views
How is HTX Associate Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 7,789 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
458 Replies, 279,171 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
487 Replies, 276,658 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,788 Replies, 1,421,562 Views
Process Engineer Salary
3 Replies, 5,237 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,914 Replies, 1,762,455 Views
Maybe it's rosy after all
1 Replies, 1,673 Views
Best-paying jobs in the US
1 Replies, 2,844 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2