Micron starting pay - Page 14 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Micron starting pay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #131 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no doubt singtel is still the better choice
No doubt you are a broken recorder with nothing to substantiate.

Reply With Quote
  #132 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in supply chain and I support big tech like Nvidea, Cisco, network companies like Juniper too. I also serve VAG, PSA and Fiat group in the automotive industry and satellite companies affliated to them. I see the increase in demand on chips and electronic parts that we trace to the various semicon players like Vanguard, Micron, Qualcomm, even Murata is also in the cupply chain. Basically, everyone benefits from the surge in demand. Tech companies are collaborating with aerospace, telecommunications, storage, automotive, medical industries so the demand for various kinds of chips, PCBA, electronic parts, connector parts, cabling.

So I completely agree your pov without taking part in the spillover from the other thread about singtel vs micron and if I recall correctly, I hope the absurdity raised by some that Singaporeans cannot drive in Europe doesn't get repeated here.
It doesn't matter how many chips are required so long as the production doesn't take place here. Repeat the mindless drivel all you want to comfort yourself to keep you distracted from the fact that you will lose your job in 10 years' time.

Reply With Quote
  #133 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in supply chain and I support big tech like Nvidea, Cisco, network companies like Juniper too. I also serve VAG, PSA and Fiat group in the automotive industry and satellite companies affliated to them. I see the increase in demand on chips and electronic parts that we trace to the various semicon players like Vanguard, Micron, Qualcomm, even Murata is also in the cupply chain. Basically, everyone benefits from the surge in demand. Tech companies are collaborating with aerospace, telecommunications, storage, automotive, medical industries so the demand for various kinds of chips, PCBA, electronic parts, connector parts, cabling.

So I completely agree your pov without taking part in the spillover from the other thread about singtel vs micron and if I recall correctly, I hope the absurdity raised by some that Singaporeans cannot drive in Europe doesn't get repeated here.
How many times do we need to repeat? Singtel wins your micron hands down la...
You got european licence or not? Singaporean cannot drive in europe because they right hand drive. We are left hand drive. You stand in front of the car and see, our driver is at the left side, they at right side. Do you know? French cannot drive in Germany british cannot drive in france because different country. All you micron people never learn is it? All waiting for retrenchment ah?

Reply With Quote
  #134 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many times do we need to repeat? Singtel wins your micron hands down la...
You got european licence or not? Singaporean cannot drive in europe because they right hand drive. We are left hand drive. You stand in front of the car and see, our driver is at the left side, they at right side. Do you know? French cannot drive in Germany british cannot drive in france because different country. All you micron people never learn is it? All waiting for retrenchment ah?
you can actually drive UK and French card vice versa in the respective country.


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #135 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 03:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many times do we need to repeat? Singtel wins your micron hands down la...
You got european licence or not? Singaporean cannot drive in europe because they right hand drive. We are left hand drive. You stand in front of the car and see, our driver is at the left side, they at right side. Do you know? French cannot drive in Germany british cannot drive in france because different country. All you micron people never learn is it? All waiting for retrenchment ah?
you can get international driver's license lol, which side the driver seat is on doesnt matter.

try harder moron. better yet, stay in SG and keep sulking. typical sinkie
Reply With Quote
  #136 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can get international driver's license lol, which side the driver seat is on doesnt matter.

try harder moron. better yet, stay in SG and keep sulking. typical sinkie
Dude, you are wrong. There is no such thing as an international driver license. Every country has their own side to drive and laws so you can't legally drive there unless you have their licence. What's the point of having different traffic laws if anyone can just drive in their country. Just like Micron cannot match up to singtel in terms of long term prospects. Trust me, I got a degree.
Reply With Quote

  #137 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dude, you are wrong. There is no such thing as an international driver license. Every country has their own side to drive and laws so you can't legally drive there unless you have their licence. What's the point of having different traffic laws if anyone can just drive in their country. Just like Micron cannot match up to singtel in terms of long term prospects. Trust me, I got a degree.
s://.aas.com.sg/our-services/international-driving-permit-idp.html

s://.aas.com.sg/images/IDP/1949-IDP-Recognized-EN_20022018.pdf

try harder.
Reply With Quote
  #138 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Fresh Grad for 2022

1st Class: Base 4.2k x 13 months (12 months + AWS)
2nd Uppers: Base 4k x 13 months (12 months + AWS)
Reply With Quote
  #139 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Micron good meh? Turnover rate so high. Office at woodlands so ulu. Full of brain-ded management with ego trying to boss people around. Singaporeans who joined probably have no other better choices
Reply With Quote
  #140 (permalink)  
Old 28-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Micron good meh? Turnover rate so high. Office at woodlands so ulu. Full of brain-ded management with ego trying to boss people around. Singaporeans who joined probably have no other better choices
Full of stupid engineers
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,853 Replies, 5,427,122 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,245 Replies, 1,155,024 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,631 Replies, 1,463,944 Views
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
198 Replies, 183,589 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,626 Replies, 7,110,998 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,533 Replies, 3,603,612 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,578 Replies, 2,554,337 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,083 Replies, 2,542,200 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,323 Replies, 3,950,956 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
926 Replies, 444,265 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,381 Replies, 10,766,426 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,349 Replies, 693,757 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
823 Replies, 472,058 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 81,310 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
944 Replies, 560,058 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,915 Replies, 1,652,086 Views
Is HR useless? ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 660 Views
GIC (Government of Singapore... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
423 Replies, 752,829 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,037 Replies, 4,878,971 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,935 Replies, 1,535,505 Views
Election Department job application
9 Replies, 4,230 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,395 Replies, 1,218,469 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
281 Replies, 405,433 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,493 Replies, 12,870,230 Views
NCS Tech Graduate Programme or...
5 Replies, 1,264 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
497 Replies, 664,542 Views
Job application form have you ever... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 1,720 Views
Working in NEA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
129 Replies, 173,124 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
475 Replies, 649,175 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,452 Replies, 4,958,458 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2