Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Micron starting pay
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in supply chain and I support big tech like Nvidea, Cisco, network companies like Juniper too. I also serve VAG, PSA and Fiat group in the automotive industry and satellite companies affliated to them. I see the increase in demand on chips and electronic parts that we trace to the various semicon players like Vanguard, Micron, Qualcomm, even Murata is also in the cupply chain. Basically, everyone benefits from the surge in demand. Tech companies are collaborating with aerospace, telecommunications, storage, automotive, medical industries so the demand for various kinds of chips, PCBA, electronic parts, connector parts, cabling.

So I completely agree your pov without taking part in the spillover from the other thread about singtel vs micron and if I recall correctly, I hope the absurdity raised by some that Singaporeans cannot drive in Europe doesn't get repeated here.
How many times do we need to repeat? Singtel wins your micron hands down la...
You got european licence or not? Singaporean cannot drive in europe because they right hand drive. We are left hand drive. You stand in front of the car and see, our driver is at the left side, they at right side. Do you know? French cannot drive in Germany british cannot drive in france because different country. All you micron people never learn is it? All waiting for retrenchment ah?