Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Micron starting pay
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in supply chain and I support big tech like Nvidea, Cisco, network companies like Juniper too. I also serve VAG, PSA and Fiat group in the automotive industry and satellite companies affliated to them. I see the increase in demand on chips and electronic parts that we trace to the various semicon players like Vanguard, Micron, Qualcomm, even Murata is also in the cupply chain. Basically, everyone benefits from the surge in demand. Tech companies are collaborating with aerospace, telecommunications, storage, automotive, medical industries so the demand for various kinds of chips, PCBA, electronic parts, connector parts, cabling.

So I completely agree your pov without taking part in the spillover from the other thread about singtel vs micron and if I recall correctly, I hope the absurdity raised by some that Singaporeans cannot drive in Europe doesn't get repeated here.
It doesn't matter how many chips are required so long as the production doesn't take place here. Repeat the mindless drivel all you want to comfort yourself to keep you distracted from the fact that you will lose your job in 10 years' time.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app