Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment - Page 606 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6051 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

stop referring to big 4 as a training ground lah

Basically what u guys are doing is just follow ppy and figure out things that can be better explained in just a few minutes because the snr are too busy with too much work

Srsly u can join any firm without a mentor to guide u as ďtraining groundĒ Liao with much higher pay.

Career progression? Lol u telling me earning less than 7 k per mth with average 60 hours week is progression and grind to make it there?

U making to where? Pathetic

Reply With Quote
  #6052 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 01:21 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pwc only raised pay for A1 and A2

A1: 3400 without bonus
A2: 3500 with 1 month bonus

senior and AM pay not raised. we told the partner during the meeting that the pay is too low. partner said, 'if you are here for the pay, then this place is not for you.' we were damn pissed lol
not happy then quit la. truth is the exp of working in audit especially at first few years is not value adding. he know you all also cant get any better offers outside so raise pay for fk. come here kpkb got what use.

Reply With Quote
  #6053 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 01:23 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL guys look at the top level gaslighting here.

Pls lah. Dont make B4 sound like some selfless lifesaving NGO or public healthcare. These are for-profit organizations that generate hundreds of billions in annual revenue and top partners bring in hundreds of thousands to 1m per year. When times are bad, they lay off 100s of staff at one time. Don't believe? Ask the people who went thru GFC.

Don't come here talk this kind of utter bulls hit. You want to bend over backwards and get your as s exploited by B4, that's your business. Other people have more dignity.

People don't join B4 to save lives or research to cure cancer. Don't give us the "this is not the right place for you if you want money" drivel.
Your post is rather irrelevant to the point Iím making. I never said this is a selfless shop.

Youíre exactly right on one thing - itís my business what I want. This shop sells what Iím looking for. Why are you here in the clothing shop when you are looking for a phone?

ďDonít come hereĒ - err I think itís you who is in the wrong shop? Did you even read the signboard before stepping in?

Reply With Quote
  #6054 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 02:49 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your post is rather irrelevant to the point Iím making. I never said this is a selfless shop.

Youíre exactly right on one thing - itís my business what I want. This shop sells what Iím looking for. Why are you here in the clothing shop when you are looking for a phone?

ďDonít come hereĒ - err I think itís you who is in the wrong shop? Did you even read the signboard before stepping in?
So to cut the long story short, what you want is to get screwed in the backside while you slave over meager wages while under the illusion that this is a great training ground for "better things". Ok, got it. Keep bending over.
Reply With Quote
  #6055 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 07:42 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So to cut the long story short, what you want is to get screwed in the backside while you slave over meager wages while under the illusion that this is a great training ground for "better things". Ok, got it. Keep bending over.
lol grinding investment banking hours with GS/JPM office assistant pay. Get out 5 years later if lucky enuf to outshine the other 200 big 4 candidates (recent finance BP applicants on LinkedIn alone) and go big shop like sea group, still 9k-10k average pay for 5YOE uni grad . And your life wonít get any between at commercial, WLB? Lol cos the finance department at big shops saturated with ex big 4 auditor M/SM who gonna make your life miserable and ask u to OT all the time cos they ďmade the grind ď
Reply With Quote
  #6056 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 10:56 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
lol grinding investment banking hours with GS/JPM office assistant pay. Get out 5 years later if lucky enuf to outshine the other 200 big 4 candidates (recent finance BP applicants on LinkedIn alone) and go big shop like sea group, still 9k-10k average pay for 5YOE uni grad . And your life wonít get any between at commercial, WLB? Lol cos the finance department at big shops saturated with ex big 4 auditor M/SM who gonna make your life miserable and ask u to OT all the time cos they ďmade the grind ď
But working with these ex m/sm in commercial is a waste of time. Some not even updated with frs etc.still riding on "oh im from big4". Retiring mode.
Reply With Quote

  #6057 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL guys look at the top level gaslighting here.

Pls lah. Dont make B4 sound like some selfless lifesaving NGO or public healthcare. These are for-profit organizations that generate hundreds of billions in annual revenue and top partners bring in hundreds of thousands to 1m per year. When times are bad, they lay off 100s of staff at one time. Don't believe? Ask the people who went thru GFC.

Don't come here talk this kind of utter bulls hit. You want to bend over backwards and get your as s exploited by B4, that's your business. Other people have more dignity.

People don't join B4 to save lives or research to cure cancer. Don't give us the "this is not the right place for you if you want money" drivel.
ownself lazy strawberry just admit

I am working at EY and I am willing to sacrifice my health and my youth because I love my company and the work I am doing. I am 100% confident that Max Loh will reward me for my years of toil and hard labour. We are a big happy family at EY who are committed to building a better working world. Max Loh is a very benevolent and kind leader. He didn't retrench anyone during the Covid crisis in 2020 and increased our pay in 2021.

Our work is similar to saving lives. What would happen if we didn't detect material misstatements and ask clients to pass AJEs? Client may post fake numbers, investors lose confidence and whole economy collapse. Horrible right?
Reply With Quote
  #6058 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Itís not about the money. We are familyÖ
Reply With Quote
  #6059 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 02:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

My partner boss at orange makes 700k lol and he's 40+
Reply With Quote
  #6060 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2022, 02:41 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ownself lazy strawberry just admit

I am working at EY and I am willing to sacrifice my health and my youth because I love my company and the work I am doing. I am 100% confident that Max Loh will reward me for my years of toil and hard labour. We are a big happy family at EY who are committed to building a better working world. Max Loh is a very benevolent and kind leader. He didn't retrench anyone during the Covid crisis in 2020 and increased our pay in 2021.

Our work is similar to saving lives. What would happen if we didn't detect material misstatements and ask clients to pass AJEs? Client may post fake numbers, investors lose confidence and whole economy collapse. Horrible right?
Sarcasm level 1000
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Salary Increment to be 5.2% Salary.sg Income and Jobs 1 25-09-2021 07:24 PM
Yearly increment Button Income and Jobs 29 06-01-2018 09:43 PM
Annual Increment for Civil Service 2011 bswuming87 Income and Jobs 4 10-04-2011 09:19 PM
Annual Increment 1nch3r Income and Jobs 0 12-11-2010 12:36 AM
Can your Increment beat Inflation? Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 9 24-04-2008 03:37 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,444 Replies, 4,463,572 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,819 Replies, 2,079,510 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,745 Replies, 5,990,345 Views
Standard Chartered International... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
428 Replies, 234,892 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,054 Replies, 11,902,669 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,537 Replies, 1,191,576 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,857 Replies, 3,494,134 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,830 Replies, 1,178,319 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,702 Replies, 4,375,939 Views
NTU (non-faculty) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
149 Replies, 199,114 Views
Nparks ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 28,938 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,731 Replies, 3,090,941 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,514 Replies, 1,383,988 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,160 Replies, 413,546 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
526 Replies, 308,348 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,117 Replies, 498,558 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
666 Replies, 476,620 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,555 Replies, 593,352 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
773 Replies, 433,916 Views
Work in SMU
4 Replies, 233 Views
GIC (Government of Singapore... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
398 Replies, 675,205 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
20,557 Replies, 9,695,505 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,619 Replies, 928,646 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,119 Replies, 587,638 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
539 Replies, 255,562 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
723 Replies, 327,919 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,892 Replies, 2,787,812 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,381 Replies, 1,275,570 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,797 Replies, 1,915,648 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,301 Replies, 1,041,595 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2