Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL guys look at the top level gaslighting here.

Pls lah. Dont make B4 sound like some selfless lifesaving NGO or public healthcare. These are for-profit organizations that generate hundreds of billions in annual revenue and top partners bring in hundreds of thousands to 1m per year. When times are bad, they lay off 100s of staff at one time. Don't believe? Ask the people who went thru GFC.

Don't come here talk this kind of utter bulls hit. You want to bend over backwards and get your as s exploited by B4, that's your business. Other people have more dignity.

People don't join B4 to save lives or research to cure cancer. Don't give us the "this is not the right place for you if you want money" drivel.
ownself lazy strawberry just admit

I am working at EY and I am willing to sacrifice my health and my youth because I love my company and the work I am doing. I am 100% confident that Max Loh will reward me for my years of toil and hard labour. We are a big happy family at EY who are committed to building a better working world. Max Loh is a very benevolent and kind leader. He didn't retrench anyone during the Covid crisis in 2020 and increased our pay in 2021.

Our work is similar to saving lives. What would happen if we didn't detect material misstatements and ask clients to pass AJEs? Client may post fake numbers, investors lose confidence and whole economy collapse. Horrible right?